Last-Minute December Savings: An Amazing Luxury All-Suite Getaway to Florida’s East Coast from $120/night for up to 4 guests – save 35%!United-States / Florida / Palm-Coast / Hammock-Beach-Resort
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Experience Florida’s Palm Coast for quick December getaway!
>> Click to read what's included
Take advantage of this last-minute December getaway deal to the amazing Hammock Beach Resort in Palm Coast, Florida. Located just south of historic St. Augustine, this amazing self-contained vacation haven is all about relaxation and fun with its amazing water park, championship golf courses, variety of restaurants, tennis courts, beautiful beach, and so much more. You’ll be staying in a spacious one-bedroom suite from only $120 per night for up to 4 guests – which represents savings of 35%. Book now before this deal sells out!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
An exciting Florida beach getaway from only $120 per night for up to 4 guests!
- Accommodations in a One-bedroom Resort View Suite in Main Tower for up to 4 guests
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- All hotel taxes
ABOUT THE HAMMOCK BEACH RESORT
Welcome to the Hammock Beach Resort, located just below St. Augustine on Florida’s beautiful east coast overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Accommodations are spacious to say the least – all villas and condominiums – and feature a host of wonderful in-room appointments including soaking tubs, walk-in shower, kitchen facilities, and lovely balcony. There’s a 91,000 square-foot multi-level water park boasting a lazy river with fountains plus six pools, a 65-foot slide, 30-foot waterfalls, multiple spa tubs, two zero-entry splash pools, and a children's pool. And if that’s not enough, an indoor splash pool is also an option! Golf is the name of the game here – with two signature golf courses designed by golf's greatest legends, Jack Nicklaus and Tom Watson. They’ve even hosted PGA tour events, which tells you how good the golf is here! Keep up with your workouts at the state-of-the-art fitness center, and indulge in a treatment or two at the amazing on-site Spa. There’s a kids club with supervised activities for ages 4-12, plus fun-filled options for the teen set who probably think they’re “too old” for a kids club, but the resort will show them that they’re not! Tennis anyone? There are eight lighted courts. And who wouldn’t want to indulge in a game of mini-golf on the 9-hole putting green? All in all, the Hammock Beach Resort is truly a destination unto itself – and will give you and your family an unforgettable getaway under the brilliant Florida sunshine!
Spread out in your spacious 900 square-foot, one-bedroom suite! Accommodations are beautifully appointed and feature a host of amenities for the perfect beach escape! All suites are located in the resort’s Main Tower and feature a step-out balcony where you can enjoy the beautiful ocean breezes.
One Bedroom Resort View Suite amenities feature:
- Master Bedroom with King Bed with premium bedding
- Adjacent living area with sleeper sofa
- Dining table with chairs
- Oversized bathroom with walk in shower, large garden tub, double vanity and complimentary toiletries
- Kitchenette with microwave, coffeemaker, mini-refrigerator
- Large Desk with High-Speed Internet Access (complimentary)
- Open-air covered balcony with table and chairs with ocean view
- Two 27” cable televisions with premium channels and pay-movies
- DVD player(s)
- Telephones throughout the unit
- In-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
Enjoy a great meal with your favorite drink at any of the hotel’s 7 dining and drinking options – from casual, bathing-suit friendly areas to lovely fine dining restaurants - something for everyone!
Food & beverage options:
- Delfino’s (Featuring regional Italian specialties made with the freshest of local seafood and the finest cuts of meat, served in a lovely Mediterranean setting)
- Atlantic Grille (Features contemporary world cuisine and a sweeping ocean view with an emphasis on fresh seafood; serves breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Ocean Bar & Grill (Popular al fresco dining selections and refreshing drinks – all surrounded by six acres of multilevel pools)
- Loggerheads Lounge (Bar/lounge with 16-ft big-screen TV and pool table)
- Sushi Bar (Open on select nights for dinner; small and intimate and serves the finest sushi grade fish and freshly prepared varieties of temaki, sashimi and chirashi)
- Cigar Bar (Reminiscent of 19th century London cigar bars, there is a fully stocked walk-in cigar humidor with distinct brands including Ashtons, Montecristos, Padrons and a complete selection of single malt scotch, ports and cognacs.)
- Coffee Bar (Gourmet Coffee Bar serving a variety of coffees and teas, as well a selection of muffins and breakfast baked goods)
- In-room dining (Available during breakfast, lunch. All-day dining and dinner hours)
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION:
- Check-In: 4:00pm
- Check-Out: 11:00am
- Free parking
- Pets not allowed
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Historic St. Augustine
Take a horse-drawn carriage ride through Historic St. Augustine, known as the oldest permanently settled European city in the country dating back to 1565. Enjoy Spanish Renaissance architecture and landmarks such as the St. Augustine Lighthouse, Fort Matanzas, Castillo de San Marcos and the Fountain of Youth.
Marineland, the world's first oceanarium, has been one of Florida’s most popular attractions since it opened in 1938. The Dolphin Conservation Center, filled with 1.3 million gallons of filtered seawater straight from the Atlantic, provides the ultimate venue to foster a connection that will last a lifetime. Choose from a variety of interactive programs that range from an on-land touch and feed experience to the ultimate adventure of swimming with these majestic animals in their habitat. It’s time to experience the magic of dolphins
Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral
The U.S. Shuttle Program may be over, but the NASA Kennedy Space Center lives on. This is a must-see during a trip to the area, and only about an hour’s drive from Orlando. You can spend a fascinating day away from the parks to learn about America’s journey into space over the past few decades. NASA's launch headquarters is the only place on Earth where you can tour launch areas, meet a veteran astronaut, see giant rockets, train in spaceflight simulators, and even view a launch if one happens to be scheduled when you’re in the neighborhood – it would be worth a detour to “The Cape” for this type of “once-in-a-lifetime” experience!
Daytona Beach and the International Speedway
Just a short drive south is Daytona Beach, home of the Daytona International Speedway and the world-famous Daytona 500. This Daytona Beach landmark, home to the world-famous Daytona 500 is open to the public everyday. Start with a birds-eye view of track and the 31-degree, high banked turns from the grandstand area. Check out the latest NASCAR clothing and collectables at the gift shop and test you're racing skills at the video game arcade!
Orlando-area Theme Parks
It's a pleasant drive to Orlando's phenomenal attractions, as Orlando = Theme Parks. Period. That’s one equation which is indisputable. It’s world famous as the “home city” for the best theme parks in the world. Spend a day, spend many days, you’ll always want to return to visit the Walt Disney World® Parks which feature Magic Kingdom® Park, EPCOT®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Park, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios®. The other major parks, Universal Studios Orlando, and SeaWorld Orlando are also nearby.
- Daytona Beach Regional Airpot (airport code: DAB): 37 miles
- Jacksonville International Airport (airport code: JAX): 80 miles
- Orlando International Airport (airport code: MCO): 102 miles
- Prices are hotel only for up to 4 guests
- Hotel Taxes are included in the nightly resort rate
- Airfare / transportation to the resort is not included
- Travel valid through December 26, 2012
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations or changes are not permitted
Palm Coast hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!