Last-Minute December Savings: Legendary Miami Golf & Spa Resort from $150/night for 2 guests – Save 30%!United-States / Florida / Doral / Doral-Golf-Resort-&-Spa
Expired Deal, yet call 888-425-3789. We may be able to still book it.
Amazing Golf & Spa getaway: the world-famous Doral in Miami!
>> Click to read what's included
There are but a few resorts that could be called “legendary.” You know, with such a high-caliber name-recognition, that everyone has probably heard of it. Lucky for you, we’ve got an amazing getaway to one of the best! Welcome to the Doral Golf Resort & Spa located in beautiful Miami, Florida! This fabulous getaway is for golfers, spa enthusiasts, or just about anyone looking for an unforgettable high-end escape. Starting at $150 per night for two guests, you’ll enjoy beautifully appointed accommodations with private balcony and have access to a wealth of facilities including an amazing swimming pool complex, incredible spa, and 5 of the best golf courses around. Travel is available through December 30, so book today. If you’ve ever wanted to “go luxury” at an amazing price, this is your chance... so take it and you’ll be saving 30% in the process!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
An amazing Miami luxury getaway from only $150/night for 2 guests!
- Accommodations in a King our Double bedded guest room for 2 guests!
- Hotel taxes
(Please note: a daily resort fee of $20/night plus tax will be collected by the resort at time of check-out. This is not part of the included hotel tax and you will pay the hotel directly for this fee.)
ABOUT THE DORAL GOLF & SPA RESORT
Welcome to the legendary Doral Golf & Spa Resort! Set on over 650 magnificent acres, this sprawling self-contained resort is world-renowned for its five championship golf courses designed to challenge, inspire, and reward players of all abilities – from weekend enthusiasts to the most recognized names in golf. Known for its high standards of personalized service, this is an ideal resort for golf and spa enthusiasts, or anyone seeking an upscale escape. Impeccable facilities include beautifully appointed guest rooms with private balcony. There are no less than seven wonderful dining outlets serving inventive and delicious cuisine. The Doral Spa is truly impressive, with a full menu of over 100 beauty, massage and therapeutic treatments. The sprawling fitness center has the best in cardio-vascular and weight training equipment, along with a lap pool and full schedule of classes including Pilates and yoga. There’s a fabulous water complex with 4 outdoor splash pools, a kids pool, waterfall and water slide. There’s also a tennis center and a kids club with age-appropriate activities for the younger set. You’ll also find some great on-site shops including a fully-stocked pro shop. Miami and South Beach are easily accessible, both less than 15 miles away.
Designed as intimate villa-like lodges and just steps from the main clubhouse, guestrooms offer a sophisticated yet comfortable resort atmosphere – and most come with a private balcony/lanai with courtyard or golf course view.
King or Double guestroom amenities feature:
- One king bed or two double beds with premium bedding a linens
- Deluxe bathroom with designer toiletries, bathrobes and slippers
- TV with premium channels
- Mini bar
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wired and wireless high speed internet access (additional charge)
- Direct-dial telephone with speakerphone
- Desk and chair
- Iron / ironing board
- Climate control / air conditioning
- In-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
Dining at the Doral offers a world of delicious choices with a wonderful variety of restaurants and bars, where inventive menus feature fresh ingredients prepared by their nationally recognized chefs.
Food and beverage options feature:
- Terrazza Restaurant and Cafe (family-style restaurant with indoor and outdoor patio seating; open for breakfast, lunch and dinner; walk-up deli features take out sandwiches, snacks, coffee, pastries, ice cream and more)
- Mesazul Steakhouse (offers a contemporary Latin America spin on an American-style steakhouse; open for lunch and dinner)
- Bungalou’s Bar and Grill (Caribbean-style poolside bar and grill serving delicious drinks along with burgers, sandwiches, smoothies and so much more; open from mid-morning to sunset)
- Champion’s Sports Bar and Grill (warm and inviting with a “clubby appeal;” located in the main clubhouse, offers grill favorites, sandwiches and full bar, plus sports action on large-screen TVs; open for lunch and dinner)
- Java Zone Cafe (great to-go items including Starbucks® coffee, sandwiches, ice cream, & more)
- Cascades Bar (all-natural fresh juices, smoothies and power drinks served up with flair in The Spa at the Doral Golf Resort & Spa)
- Bossa Nova Lounge (located in the lobby level of the resort clubhouse; serves Latin-inspired tapas & hand-crafted cocktails; live entertainment featuring Latin and jazz music; open for dinner)
- In-room dining (features a menu with a range of selections from their restaurants plus luscious desserts and choice wines delivered promptly for comfortable and private in-room dining)
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in: 4:00pm
- Check-out: 11:00am
- Self Parking: $12 per day; Valet Parking: $24 per day
- Pets are not allowed
- Rooms are non-smoking
- In-room coffee
- Internet access fee: $12.95 per day
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center (additional cost)
- Mandatory resort fee of $20 (plus tax) per room per night is not included in rate and will be collected by the property at time of check-out. Resort fee covers:
- Internet access in guestroom
- Phone calls (local)
- Newspaper (daily)
- Use of fitness center
- Use of sporting facilities or equipment
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Once you take a look at some of the things you can do in the Miami area, you may just want to consider extending your getaway from a few quick nights!
Golf… Because you’re at the Doral, after all…
If you know anything about the sport, you’ll know that the name “Doral” is synonymous with the word “golf” – this resort is located on 5 championship golf courses:
- TPC Blue Monster at Doral: Originally designed by noted architect Dick Wilson, the Blue Monster has been modified and updated over the past 20 years to meet the demands of the annual PGA TOUR by two-time Doral Golf Resort & Spa champion and Hall-of-Famer Raymond Floyd and world-renowned golf instructor Jim McLean
- Gold Course: PGA Tour legend Raymond Floyd recently redesigned this course to follow a traditional Florida layout, incorporating gently contoured greens, strategic bunkering and water surrounding 16 holes. The course features narrow, tree-lined fairways and finishes with a dramatic par-4 island green on the 18th hole.
- The Great White: A Greg Norman Signature Course, the 7,171-yard, par-72 Great White Course is the only golf course of its kind in the Southeastern United States that utilizes coquina – crushed shells – as the primary design element on every hole.
- Red Course: This course forces golfers to use strategy and shot placement, It features 14 water holes with fairways winding around several lakes and provides breath-taking beauty and exhilarating challenges..
- Jim McLean Signature Course: The Jim McLean Signature Course joined the infamous Blue Monster and the Great White as the third of Doral Golf Resort & Spa's premier courses. It is unique among courses in the Southeast because it presents a variety of challenges that include three of the toughest starting holes in golf, a series of phenomenal par 3s, and "The Bermuda Triangle" of the 13th through 15th holes. Five sets of tees let golfers from novices to champions decide how difficult they want the course to be.
Miami’s South Beach
Legendary South Beach (nicknamed “SoBe” by the locals) is a major dining, shopping and entertainment destination with literally hundreds of restaurants, nightclubs, boutiques and hotels. It was an area of architectural revolution in the 1930’s, bringing the Art Deco, Streamline Moderns and Nautical Mordern-style architecture you see to this day. There’s always something happening in South Beach both day and night – in addition to dining, shipping and nightlife, it’s also the home to many museums, festivals, theaters and parks – definitely a must-see, must-do and not-to-be-missed adventure!
Shop ‘Til You Drop
Miami offers some of the most diverse shopping experiences in the world. There are plenty of large malls with hundreds of shops featuring everything from world-class designers to off-price bargains. Bal Harbour shops offer an exquisite collection of designer boutiques and restaurants in a lovely tropical garden setting. The South Beach area features some of the best-known shopping streets around. With more than 30 designer shops such as Armani, Kenneth Cole, Polo Sport, Tommy Hilfiger, Guess, Sephora, Nicole Miller, Intermix and Versace, Collins Avenue is THE place in Miami to be seen shopping for fashion after a day at the beach. And there’s an eclectic mix of international, local and one-of-a-king stores and art galleries at the Lincoln Road Pedestrian Mall.
Everglades National Park
The Everglades National Park is the largest sub-tropical wilderness in the US. Designed as an International Biosphere Reserve, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, this protected area boasts rare and endangered species including the Florida panther, West Indian manatee and the American crocodile. Take a ranger-led tour to explore the natural wonders of the area – there’s a great variety year round in the form of walk, talks, canoes, kayaks and bicycles on any number of trails which will show you the diversity of the habitats in South Florida.
One of the world's great zoos, Zoo Miami (formerly known as the Miami Metrozoo) houses more than 900 wild animals in a cage-less setting that closely approximates the animals' natural habitats. Walking along over 3 miles of covered walkways will give you the feeling of embarking on an international safari. Zoo highlights include over 2,000 total animals representing over 500 species including 40 endangered ones, 10,000-15,000 honey bees, more than 1,000 species of trees, palms and other plants, hundreds of rare orchids and so much more.
Have a fun-filled time at this contemporary theme park featuring over 300 vibrant birds, extremely rare twin orangutans and the world’s largest cat, the liger, which is a hybrid cross between – you guessed it – a lion and a tiger! Jungle Island lives up to its name with its unusual plant (flora) and animal (fauna) life. You can stroll along the 1.35 miles of winding, covered trails while enjoying the many special exhibits and attractions available year-round. It’s a perfect time for “children” of all ages!
- Miami International (airport code: MIA) is less than 5 miles from the resort
- Ft. Lauderdale (airport code: FLL) international is about 30 minutes away
- Prices are per room, per night
- Maximum occupancy: 2 guests in King Room, 4 guests in Double Room
- 13% hotel tax is included
- A daily resort fee of $20/night (plus tax) will be collected by the resort at time of check-out. This is not part of the included hotel tax and you will pay the hotel directly for this fee.
- Travel valid through December 30, 2012
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Airfare / transportation to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale is not included
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations are not permitted
- Date changes MAY be available at least 3 days prior to arrival for a $25 fee and are subject to availability plus any rate differential by calling TripAlertz at (888) 4-ALERTZ (888-425-3789)
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!