2-night Getaway in Orlando for only $70 for up to 4 guests! Save over 60%!United-States / Florida / Kissimmee / Worldgate-Resort
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Your Orlando oasis…minutes from all the theme parks!
>> Click to read what's included
If you’ve been contemplating a quick family getaway to Orlando, this is the deal for you. Our friends at Trips Incentives are bringing you this exclusive 2 night escape for 2 adults & 2 children for only $70 at the Worldgate Resort (or one of their preferred partner hotels) – can you imagine? And the location can not be beat! Located in the heart of the Kissimmee resort area – just minutes from all the attractions and theme parks you’ll ever want to visit. You’ll stay in a spacious guestroom and have access to a variety of on-site amenities – perfect for a mid-day break away from the parks!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
2-nights in Orlando for 2 adults + 2 kids for only $70!
- Spacious guestroom for 2 adults + 2 kids (under 18)
- “Dinner on Us” VISA Dine-Around program – a $100 value!
- FREE Wireless Internet access
Please note: You may travel at any time of the year based on Trips Incentives Corp. room allotments. Reservations must be made at least 21 days prior to arrival. You must possess a valid major credit card for a fully refundable $50 reservation deposit when submitting your date request. Age limits and other restrictions apply; please visit www.tripsincentives.com/terms/orl-3-2-nt-ntpr.html for a full list of terms and conditions.
ABOUT THE WORLDGATE RESORT
Escape to one of Orlando's most renowned resorts. The Worldgate Resort and Convention Center is located in Kissimmee, Florida just 1 mile from Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. Watch the Disney Fireworks from your the comfort of your room, and enjoy beautiful views of Animal Kingdom's Mount Everest. This Orlando area hotel is close to popular attractions, world-class shopping, prestigious golf courses, and theaters in Orlando, Florida. Worldgate Resort is sure to meet all your needs. You’ll also discover a wide array of services and amenities, ranging from spacious guestrooms with flat screen TV's and free wireless Internet access to delicious on-site dining options.
Stay at the WorldGate Resort and you’ll enjoy pure luxury just minutes away from the Walt Disney World Resort and other area attractions. Each richly appointed guest room features an array of amenities, like plush bedding and generous baths. Every room is a personal oasis.
Guestroom amenities feature:
- 1 king bed or 2 double beds
- Bathroom with bath tub
- Coffee Maker
- Free WiFi
- Coffee maker
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board / iron
FOOD & DRINK
Whether you chose to dine inside with the family or have some tapas while watching the big game, the Worldgate Resort offers a variety of options to please your mood. After all, it’s your vacation…so treat yourself!
Savannah Bar and Grille - This casual restaurant serves American and Caribbean fare. Open for buffet or à la carte breakfast and à la carte lunch & dinner daily. Live entertainment featured Monday – Saturday evenings. The sports-themed bar has a large-screen TV & pool table and features the NFL Sunday Ticket.
Hummingbirds - A poolside bar offering tropical drinks and snacks such as nachos and chicken wings, features poolside entertainment on selected days, indoor/outdoor dining, and is open from late morning until late evening.
Pralines Food Court - This casual lobby deli sells pastries, sandwiches, pizza, Starbucks coffee, and ice cream. Open from early morning until late evening.
VISA DINE-AROUND - $100 VALUE!
So here’s a nice little TripAlertz extra – take advantage of a fabulous Dine-Around offer. Receive a rebate of up to $100 when you use your VISA for qualifying purchases at a number of popular restaurants. Click on the following link for details! http://www.tripsincentives.com/DineAround.html
**VISA Dine-Around offer is valid for 4, $25 rebates. Each meal receipt must be at least 15 days apart.
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION:
- Check-In: 4:00pm
- Check-Out: 11:00am
- Self parking: Free
- No Pets
- 24-hour front desk
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Play in the Parks
Orlando = Theme Parks. Period. That’s one equation which is indisputable. It’s world famous as the “home city” for the best theme parks in the world. Spend a day, spend many days, you’ll always want to return to visit the Walt Disney World® Parks which feature Magic Kingdom® Park, EPCOT®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Park, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios®. The other major parks, Universal Studios Orlando, and SeaWorld Orlando are also nearby.
Hit the Beach: East
As Orlando is literally in Central Florida, you can head east or west and get to the coast. Head eastward for the fabled resort towns of Daytona Beach, home of the world-famous Daytona Speedway, Vero Beach or Cocoa Beach. A note about Cocoa: make sure to stop in to Ron Jon’s Surf Shop on Route A1A – once a fabled sea-side beach shack for surfers to get their gear, it’s now a destination in itself!
Hit the Beach: West
Head westward, and where the road ends, you’ll be overlooking the beautiful Gulf of Mexico! The beaches are absolutely beautiful and the sunsets even more spectacular! You’ll be driving through Tampa on your way to St. Petersburg or Clearwater, two well-known Florida hotspots.
Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral
The U.S. Shuttle Program may be over, but the NASA Kennedy Space Center lives on. This is a must-see during a trip to the area, and only about an hour’s drive from Orlando. You can spend a fascinating day away from the parks to learn about America’s journey into space over the past few decades. NASA's launch headquarters is the only place on Earth where you can tour launch areas, meet a veteran astronaut, see giant rockets, train in spaceflight simulators, and even view a launch if one happens to be scheduled when you’re in the neighborhood – it would be worth a detour to “The Cape” for this type of “once-in-a-lifetime” experience!
Art & Culture in Orlando
You might not believe it, but there is a thriving cultural scene in Orlando which is far away from the “make believe” of the many area theme parks. Catch a “classic” at the Orlando Shakespeare Theatre. Discover a 50-acre botanical oasis with roses, tropicals, camellias and more at the Harry P. Leu Gardens. You can take a stroll through the galleries of The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art, home to the world’s most comprehensive collection of works by American designer Louis Comfort Tiffany – sound familiar? And finally, pay a visit to the CityArts Factory, downtown Orlando's largest arts and cultural venue housing 6 art galleries, a photography studio, an art house café and comedy theatre. Best of all, admission is free!
Orlando is an easy destination to reach by air – Orlando International Airport (airport code: MCO) is serviced by all major and low-cost carriers.
- This vacation package includes a single guest room suitable for two adults (21+) and up to two children under the age of 18.
- You may travel at any time of the year based on Trips Incentives Corp. room allotments. Reservations must be made at least 21 days in advance. You must possess a valid major credit card for a fully refundable reservation deposit.
- This vacation offer is valid only for your hotel accommodations. You will be charged $15 per day in taxes and resort fees, payable directly to the hotel upon check-out. Rate does not include transportation, portage, gratuities, service charges, or incidental expenses.
- A $50.00 fully refundable reservation deposit, via credit card, is required at the time of submitting your date request and is refunded after travel.
- Cannot be a resident of Volusia County, Seminole County, Polk County, Osceola County, Orange County or Lake County.
- Trips Incentives will email you a hotel confirmation once your accommodations are confirmed. We recommend that you do not make air or car rental reservations until your stay is confirmed for the dates of your choice.
- Limit one voucher per household. Multiple vouchers can not be combined for longer lengths of stay.
- This vacation offer is not redeemable for cash or any other consideration.
- Trips Incentives Corp. is not to be held responsible for any act of God, or for any other circumstance beyond our control that may cause the destination to become unavailable. In the event that such a circumstance occurs, Trips Incentives will offer a substitute destination.
- This vacation offer is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- For a full list of terms and conditions, visit www.tripsincentives.com/terms/orl-3-2-nt-ntpr.html
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!