2 nights in sunny Daytona Beach for up to 2 adults + 2 kids + $100 Visa DineAround - Only $70!United-States / Florida / Daytona-Beach / The-Plaza-Resort-&-Spa
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Discover the luxury of Daytona’s most historic resort
>> Click to read what's included
Say Daytona Beach and the immediate picture that comes to mind is millions of sun-drenched visitors enjoying themselves on the white sand beaches. But Daytona Beach is so much more. Did you know Daytona offers a wide range of shops, dining and nightlife? Plus, you can try your hand at golf, relax in the spa, become one with nature or even catch a Broadway-caliber show. In short, Daytona is so much more than just a beach. And with this amazing deal you can experience all Daytona has to offer for only $70 for two nights.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
- Two nights accommodations for 2 adults and 2 kids under age 18
- One king or two queen beds
- “Dinner on Us” VISA Dine-Around program – a $100 value!
ABOUT THE PLAZA RESORT & SPA
Located right on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, the Plaza Resort & Spa has been a Daytona Beach landmark for over 100 years. This posh, luxury resort has provided leisure and business travelers a century of unsurpassed elegance, and comfort. The Plaza Resort & Spa is also known for a peaceful ambience, first-class services and excellent restaurant offerings, and of course, it’s enchanting vistas of the Atlantic Ocean.
The Plaza Resort & Spa offers a variety of room and suite options. For this deal, you’ll be staying in an plush, oversized room with elegant décor and luxurious amenities. Plus, you’ll enjoy a magnificent view of the ocean or the city.
Plaza Resort & Spa accommodations feature:
- One king bed or two queen beds
- Private balcony
- High-speed internet access
- Premium cable television
- Coffeemaker with complimentary gourmet coffee and tea
- Iron/ ironing board
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Laundry / dry-cleaning service
FOOD & DRINK
The Plaza Resort & Spa offers several on-site dining options, ranging from the elegant atmosphere of Magnolia’s to the poolside fare of Café al Fresco.
- Magnolia’s – enjoy a diverse menu of fine cuisine and regional specialties while dining in an elegant atmosphere.
- Veranda Lounge – discover a diverse menu of foods and drinks in a casual intimate atmosphere with amazing views of the ocean.
- Café al Fresco – order your favorite tropical drinks and light snacks – poolside.
- Market Deli – get a quick bite to eat in this lobby eatery.
- Mercado – buy a small snack or a daily paper at this small newsstand.
“DINNER ON US” VISA DINE-AROUND – $100 VALUE
So here’s a nice little TripAlertz extra – take advantage of a fabulous Visa Dine-Around offer. Receive a rebate of up to $100 when you use your VISA for qualifying purchases at a number of popular restaurants. Click on the following link for details! http://www.tripsincentives.com/DineAround.html
**VISA Dine-Around offer is valid for 4, $25 rebates. Each meal receipt must be at least 15 days apart.
ADDITIONAL HOTEL AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Beachfront location along the coast of the Atlantic Ocean
- 320 oversized guest rooms with beautiful Atlantic Ocean and Daytona Beach views
- 20 suites with private balconies
- 2 Honeymoon Suites for unforgettable Daytona Beach romantic getaways
- Ocean Waters Spa, full-service, European-style spa
- 32,000 square feet of flexible banquet and meeting space
- 13,000 square-foot grand ballroom
- Fitness center, steam room, and Jacuzzi
- Over-sized pool with expansive oceanfront pool deck
- Premium-cable television
- Salon service
- Seasonal recreation program
- Minutes from the Daytona Beach Ocean Center
- Six miles from Daytona Beach International Airport (airport code: DAB)
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Get a little wet/Stay a little dry
Daytona Lagoon is an exciting park that’s the best of both worlds. On one hand, it’s a water park with slides such as Kraken’s Conquest – a 55-ft., 4-lane speed race. On the other hand, it features exciting dry activities as well, such as a 25-ft. rock climb, lazer tag and a mini-golf course. There’s literally something for the whole family.
Historic Daytona Beach Boardwalk
Highlighted by a 100-ft. ferris wheel, this historic boardwalk is located along the Atlantic Ocean and features many shopping stalls, Joyland Amusement Center, Mardi Gras Fun Center and Pizza King & Lisa’s Gift Shop. With rides, games, concerts and even fireworks there’s always something to do. Also, be sure to check out some of Daytona Beach’s best street performers – every day.
Daytona International Speedway
Are you a NASCAR fan? Then you have to visit the mecca that is Daytona International Speedway. Home of the legendary Daytona 500, this racetrack is one of the most famous in the world. Take the All Access Tour and go where most fans have never been, like the Drivers Meeting Rooms, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Garages, Gatorade Victory Lane and the Houston Lawing Press Box.
Take part in the only ghost tour on the east coast owned and operated by a certified ghost hunter – Haunts of the World’s Most Famous Beach Ghost Tour. This exciting tour blends science, history and folklore to deliver an amazingly unique experience.
Lighthouse Point Park
This 52-acre park is home to a variety of wildlife, including raccoons, opossums, skunks, armadillos, shore birds and birds of prey. Hike, swim, fish or even bird watch from an observation tower that lets you truly become one with nature, while not disturbing it.
Get ready for an experience of a lifetime. A visit to Marineland in nearby St. Augustine is a visit to one of the best marine animal care and conservation parks in the world. But the highlight has to be the Dolphin Encounter. Swim, feed and even share a kiss with these amazing bottlenose dolphins.
- The Plaza Resort & Spa is located right on the beach central to all of Daytona Beach’s popular attractions, dining and nightlife.
- You can fly into a variety of different airports: Daytona International (airport code: DAB) is just minutes away, while Orlando (airport code: MCO) and Jacksonville (airport code: JAX) are both about 90 miles or an hour and a half away.
- A $50.00 fully refundable reservation deposit, via credit card, is required at the time of submitting your date request.
- This vacation offer entitles the buyer to 3 days and 2 nights accommodations in Daytona at the Plaza Resort & Spa or Plaza Ocean Club (room assignments will be completed upon receipt of your date request submission and are based on space availability.
- This offer includes a $100 VISA Dine Around offer valid at restaurants listed—redeemable in $25.00 increments upon completion of travel.
- You may travel at any time of the year based on Trips Incentives Corp. room allotments. Reservations must be made at least 21 days in advance. You must possess a valid major credit card for a fully refundable reservation deposit.
- NO PETS
- This vacation offer is valid only for your hotel accommodations. It does not include transportation, taxes, portage, gratuities, service charges, or incidental expenses.
- This vacation offer is not redeemable for cash or any other consideration. (Travelers are limited to one vacation offer from Trips Incentives Corp. per destination per year.)
- This vacation offer is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- For a full list of Terms & Conditions visit: https://www.tripsincentives.com/terms/dt-3-2-ntpr.html
This offer is sponsored by Trips Incentives Corp. and not by the individual hotels. Please contact the reservation department at 800-268-5856 ext. 3 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, for any questions regarding this offer, or email email@example.com.
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!