Iconic La Jolla / San Diego-area Resort from only $109 for up to 3 guests - save 40%!United-States / California / La-Jolla / La-Valencia-Hotel
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Head for the Southern California Sunshine for a fabulous Winter and Spring Escape at "The Pink Lady"
>> Click to read what's included
We’ve put together this great deal to one of Southern California’s most iconic resorts overlooking the Pacific Ocean in the lovely town of La Jolla. A favorite of both celebrities and discerning travelers alike, La Valencia Hotel is ideal for friends and lovers, golfers or anyone looking to take a break from the every-day. Rates start from $109 per night for up to 3 guests – with 3 room types to choose from. Activities abound in “the neighborhood”, as La Valencia is located only just minutes from San Diego and many area attractions including SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, Legoland and the world-famous Torrey Pines Golf Course. Travel is valid between December 12, 2012 and June 25, 2013. So pick the dates that are best for you and book now to save up to 40% off one unforgettable getaway!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Iconic Southern California Beach Resort from only $109 per night!
- Accommodations in choice of a spacious Traditional, Partial Ocean View or Deluxe Ocean Facing room
- Free Wireless Internet access
ABOUT LA VALENCIA HOTEL
Welcome to “The Jewel of La Jolla”! Just steps from miles of breathtaking coastline, the La Valencia Hotel is a Southern California icon, and blends old-world style with the best of modern amenities. Known as a one-of-a-kind hotel with an unsurpassed location, the hotel features wonderful facilities and impeccable service – an ideal choice for romantic interludes or a quick getaway escape. A member of the distinguished Historic Hotels of America, the La Valencia is nestled at the top of La Jolla Cove, just steps from scenic La Jolla Village, and features a Mediterranean-influenced architecture and décor with hand-painted murals and beautiful flowering courtyards. Guest rooms are fully-appointed, with beautiful views over La Jolla and the Pacific Ocean. There are three award-winning restaurants on site. Other hotel facilities include an outdoor heated pool, Jacuzzi and 24-hour fitness center; massages and spa treatments are available. The hotel is next to La Jolla Cove beach – one of Southern California’s most photographed – with many more accessible nearby. Golfers are just minutes from fabulous golf courses including the world-famous Torrey Pines with its championship course and jaw-dropping views of the Pacific Ocean. Guest services include free WiFi internet access, business center, 24-hour room service and concierge services.
All elegant and stylish guest rooms are beautifully decorated and fully appointed, combining Mediterranean flair with a host of modern conveniences. Choose from a Traditional Room (250 sq ft), Partial Ocean View Room (250 sq ft) or Deluxe Ocean Facing Room (400 sq ft). For all accommodations, maximum occupancy is 3 guests. The third person could be accommodated with a crib or a rollaway, both are offered at no additional charge.
Guest Room amenities feature:
- One king bed with premium bedding
- Bathroom with shower/tub combination, plush bathrobes, slippers, telephone and custom-designed bath amenities
- Plasma TV with premium cable / satellite channels
- Wired and wireless Internet access
- Coffee/tea maker
- Clock radio
- Direct-dial multi-line telephone with voice mail and free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
The La Valencia is home to three La Jolla award-winning restaurants, along with a host of bars and lounges, offering a variety of options for your eating and drinking pleasure – there’s sure to be something on the menu for whatever you’re craving!
Food & beverage options:
- The Whaling Bar and Grill (A La Jolla favorite for both locals and visitors alike! Nautically themed historic bar with marine-inspired murals and whaling artifacts; serves lunch, dinner, cocktails, happy hour and late night dining menu; make sure to try the signature “Whaler” cocktail – though they won’t tell you the ingredients as it’s a closely-guarded secret)
- The Sky Room (Intimate restaurant highlighting local produce as well as ingredients from around the world; features multi-course tasting menus; open for dinner)
- Mediterranean Room (Mediterranean-inspired menus with a lovely ocean view and patio setting; serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily as well as a Sunday Champagne Brunch)
- La Sala Lobby Lounge (Designed to have a real “living-room feel”, this classic lobby lounge features cozy couches and Spanish decor; serving cocktails, tapas (small plates) menu, martini’s, wines, desserts and so much more; live entertainment several nights a week)
- Ocean View Terrace (The perfect setting for breakfast, lunch, dinner, cocktails and small plates; features sweeping views and delectable fare)
- Room service (24-hour in-room dining)
In addition, on any given street in La Jolla Village… you'll discover an amazing range of dining choices - from fine cuisine to quaint cafes, from internationally renowned restaurants to neighborhood favorites – just ask the front desk or concierge for recommendations!
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-In: 4:00pm
- Check-Out: 12:00 noon
- Valet parking: $29/night (with in/out privileges)
- Pets welcome ($25 per night; pet maximum weight is 75 pounds)
- No Smoking in public or private areas
THINGS TO SEE & DO
La Jolla and San Diego Area Attractions
From world-class shopping to one-of-a-kind dining… shimmering ocean views to timeless landmarks… beach culture to high culture. Each day, there's a new experience waiting for you. Welcome to La Jolla! Take it in. The jewel of Southern California sparkles in vacation sunshine year-round. Visit first class sights and attractions in every direction. Indulge in all the beauty that's here, only a few minutes from downtown San Diego. The streets of La Jolla Village are familiar territory to the world’s shopping elite. The range of storefronts is dazzling. From exclusive designers to charming boutiques, you’ll be tempted by countless opportunities to bring a piece of La Jolla home!
Birch Aquarium at Scripps
Travel through the Hall of Fishes and see more than sixty habitats featuring life from the cold waters of the Northern Pacific coast down to the Caribbean. Don’t miss the 13,000 gallon Shark Reef tank, admire vibrant colorful coral reefs, and discover the Tide Pool Plaza, where a variety of animals including hermit crabs and sea anemones make their home. Finally, at the newest exhibit “Feeling the Heat, The Climate Challenge,” fast-forward to the year 2050 for a broadcast of California’s weather report and view stunning images from around the planet that offer insight into the staggering environmental changes.
La Jolla Caves
Located on Prospect Street, this man-made tunnel was dug in 1902 into the Sunny Jim Cave, named after a 1920′s cartoon character, and is home to the Cave Store that features images of old La Jolla Cove and historic La Jolla.
Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego
Located 7 blocks from La Valencia, the MCASD is focused on the collection, preservation, exhibition and interpretation of works from 1950 to the present. Founded in 1941, MCASD has an international reputation for its permanent collection, highly acclaimed varied schedule of thought-provoking exhibitions, lectures, performances and scholarly publications
Mount Soledad Memorial Park
More than 800 feet high, the park features a cross, erected to commemorate soldiers of the Korean and two World Wars. The park, with its winding roads, and views of the La Jolla shores and the coastline north to Orange County and south to Mexico, creates a spectacular location for biking, picnics and photographs
At Legoland, an interactive family theme park of 128 acres filled with rides, shows and attractions, “everyone becomes a hero.” Perfect for youngsters ages 3-11, sail the seas as a pirate aboard the galleon, man the fire trucks at Fun Town Fire Academy, or become an ace driver at the Volvo Driving School. The fabulous Las Vegas Miniland development, the largest and most recent expansion, includes ten different Las Vegas hotel properties chosen for their unique architectural style. “The Strip,” also features a miniature wedding chapel, monorails and real live sounds recorded in Las Vegas.
The nation’s largest urban cultural park of over 1,200 acres and dubbed “The Smithsonian of the West,” Balboa Park is home to 15 major museums, beautiful gardens and the San Diego Zoo. View the Dead Sea Scrolls, an exhibition of some of the world’s greatest archaeological treasures including parchment and papyrus scrolls authored around 250 BCE to 68 CE. In addition, guests can now observe the park with a fascinating one-and-a-half-hour audio tour, available at the Park’s Visitor’s Center.
San Diego Zoo
The world-famous zoo features over 4,000 animals representing more than 800 species and subspecies of rare and endangered birds, mammals and reptiles. Observe exotic plants and explore the Ituri Forest, Giant Panda Research Station and the Polar Bear Plunge. The newest exhibit, Monkey Trails and Forest Tails, is a habitat home to over 30 species of African and Asian birds, mammals, reptiles, and amphibians. You can enjoy a three-dimensional journey into the depths of the tropical forest by either an elevated walkway or an Asian forest path
SeaWorld San Diego
Enjoy killer whales, dolphins, manatees and more at the water themed adventure park located near Mission Bay. Experience the innovative Shamu Rocks show, set to a background of rock ‘n’ roll music, the exciting Penguin Encounter, and the Journey to Atlantis roller coaster!
- San Diego International Airport (airport code: SAN) is the most convenient airport
- La Jolla and La Valencia are approximately 13 miles / 25 minutes away from the airport
- Prices are hotel only for up to 3 guests
- Maximum occupancy is 3 guests; the third person could be accommodated with a crib or a rollaway, both offered at no additional charge.
- Taxes are not included and will be added on the TripAlertz check-out screen
- Airfare / transportation to the resort is not included
- Travel valid thru June 25, 2013
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Reservations are non-transferable and non-refundable; cancellations are not permitted
- Date changes MAY be available subject to availability for a $25 fee plus any rate differential by calling TripAlertz (888-425-3789)
La Jolla hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!