Trendy Downtown Manhattan Hotel from only $144/night for 2 adults with Welcome Amenity, Free WiFi, Wine Reception & More – Save over 40%!United-States / New-York / New-York / The-Nolitan-New-York
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Discover the magic of NYC’s downtown neighborhoods!
>> Click to read what's included
Here’s an amazing deal if you’re looking for a different type of Big Apple experience! Stay in one of New York City’s distinctive neighborhoods at the new Nolitan Hotel, the first luxury boutique hotel to open in the Little Italy / Chinatown area of lower Manhattan. From only $144 per night for 2 guests, enjoy stylish accommodations with a host of perks and amenities including free continental breakfast daily, free WiFi, free use of bicycles and so much more. We even give you a free 3:00pm late check-out (a $75 value) so you can enjoy your last day in the city. Travel is valid thru March 31, 2013, so make your booking today. Best of all, you’ll be within walking distance of some of lower Manhattan’s best sights – while you save over 40% on this great getaway!
WHATS INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
- Accommodations in a stylish guest room for 2 guests
- Free 3:00pm late check-out (a $75 value - subject to availability)
- Continental Breakfast daily (for stays thru January 15, 2013 while the restaurant is closed)
- Free WiFi
- Free bike and skateboard rentals
- Free laptop rentals
- Access to nearby 24-Hour Fitness center
ABOUT THE NOLITAN NEW YORK
Welcome to the first luxury boutique hotel to open in one of downtown Manhattan’s storied neighborhoods! Appropriately named Nolitan New York in the neighborhood of NOLITA (North of Little Italy), this hotel combines fabulous downtown living with luxury boutique hotel services and amenities. Rooms are stylish – with a host of fabulous appointments including luxury bedding, open-style bathroom with rain showers, hi-def flat-screen TV, iPod docking stations and you can even get Wii, xBox 360 or Playstation3 on request. The Nolitan offers its guests a wonderful array of “extras” featuring continental breakfast daily, free wireless Internet, access to a nearby 24-hour Fitness, daily New York Times (weekdays), free use of bikes and skateboards, and you can even “borrow” a laptop for your use as well! The hotel also offers premium concierge services – providing assistance with everything and anything from theater and restaurant reservations to babysitting arrangements and spa appointments – just ask, and they will be happy to help! Their central downtown Manhattan location puts you in the heart of some of New York City’s fabled areas including The Village, Chinatown, SoHo, the East Village, and the famed Lower East Side. Other downtown areas including the Financial District, Wall Street, Battery Park, and Ground Zero, plus other New York City sights are easily accessible via convenient subway and bus transportation.
Noltian Hotel guest rooms feature a combination of New York City chic coupled with the ultimate in comfort and in-room amenities. (235 sq ft; maximum occupancy: 2 guests).
Guest room amenities feature:
- One king or queen bed with plush-top Sealy mattress with custom pressure relief system, lightweight down comforter and pillows, 300 thread count sateen bed linens
- Open bathroom floor plan featuring rain shower, luxurious bath and body products by Red Flower
- Bathroom amenities include lighted make-up mirror, hair dryer, two plush bathrobes and slippers
- 37” flat-screen plasma TV with premium cable channels
- iPod enabled stereo system with alarm by Vers
- In-room gaming systems upon request (Wii, Playstation 3, and Xbox 360)
- Modem data port
- Telephone with voicemail and complimentary local and toll-free calls
- Laptop-size electronic in-room safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning, remote controlled ceiling fan
- Affordable gourmet mini bar
- Pet program offering amenities for man’s best friend
FOOD & DRINK
Enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast which is served in the hotel’s lobby area each morning (free thru January 15, 2013 whil the restaurant is closed). And while the hotel’s restaurant is getting ready to open in the spring, “room service” is always available with a choice of 15 menus from local eateries which the hotel will pick up and delivery to your door! Plus a wealth of amazing neighborhood restaurants are literally within walking distance.
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 3:00pm
- Check-out time: 1:00pm
- Smoke-free property
- Pets welcome ($100 pet fee per stay)
- Business services available including free-of-charge laptop loans
- On-site parking is available ($35 self / $55 valet)
THINGS TO SEE AND DO
If downtown’s your destination, hop the subway (it’s easy, inexpensive and fast) down to The Village, Wall Street area, Ground Zero and the new 9/11 Memorial Museum. And of course, you’ll want to visit the fabled ethnic neighborhoods of Chinatown and Little Italy – enjoy some great nibbles any time, day or night! Head down towards the water to the South Street Seaport Museum – a fabulous historic district with a large concentration of 19th-century renovated mercantile buildings and fascinating sailing ships. Located where Fulton Street meets the East River, you’ll find a booming enclave of shops, restaurants and attractions for a fun-filled afternoon or evening. Stroll around the streets and try to imagine the sea-faring way of life which once flourished in lower Manhattan
Midtown and Uptown Highlights
Walk down fashionable Fifth Avenue any time of day or night. Take in the neon, the hustle and bustle of Times Square and the unforgettable the view from the Empire State Building. Head uptown to The Rock (a.k.a. 30 Rock, Rock Center, Rockefeller Center), stop in at St. Patrick’s Cathedral on the way to MOMA (Museum of Modern Art). For Uptown enthusiasts, start in Central Park, head over to the Museum of Natural History or the Metropolitan Museum of Art. And nothing says “New York” like afternoon tea at the Plaza Hotel’s fabled Palm Court… the list is endless
Culture + Education = Museums
New York boasts just about the greatest concentration of museums of any city anywhere, with some of the most world-famous here in the Big Apple. MOMA (the Museum of Modern Art) houses some of the most amazing contemporary collections (Tip: admission is free on Target Free Friday Nights from 4:30 to 8:30pm – double check with the concierge if you’re in NYC on a Friday.). The Metropolitan Museum of rt is in a “grand” category alongside the London’s British Museum and Paris’ Louvre. The American Museum of Natural History is a treat for everyone with super dinosaur exhibits and space shows at the Hayden Planetarium.
Time Warner Center
The Time Warner Center, located at Columbus Circle in the heart of Manhattan is a 2.8-million square foot thriving up-scale “vertical” urban neighborhood with shops, restaurants, entertainment venues, hotels and apartments. With its collection of specialty high-end retail stores, fine-dining establishments by world-renowned chefs and the Jazz at Lincoln Center concert hall, this is a must-see “destination” – don’t miss it!
See a Show
Everyone should try to attend at least one show on Broadway – the “The Great White Way”! The best way to do so… if you’re a bit flexible is to visit the TKTS Booth on 42nd Street in Times Square on the day you want to see one. You may have to wait on line for a bit, but it’s worth it as they offer tickets to Broadway and Off-Broadways musicals and plays at up to 50% off. With dozens of productions on sale every day, there’s surely something for everyone!
- By Air: New York is served by three airports – LaGuardia Airport (airport code: LGA), JFK International Airport (airport code: JFK) and Newark Liberty International (airport code: EWR). You can reach the hotel from all airports via taxi, shared shuttle or if you’re adventurous, by public transportation (bus/subway combination)
- By Train: Depending on where you’re coming from, trains arrive into midtown Manhattan into Grand Central Station (at 42nd street and Lexington Avenue) or Penn Station (at 34th Street at 8th Avenue)
- By Bus: The Port Authority Bus Terminal is located on 42nd Street between 8th and 9th Avenues
- By Car: There are a number of major highways leading into and through New York from the west, south and north
- Prices are per night for and include features as listed
- Free continental breakfast is valid for stays thru at least January 15, 2013 or until the in-house restaurant opens (whichever is later)
- Free late check-out is subject to availability
- Hotel taxes are not included and are added on the TripAlertz check-out screen
- Transportation to New York and to the hotel are not included
- Travel valid thru March 31, 2013
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations or changes are not permitted
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!