Deluxe Vermont Spa & Culinary Resort from only $116/nt for 2 guests – Save over 50%!United-States / Vermont / Essex-Junction / The-Essex-Resort-&-Spa
Expired Deal, yet call 888-425-3789. We may be able to still book it.
Enjoy a winter wonderland fantasy in Vermont's beautiful Green Mountains!
>> Click to read what's included
Calling all nature lovers, spa lovers, winter sports enthusiasts, foodies…and anyone who wants to immerse themselves in a breathtaking winter wonderland! The Essex Resort & Spa is the Burlington, Vermont area’s only AAA Four-Diamond Resort, and it sure is something special! A great getaway starting at only $116 per night for 2 guests brings you the best that a Vermont winter has to offer including a beautiful location, delectable cuisine, and superb facilities (including a world-class spa). Plus, your TripAlertz deal provides you with dining/spa credits and more! Travel is valid December 20, 2012 through March 31, 2013 – the perfect time to make the most of a New England winter-based visit. Make your reservation now and save over 50% on this wonderful Green Mountain getaway!
Please note: Saturday check-ins require a 2-night minimum stay. If you book a Saturday check-in for only one night, we will not be able to confirm your reservation.
WHATS INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Enjoy the best of Vermont at the Essex Resort & Spa from $116 per night for 2 guests!
- Accommodations for 2 guests in a Traditional Room or One-Bedroom Suite
(Rate includes 2 adults; additional adults $20/nt; children 17 & under free)
- $25 credit towards dinner in the Amuse Restaurant (1 per reservation)
- $25 credit towards a 50 minute spa treatment or hands-on cooking class (1 per reservation)
- Free wireless Internet access
ABOUT THE ESSEX RESORT & SPA
Experience the tranquil essence of Vermont at the Essex Resort & Spa. Ideally located just a few miles from Burlington in the heart of the Green Mountains, the Essex is the area's only AAA Four-Diamond rated resort featuring unmatched facilities, exemplary service, and exquisite meals prepared by award-winning chefs. Choose from a traditional guest room or a spacious one-bedroom suite with whirlpool tub. Dining is truly unforgettable at two on-site restaurants. For a true culinary adventure, sign up for a cooking class at the Chef’s Academy with one of their talented chefs as your mentor (additional charge). For recreation, the list is pretty impressive. The fitness center features a complete line of strength and cardio equipment. Cool off in the indoor or outdoor pools, soothe your muscles in the hot tub, take a fitness class to keep up with your workout routine. The full-service Spa boasts ten treatment rooms and a full range of health and beauty services. During the warmer months, take advantage of six tennis courts and a fly-fishing pond, plus several walking and hiking trails starting out at the resort. A championship Executive golf course is literally next door. The Essex Shoppes and Cinemas outlet mall is also adjacent, and the fabulous college town of Burlington and sparkling Lake Champlain are less than a 15 minute drive away.
Treat yourself to the distinctive character and inviting warmth of the areas’ only AAA Four-Diamond rated resort! All guest rooms and suites have been recently renovated and provide a haven of pure comfort and true relaxation. Choose from an intimate Traditional Room or a spacious One-Bedroom Suite (maximum occupancy: 5 guests per room) with a separate kitchen and living rooms area for a wonderful stay in the heart of Vermont’s beautiful Green Mountains!
Guest rooms amenities feature:
- Traditional Room: One king/queen bed or two queen/full beds with signature bedding featuring pillow-top mattresses, down duvets, and premium 300-thread-count linens; garden or pool view
- One-Bedroom Suite: One king or two queen beds with signature bedding featuring pillow-top mattresses, down duvets and premium 300-thread-count linens; sofabed in living area
- Bathroom with shower/tub combination and complimentary toiletries
- Flat screen TV with premium cable channels and in-room movies
- Telephone with voice mail
- Wired and wireless high-speed Internet access
- Hair dryer
- Coffee / tea maker
- iHome audio system
Additional One-bedroom Suite amenities feature:
- Elegant living room area
- Separate kitchen
- Whirlpool tub
- Hearthstone gas stove – great for cool Vermont nights!
FOOD & DRINK
As you can imagine, dining at the Essex is truly exceptional! There are two restaurants on site, along with a nearby resort-owned bakery/café and on-site cooking class kitchen.
- Amuse (The resort’s signature restaurant, is actually 2 restaurants in one, offering either a Chef’s Table experience or an unforgettable meal from their seasonal menu. Unique about Amuse is that all meals start with a complimentary “amuse bouche” tasting featuring liquid, foam and solid bites intended to inspire your taste buds for what’s to follow!)
- The Tavern (Provides the best in traditional pub fare in a wonderful casual setting, with a menu inspired by fresh local ingredients – many ingredients cultivated from the resort’s own herb and vegetable garden)
- The Essex Bakery & Cafe (Located in the adjacent shops / outlet mall and serves light breakfast, hot and cold lunch fare and house-made sweet treats)
- Cook Academy (On-site cooking class program, giving guests a chance to work with their renowned chefs in the fun atmosphere of an intimate classroom kitchen)
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in: 3:00pm
- Check-out: 11:00am
- Free self parking
- Pets accepted (Fee: $25 per day)
- Rollaways available for $10 per night
- Mandatory resort fee of $15/nt (plus tax) added on the TripAlertz check-out screen includes:
- Airport shuttle service
- Unlimited high-speed Internet access
- Access to the fitness center in The Spa at Essex
- Access to the indoor pool and outdoor hot tub
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls
- Morning coffee, tea, and hot chocolate in the lobby
- Afternoon cookies and beverages in the lobby
- Truffles upon arrival
- Weekday newspapers at the front desk (first-come, first-served)
- All incoming faxes and domestic outgoing faxes
- Daily replenishment of coffee/tea packets in guest rooms
- Bonfires in the garden Saturday nights 8:30pm-10:00pm (weather permitting); blankets and hot cocoa provided
- Discount coupons to The Essex Shoppes & Cinema
THINGS TO SEE AND DO
Burlington is one of the best towns to visit, any time of year! An epicenter of outdoor activity and urban delight, if you have the passion for all things outdoors, an interest in the arts, like to browse small boutiques, enjoy a great meal or just walk around, Burlington fits the bill. Named “The Perfect Small City” by National Geographic Traveler and home to the University of Vermont (UVM), there’s a special energy and great vibe in and around Burlington. You’ll find a dizzying array of restaurants, elegant theaters, hip coffee shops and fabulous micro-pubs where you can sip some of the best local brews you’ll ever taste. After the sun goes down, Burlington turns into a live music hotspot where you can soak in some amazing tunes, and watch the world go by – or hit the dance floor. And as it lies on Lake Champlain (America’s “Sixth Great Lake”), you’ll find tons of on-the-water fun including boating, sailing, swimming and water-skiing during the warmer months.
The Great Outdoors – Winter Fun
Experience the best in Vermont winter fun! There’s the traditional – some of the country’s best downhill skiing and snowboarding can be found in the Green Mountains at legendary resorts with the names like Stowe, Sugarbush and Bolton. And the untraditional – like a hot air balloon ride over the snow-covered of the Lake Champlain Valley. Or toasting marshmallows at a warming bonfire after the sun goes down. Another recommendation would be to pay a visit to the lodge where the Von Trapp family – of “Sound of Music” fame – settled after fleeing their Austrian homeland. The Trapp Family Lodge, nestled on over 2,500 acres in Stowe, offers some of the area’s best cross-country skiing on over 100kms of groomed paths. And while you’re there, we strongly suggest that you stop in to the bakery to taste some of their mouthwatering apple-strudel – it’s as good as you’d get if you traveled to Salzburg!
Ben & Jerry’s Factory Tour
Make sure to visit one of the happiest places in Vermont! Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream factory is nestled on a rolling hillside about 20-minutes south of Burlington, and provides an unforgettable – and delicious – look at the production of some of the world’s favorite ice cream. The guided factory tours are fun and educational for “kids” of all ages, providing insights into this frozen treat’s production process. And best of all, everyone gets to sample “the flavor of the day” at the tour’s end. If you’re craving more – and who isn’t – stop by the wonderful “Scoop Shop” where tons of flavors are available for purchase…after all, one can never have enough ice-cream!
Vermont is home to some fabulous craft breweries and several can be found in the Burlington area. Many give guided tours with sample tastings at the end – Magic Hat being of the better known brands! There are also numerous brew-pubs which craft their own mixtures which are truly outstanding. To get a great sample, there are several brewery tour operators in the Burlington area which can take you to several locations – a good option if you’re really interested, as you won’t need to worry about naming a designated driver!
Vermont Teddy Bear Factory
Another top Burlington area attraction is the Vermont Teddy Bear Factory located in nearby Shelburne. The 30-minute fun and informative tour shows you how the “Best Bears in the Universe” are built, from cutting and sewing to stuffing and stitching. And of course a stop at the gift shop is a must at the end of the tour.
- The Essex Resort & Spa is located off Route 289 West, easily reachable from major area highways.
- Burlington International Airport (airport code: BTV) is about 15 minutes away.
- Airport shuttle service is available.
- Prices are per night for two guests
- Saturday check-ins require a 2-night minimum stay. If you book a Saturday check-in for only one night, we will not be able to confirm your reservation
- Rate includes 2 adults; additional adults $20/nt (payable directly to resort); children 17 & under free
- Tax and mandatory Resort Fee are not included and are added on the TripAlertz check-out screen
- Travel is valid December 20, 2012 through March 31, 2013
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Airfare / transportation to Burlington is not included
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations are not permitted
- Date changes MAY be available subject to availability for a $25 fee plus any rate differential by calling TripAlertz (888-425-3789)
EsseUnited States Junction hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!