Top London Luxury Hotel including breakfast from only $385/nt for 2 guests – save up to 40%!United-Kingdom / London / The-Stafford-London
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Experience old-world luxury in the heart of London!
>> Click to read what's included
For pomp and circumstance… “The Royals”… iconic attractions, and a jolly good time overall, there’s nothing like a trip to London! If you haven’t been to London yet, now’s the time to consider a trip. If you’ve been to London before, don’t you think it’s time to go back? London has been dominating the international news cycles over the past year or so… with the London Olympics, The Queen’s Jubilee and of course the royal wedding front and center. This getaway puts you in the heart of this wonderful city, with a stay at the luxury Stafford Hotel London, ideally located within minutes of some of the city’s best sights. Starting from $385 per night for 2 guests, you’ll enjoy a full English breakfast daily and free WiFi internet access. Travel is valid from now until April 30, and you have just one week to make your booking, and save up to 40% on a fabulous London escape!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL:
Your fabulous luxury London getaway includes:
- Choice of accommodations in a Classic King, Classic Queen or Deluxe King room for 2 guests
- Full English breakfast daily (valued at $25GBP / $approx. $40 per person)
- Complimentary tea / coffee upon arrival
- Free WiFi Internet access
- VAT tax included in rate
ABOUT THE STAFFORD LONDON
Welcome to The Stafford London, a luxury hotel ideally located in the Mayfair / West End section of London, close to Buckingham Palace, The Mall, St. James Park and Trafalgar Square. A distinguished member of the Kempinski luxury hotel group, The Stafford offers old-style elegance, comfort and grandeur coupled with modern amenities and conveniences. Guest rooms are spread over three buildings/sections of this Edwardian property – Main House, Carriage House and The Mews – all are beautifully decorated in a traditional British style. All feature complimentary internet access, TV with premium cable/satellite channels, Bose Wave radios and laptop-compatible in-room safes. There’s a restaurant and a "storied" bar/lounge on site – and a full English breakfast is included daily for all TripAlertz guests. Additional hotel facilities and amenities include an on-site fitness center, 24-hour business center, rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance and concierge services. The Stafford’s central location makes this an ideal choice for both business and leisure travelers.
These accommodations are located in the hotel’s Main House and are typically “old-style” – with furnishings and elegance reflecting the true British tradition and elegance of old-Victorian London. Choose from Classic Queen (247 sq-ft), Classic King (280 sq-ft) or Deluxe King (344 sq-ft) room – all fully-appointed with a host of amenities for your comfort and convenience. (Maximum occupancy: 2 guests)
Guest room amenities feature:
- One king or one queen bed with premium bedding and linens (bed size depending on room category selected)
- Private bathroom with shower/tub combination, bathrobes and complimentary designer toiletries; Deluxe King room with separate bathtub and shower
- TV with premium cable/satellite channels
- Complimentary wired and wireless internet access
- Bose Wave Radio, CD player
- Clock radio
- Complimentary bottle water
- Telephone with voice mail and speakerphone
- Iron / ironing board
- U.S. and U.K. power sockets
- Laptop-compatible in-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
Enjoy breakfast (included for TripAlertz guests), lunch and dinner daily at the Lyttelton Restaurant. The restaurant’s name pays homage to Lord and Lady Lyttelton, original owners of the private residence which is now part of the Stafford London Hotel. The American Bar is a popular watering hole which once catered to the ship-going American clientele of the early days before airline travel – who had brought over their at-the-time-exotic recipes for drinks such as Manhattans, Sidecars and Martini’s. Make sure to stop by and enjoy the mystique and a libation or two – as well as a bite to eat as it is also open for all-day casual dining. Afternoon tea can be enjoyed in The Lounge.
London restaurants in general have been earning a great reputation as one of the world’s go-to destinations for fine dining. Ask the concierge for recommendations – they’ll be able to steer to you to some unforgettable dining experiences.
ADDITIONAL HOTEL AMENITIES AND FEATURES
- Check-in time: 3:00pm
- Check-out time: 12:00pm (noon)
- Valet parking (additional cost)
- 24-hour business center (additional cost)
- Pets not allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour / ticket assistance available
THINGS TO SEE & DO
The city is a star, and full of world-famous must-see tourist attractions! Don’t miss a visit to Buckingham Palace – view the ‘Changing of the Guard ceremony. Who knows, you might even catch sight of “a Royal” during your visit! The Tower of London remains one of the most popular attractions – complete with tales of historical drama, infamous Beefeaters, the Crown Jewels and the Royal Armouries. The Tower Bridge Exhibition built in 1894, this is one of the best known and most iconic bridges in London – enjoy breathtaking views of London from the high-level walkways - a perfect photo op! St Paul's Cathedral is another popular tourist attraction. Make sure you also take “ride” on the London Eye on the banks of the Thames River for incredible views over the entire city. And of course there’s Big Ben – London’s iconic clock tower – and the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, the list is endless. We highly recommend that you consider purchasing a London Pass when you arrive in the U.K., which is a time-limited (by # of days you select) sightseeing card which saves you money on attraction entrance fees. It can also be “bundled” with a transportation card which gives you access to the London transport system – “The Tube” and those infamous red double-decker busses!
The London Eye
The EDF Energy London Eye is a major feature of London's skyline. It is the world's highest observation wheel, with 32 capsules, each weighing 10 tons, and holding up to 25 people. Climb aboard for a breathtaking experience, with unforgettable views of more than 55 of London's most famous landmarks – all in just 30 minutes! Included in the ticket price, you will see the first ever 3D aerial footage of London as well as witness the world famous London New Year’s Eve fireworks in a breathtaking journey across the city. Boasting more 4D sensory effects than any other attraction in the UK, you will feel like you are really there; with wind in your hair, snow falling at your feet, the floor shaking and even a sense of smell, your new perspective on London will be truly memorable!
The Tower of London
Take a tour with one of the Yeoman Warders (a.k.a. “Beefeaters”) around the Tower of London, one of the world's most famous buildings. Discover its 900-year history as a royal palace, prison and place of execution, arsenal, jewel house and zoo! Gaze up at the White Tower, tiptoe through a medieval king's bedchamber and marvel at the Crown Jewels.
Windsor Castle / Hampton Court
Located just outside of London, Windsor Castle is the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world. It has been the official residence of the British sovereign for over 900 years - the amazing State Apartments are a favorite with London visitors. Hampton Court Palace was the home of King Henry VIII. Not only is this one of the most breathtaking and legendary of all London palaces, it also boasts stunning gardens, a world famous hedge maze and more than one ghost!
The world-famous British Museum exhibits the works of man from prehistoric to modern times from around the world. Highlights include the Rosetta Stone, the Parthenon sculptures, and the mummies in the Ancient Egypt collection. Founded in 1753, the British Museum’s remarkable collection spans over two million years of human history. Enjoy a unique comparison of the treasures of world cultures under one roof. The Tate Modern is Britain’s national museum of modern and contemporary art from around the world. Housed in the former Bankside Power Station on the banks of the Thames, the awe-inspiring Turbine Hall runs the length of the entire building and you can see amazing work for free by artists such as Cézanne, Bonnard, Matisse, Picasso, Rothko, Dalí, Pollock, Warhol and Bourgeois..
- A valid passport is required to travel to England (Great Britain / The United Kingdom).
- By Air: Many major European and North American airlines fly into London’s Heathrow International Airport (airport code: LHR) and Gatwick International Airport (airport code: LGW).
- By Train: Visitors also arrive in London by train on the Eurostar (via the Chunnel which travels under the English Channel) from Continental Europe. High-speed rail shuttle service between Calais (France) and Folkstone (U.K.) takes less than an hour.
- By Boat: The quickest ferry crossing from Continental Europe to the U.K. is between Calais (France) and Dover (U.K.). There are various crossings from Europe to the U.K. from Belgium, Holland and Scandinavia.
- The hotel is approximately a 45 minute drive from London’s Heathrow Airport and one-and-a-half hours from London’s Gatwick Airport.
- Prices are based on double occupancy per room per night for 2 guests:
- Classic Queen: $385
- Classic King: $455
- Deluxe King: $529
- Maximum occupancy per room: 2 guests
- VAT tax is included in the room rate.
- Airfare / transportation to London,England not included
- Travel valid between now and April 30, 2013
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Reservations are non-transferable and non-refundable; cancellations and changes are not permitted
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!