Las Vegas 2-night Fantasy All-Suite Getaway from $199 for 2 – save over 50%!United-States / Nevada / Las-Vegas / The-Signature-by-Blue-Chip-Vegas
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Party like a VIP with this “Show Stopper” All-Access Getaway!
>> Click to read what's included
Get an all-access taste of Vegas with this amazing Las Vegas getaway… pick your passion – the Entertainment Capital…the Gambling Capital…the Party Capital… whatever you want to call it – our getaway gives you the best of Vegas starting with the comfort of a beautiful junior suite at the glittering Signature at the MGM Grand… 2 Nights. Junior Suite. Stay Sunday - Thursdays for only $199 for 2 guests – that’s savings of over 50%. But wait – it gets better. How about we throw in a bunch of special included extras, like a bottle of vodka or wine, VIP/front-of-line entrance to some amazing clubs with no cover charge, 2-for-1 drinks at select lounges, and late check-out/early check in. That’s over $500 more in value-added extras above and beyond your over-50% off getaway price. So what are you waiting for? Buy your voucher today and get ready to PARTY in the city where the word was invented!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Amazing Suite Getaway from only $199 for 2 nights for 2 guests!
- Deluxe Junior suite accommodations for 2 guests
- Bottle of vodka and mixer package or bottle of red or white wine ($150 value)
- (2) VIP treatment / No cover / Front-Of-Line access and entrance into 2 night clubs ($400 value for 4; choose from Haze, Bank, Savile Row, LAX or Pure)
- 2-for-1 Drinks at 4 select lounges ($50 value, 8 total)
- 35% off at Social House, the top Las Vegas Pan-Asian restaurant located inside the famed Crystals at City Center
- Late check-out / Early check in ($50 value)
ABOUT THE SIGNATURE AT THE MGM GRAND
Get the best of all worlds with a stay at The Signature! Located next to the MGM Grand, these three all-suite towers offer club-like luxury while setting new standards in personalized service and fabulous amenities in the capital of “glitz and glitter”. Accommodations are first rate – all suites are fully appointed with superb amenities including premium bedding, living areas with flat-screen TV, WiFi Internet access, full kitchens and lavish bathrooms with whirlpool tubs and separate glass-walled showers. Dining “within the towers” features a deli-style restaurant serving breakfast and lunch, in-suite dining, comfortable lounge where you can relax and enjoy for favorite drink in calm and cool surroundings, and there’s also a Starbucks to let you keep up with your daily coffee-fixation. Each tower features its own cabana-lined private pool and personal concierge, making for an exclusive club-like atmosphere. There are also two fitness centers exclusively for The Signature guests to help you keep up with your workout routine. And when you’re ready to head back out into the energy which makes Vegas “Vegas” you can jump right back into the middle of the action. This getaway is absolutely ideal for fun times with friends, a bachelor or bachelorette party, a girlfriend getaway, bridal or baby shower, a let-it-all-hang-out weekend with the guys… you get the picture… now go get the getaway!
Feel like a “high roller” in a spacious (550-sq.ft) Deluxe Junior Suite which features a Whirlpool spa tub in the oversized bathroom and a separate sitting area with entertainment center and kitchenette.
Deluxe Suite amenities feature:
- Large bedroom with deluxe king bed
- Balcony with breathtaking Las Vegas views
- 300-thread count cotton sheets and upscale linens
- Oversized marble / granite bathroom with dual sink vanities
- Whirlpool spa tub and separate shower
- Separate sitting area with entertainment center and high-definition flat-screen TV
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave
- In-suite coffee/tea maker
- CD / DVD players and iHome clock radio
FOOD & DRINK
You’ll have all sorts of dining and drinking options during your Las Vegas getaway, with both on-site at The Signature restaurants and bars, along with impeccable choices within walking distance at the MGM-Grand – as you can see from the details below, the list is endless!
Food & beverage options at The Signature:
- Delights (Gourmet delicatessen: breakfast. Lunch and take-out)
- The Lounge (Specialty cocktails)
- Starbucks (Coffees, teas, pastries, the usual)
- In-suite Dining (Room service, 24/7 food and drink menu)
Food & beverage options at MGM-Grand:
- Tom Colicchio’s Craftsteak (Gourmet: Steakhouse)
- Diego (Gourmet: Mexican)
- Fiamma Trattoria & Bar (Gourmet: Italian)
- Joel Robuchon (Gourmet: French / Continental)
- Nob Hill Tavern (Gourmet: Modern American & classic cocktails)
- Pearl (Gourmet: Chinese)
- SeaBlue (Gourmet: Contemporary seafood & steaks)
- Joel Robuchon (Gourmet: French / Continental)
- Shubuya (Gourmet: Japanese)
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill (Gourmet: signature comfort foods)
- Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House (Celebrity chef’s signature dishes)
- Cabana Grill (Casual: poolside bar and grill)
- Starbucks (Coffees, teas, pastries, the usual)
- MGM Grand Buffet (Casual: plentiful all-you-can-eat buffet for breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Rainforest Cafe (Casual: Family-style theme restaurant)
- Stage Deli (Casual: New York deli classics)
- Studio Cafe (Casual: breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- ‘Wichcraft (Casual: sandwiches)
- Blizz (Casual: Frozen yogurt and desserts)
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-In: 3:00pm
- Check-Out: 11:00am
- Self parking: Free for hotel guests (limit one car per reservation)
- Resort Fee (mandatory) of $25 per room includes:
- High-speed Internet access
- Daily copy of USA Today
- Valet service
- Local and toll-free numbered calls
- Limited Business Center services including boarding pass printing, outgoing faxes, copies, & notary
- Access to private exercise facilities include in Towers 1 & 3
THINGS TO SEE AND DO
The excitement of gambling in Las Vegas casinos is hard to beat. From sports betting to poker, Las Vegas gambling options are endless. If you're new to casino gambling, don't forget to review some tips for playing the most popular casino games before your trip.But no need to belabor this one, as you can find a full-service casino or slot machine just about everywhere you turn.
Here’s just a taste of whose food you can savor in Las Vegas. Wolfgang Puck’s Spago at Caesars Palace. Emeril Lagasse’s signature “Bam” at Emeril’s New Orleans Fish-House at the MGM Grand. Michael Mina’ American Fish at the Aria. Joel Robuchon’s at the MGM Grand. Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill at Caesars Palace. Charlie Palmer Steak at the Four Seasons. Getting hungry?
New York. London. Paris. They've got nothing on Las Vegas – it’s home to some of the most spectacular shopping in the world. Crystals at CityCenter. The Forum Shops at Caesars. The Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian. The Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood. Las Vegas Premium Outlets - north, Downtown. The list could go on forever, and trust us, it does. In fact, it's fair to say that shopping in Las Vegas beats shopping anywhere else in the world.
Las Vegas is known for its immaculate golf courses. And it is also known that while in Vegas you have a good chance of running into one of your favorite pro golfers. You’ll find courses within the city limits or a bit outside in the desert or at nearby Lake Las Vegas. Pack those clubs, book your tee-times and hit the links!
- McCarren International Airport (airport code: LAS) is located in the heart of the city and is serviced by all major and low-cost carriers
- Upon arrival, it’s only a few minute drive to The Signature and the MGM-Grand by taxi – you can probably see the emerald-green MGM-Grand hotel from the runway when your flight lands – it’s that close!
- Shuttle service costs about $10 per person, each way.
How To Make Your Reservation
- Purchase your voucher from TripAlertz
- Wait 24 hours, then call (702-606-4575) or (877-724-4758)
- You will be asked to provide your TripAlertz Confirmation number in order to proceed with the booking
Terms & Conditions
- Voucher is based on double occupancy
- 12% tax on paid value plus $25 resort fee apply per day and will be collected at time of reservation; credit card required
- Buy as many as you like; vouchers may be combined for a multiple-night stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; two nights must be used consecutively
- Not valid on existing reservations or group bookings
- Entire value of each voucher must be redeemed in a single visit
- Cancellations must be made 30 days prior to arrival date for a refund minus a $25 cancellation fee or 7 days prior to arrival date for a credit toward a future stay. No refunds or credit for cancellations made within 7 days. Any changes will incur a $25 re-booking fee.
- Free valet parking included for one vehicle per reservation
- Customers must be at least 21 years of age to check in or consume alcohol
- Customers will be asked for a credit card at check-in to cover incidentals
- Additional nights and suite upgrades may be available for an additional cost at time of reservation; subject to availability
- Customers may designate choice of in-room bottle of premium vodka and mixer package or bottle of wine at time of reservation; bottle of vodka is equivalent to 750ml
- VIP night club passes for two select clubs are subject to blackout dates and venue hours of operation. Customers' passes will be in-room upon check-in and customers must be at chosen venue (Haze, Bank, Savile Row, LAX, or Pure) before 12am the night they wish to attend
- Voucher includes departure cleaning only
- No pets allowed
- Blackout Dates Apply: Mar. 3-5, 15-16, 23-24, 29-30, April 5-10, 19-20, 24-27, May 3-4, 10-11, 17-19, 23-26, June 20-23, July 3-4, Aug. 30-Sept. 1, Dec. 27-31, 2013
Important notice: The units offered for rental through Blue Chip Vegas at The Signature are hotel-condominium units owned by individuals. Neither the rental of these units nor any aspects of this promotion including the VIP passes is handled by The Signature Condominiums, LLC or MGM Grand. Signature, LLC is the company that manages the shared access and amenity areas of The Signature at MGM Grand property. The Signature is not responsible for the availability of the unit for check in and does not provide housekeeping, laundry, maintenance or other services for this unit. All inquiries regarding this rental must be direct to (702-606-4575) or (firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Las Vegas hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!