Luxury Mexico Beach Getaway for Only $119 per night for 2 guests – SAVE UP TO 40%!Mexico / Manzanillo / Wyndham-Grand-Bay-Isla-Navidad-Resort
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Discover one of Mexico’s beautiful Pacific resort areas!
>> Click to read what's included
We're almost through the worst of winter, and your sights have turned to sunshine and warmer weather. Why not treat yourself to a springtime escape to one of Mexico’s beautiful beach resort areas? We’ve got a great deal to the luxury Wyndham Grand Bay Isla Navidad, located near Manzanillo on Mexico’s Pacific Ocean coast, also known as the “Golden Coast,” in a Deluxe Room for only $119 per night for 2 guests. This deal comes with a bunch of freebies including golf and spa discounts, FREE WiFi, and more. Travel is valid March 1 through July 31, 2013 – just the time when you’ll probably want a little “R + R” – so book NOW and save up to 40% with this fabulous TripAlertz deal!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Luxury Manzanillo beachfront resort for only $119 per night for 2 guests!
- Accommodations in a Deluxe King or Deluxe Double/Double Room for 2 guests
- Welcome tropical drink
- Complimentary WiFi Internet access
- Fruit platter in room upon arrival
- 15% discount on spa services
- 25% discount on golf greens fees at Isla Navidad Country Club
- Hotel taxes and service charge are included in your TripAlertz rate
ABOUT THE WYNDHAM GRAND BAY ISLA NAVIDAD RESORT
Experience modern luxury alongside Old Mexico charm at the Wyndham Grand Isla Navidad Resort! Located on the beautiful Pacific Coast south of the fabled resort towns of Puerto Vallarta and north of Manzanillo, you’ll find a warm relaxing atmosphere against a spectacular mountain backdrop for the ultimate Mexico getaway. Hotel facilities feature beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites with patio or balcony. Enjoy wonderful cuisine at four restaurants and a host of bars. You’ll find a beautiful sandy beach in a sheltered freshwater lagoon plus a full-service marina – there are watersports concessions for all sorts of activities including diving, snorkeling, windsurfing, and more. The resort boasts three swimming pools, an outdoor whirlpool tub plus three tennis courts. There’s a fitness room to help you keep up with your workouts, plus a full-service spa (featuring a 15% discount for TripAlertz guests) and salon when you feel the need to be pampered. The 27-hole golf course with spectacular views of majestic mountains and the Pacific Ocean is consistently rated as one of the top courses in Mexico – your 25% TripAlertz discount should come in handy for some unforgettable rounds. The airport in Manzanillo is about 45 minutes away from the resort.
Experience privileged comfort and tropical luxury at the Wyndham Grand Bay Isla Navidad Resort in a Deluxe Room. All accommodations are fully appointed with a wide range of amenities and a pleasing colorful décor with ceiling fan, coved entry, and tiled floors. (550 sq ft; maximum occupancy: 2 adults)
Deluxe room amenities features
- One king bed or two double beds with premium linens and bedding
- Balcony with mountain view
- Marble bathroom
- Living area with sofa, coffee table, and dining table
- Cable / satellite TV with premium channels
- Coffee / tea maker
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Telephone with voice mail
- Hair dryer
- Iron / ironing board
- In-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
The Wyndham Grand Bay Isla Navidad offers a wonderful variety of dining and drinking options!
Food & Beverage Options:
- Grand Cafe (Casual dining for breakfast and dinner; a la carte and buffet)
- Antonio’s Fine Dining Restaurant (The resort’s signature restaurant offering an intimate Mexican-style dining experience featuring local and international cuisine)
- La Plazuela (Local and national dishes and snacks overlooking the gardens and pools; lunch only)
- La Terraza (Terrace restaurant featuring Mediterranean and Oriental cuisine for dinner; seasonal)
- El Faro Lobby Bar (Drinks and cocktails; also features live music most evenings)
- Oasis Aqua Bar (Swim-up bar located in the Main Pool)
- Room service (In-room dining is available 24 hours a day)
ADDITIONAL RESORT INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 3:00pm
- Check-out time: 12:00pm (noon)
- Pets not allowed
- Tours and activities desk
- Business center (additional cost)
- Valet parking available
- Kid’s program / babysitting service available (additional charge)
- Laundry / cry cleaning available (additional charge)
THINGS TO SEE & DO
The Manzanillo Resort Area
This lovely resort town is located along the central Pacific Coast of Mexico overlooking the twin bays of Manzanillo and Santiago. The diverse landscape of the region surrounding Manzanillo offers numerous opportunities for the adventure sports enthusiast. Combining ecotourism with adventure travel is of the most popular Manzanillo activities and adventure tours throughout the area’s vast natural landscapes are sure to get your adrenaline pumping. Cuyutian is one of the best places in Mexico for surfing enthusiasts. If you like deep sea fishing, Manzanillo is the sports fishing capital of the world. And the old town with its historic center is a wonderful place for exploration, shopping and dining on local delicacies.
The historic center of Manzanillo was recently refurbished adding to the appeal of this already charming seaside town. Buildings throughout the city center have been renovated and painted white, and several pedestrian-only streets make it a pleasant area to explore on foot. A giant turquoise sculpture of a Marlin is situated on the edge of the historic center overlooking the ocean. After dark, dancing fountains entertain the crowds that gather in the historic center. Take your time strolling along the beautiful waterfront promenade (Malecon) past small fishing boats and sculptures by local artists. Manzanillo’s waterfront promenade extends for one mile along the coast. Grab a seat on one of the benches and people watch while enjoying views of the picturesque bay, or pose for photos against the beautiful backdrop of the Pacific. For many, a visit to the local Mercado (market) is a favorite Manzanillo attraction where you’re sure to have the authentic Mexican market experience as you browse stall after colorful stall piled high with fresh produce and seafood. You’ll also find a variety of locally-produced crafts and folk art including hammocks, coconut figurines, pottery, leather goods and hand-made jewelry.
Barra de Navidad
The small town of Barra de Navidad offers a unique charm where the rich Mexican culture meets the sea. “Barra” as it’s often referred to by “the locals” is a small beach town with a serene setting offering the ultimate in privacy and tranquility. It features beautiful unspoiled beaches, fabulous restaurants and shade covered streets with many restaurants along its sidewalks, as well as several little beach bars – best of all, it’s only a short water taxi ride away from the resort!
Volcano de Fuego
Also knows as Colima Volcano, this is one of the most active volcanoes in North America. The antennas on adjacent inactive summit cone (Nevado de Colima) provide spectacular views of the summit crater. Well worth the two hour trip from Manzanillo to the base of the mountains.
GETTING TO MANZANILLO
- Valid passports are required for all travel to Mexico.
- Manzanillo’s international airport (Playa de Oro, airport code: ZLO) is about 45 minutes away from the resort.
- Prices are hotel only per night for 2 guests
- Hotel taxes and service charge are included in TripAlertz rate
- Airfare / transportation to Manzanillo and the resoret is not included
- Travel valid from March 1 – July 31, 2013
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Reservations are non-transferable and non-refundable; cancellations or changes are not permitted
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!