Westport, CT Boutique Hotel from $199/night for 2 guests including 3 course dinner and breakfast – SAVE UP TO 35%!United-States / Connecticut / Westport / The-Westport-Inn
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Experience this cozy, coastal boutique hotel!
>> Click to read what's included
We’ve put together this cozy deal at The Westport Inn in the sleepy town of Westport, CT – an idyllic enclave located just an hour northeast of New York City. A favorite of couples and families alike, Westport is ideal for friends and lovers, golfers or anyone looking to take a break from the every-day. Activities abound with public golf courses and many area attractions including vineyards and zoos just minutes away. Downtown is filled with art galleries and restaurants, and the beaches are calm and family friendly. Travel is valid through July 31, so book NOW and save up to 35% for this unforgettable getaway!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Boutique hotel in coastal Westport, CT from only $199 per night for 2 guests
- Accommodations in a Deluxe Guestroom
- Breakfast daily
- 3 course dinner for 2 at the Red Hen
ABOUT THE WESTPORT INN
Located in scenic Westport, Connecticut, The Westport Inn is a landmark of comfort and contemporary New England hospitality. Today this boutique hotel buzzes with vitality from recently completed dramatic renovations. The rooms and suites are richly appointed with luxurious featherbedding, PURE bath products, high-definition televisions, complimentary wireless Internet, and iPod docking stations. Services abound. Eager to see idyllic Westport, the former artist's colony we call home? Take out one of the property's complimentary bicycles for a spin. Or stay in and enjoy gracious yet comfortable cuisine at our farm-to-table lobby bistro, Eramosa.
Relaxing and tranquil, each of the 117- rooms and suites features natural earth tones, rich textures and deep woods. Accommodations welcome you with a blend of sophistication, modern convenience, luxurious comfort, and authentic charm. The hotel has taken care to provide not just everything you'd expect from a fine boutique hotel – the latest technology, luxurious bedding – but pleasant surprises as well. High-speed wireless Internet, PURE bath products, and Wolfgang Puck coffees are offered with compliments for you at The Westport Inn. Enjoy your Deluxe Guestroom (400 sq ft) for an enjoyable getaway from the hustle and bustle!
Deluxe Guest Room amenities feature:
- One King or Two Queen size beds
- Expanded seating area
- 37” high definition LCD televisions
- iPod docking stations
- Marble-topped nooks with refrigerators
- Hairdryers, irons and ironing boards
- Stylish slate-stone showers
- Many rooms also include pullout sofa beds
- Linked by bridgeway to original building
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 3:00pm
- Check-out time: 12:00pm (noon)
- Pets program
- Indoor pool
- Fitness Center
- Complimentary bicycles and maps
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Complimentary parking
- Business services (additional charge)
- Valet dry cleaning and laundry service (additional charge)
FOOD & DRINK
- The Dressing Room - American
- Acqua – French
- Viva Zapata – Mexican
- Tarry Lodge – Italian
- Tavern on Main – American
- Blue Lemon - American
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Westport is a coastal town steeped in history. Located on Long Island Sound in Fairfield County, Connecticut, 47 miles (76 km) northeast of New York City in the United States, Westport began its second renaissance when the era of mills and farms ended. Famous writers, artists and theater people set the pace. Seeking a retreat from the noise and bright lights of New York City, they found another world just "up the mainline" – today's Metro-North Railroad – into Connecticut. Here by the seacoast and the green woods was an escape. The images of the town defined a lifestyle, invented a new vocabulary and forever fixed Westport in the American imagination. Now a town of more than 26,000 inhabitants, just one hour from Manhattan, Westport's thriving creative arts community continues to inspire a sophisticated cosmopolitan atmosphere. Along with its appealing combination of seashore and country charm, Westport and neighboring towns Southport, Norwalk, Weston, Wilton and Fairfield offer a diversity of cultural and recreational pursuits that include several theaters, a nature center, expansive library, museums, public and private clubs and an array of outdoor activities and seasonal events to enjoy year-around.
Skating Park at Compo Beach (seasonal April 7 to October 21) fees apply
Longshore Pavilion fees apply
- Doubleday Tennis Courts.
- Staples High School
- Town Farm Tennis Courts
- Longshore Golf John Cooper, PGA Professional
- D. Fairchild Wheeler Golf Course
- South Pine Creek Golf Course
- H. Smith Richardson Golf Course
- Oak Hills Park Golf Course
- Longshore Sailing School
- Compo Beach
- Wakeman Town Farm.
- Farmers Market.
- Silverman's Farm
- Connecticut Audubon Society at Larsen Sanctuary
- Southport Beach
- Compo Beach
- Sherwood Island State Park
- Seaside Park
- Captain's cove
- St. Mary's By The Sea
- McLaughlin Vineyards
- DiGrazia Vineyards
- Maritime Aquarium
- Beardsley Zoo
- Earth Place Nature Discovery Center
- Stepping Stone Museum
- Barnum Museum
- Fairfield Museum & History Center
Just one hour by train or car from New York City.
- Prices are for 2 guests and include a 3 course dinner at the Red Hen, and breakfast in the Bistro
- Taxes are not included in the rate and will be collected by the hotel at time of check-out
- Travel valid through July 31, 2013
- Availability is limited and blackout dates may apply
- Transporation to/from Westport, CT is not included
- Reservations are non-transferable and non-refundable; cancellations and changes are not permitted
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!