4-Night Deluxe Mexico Beachfront Resort – All-Inclusive for 2 adults + 2 kids for only $199 Including All Meals, Unlimited Drinks, More – SAVE OVER 65%!Mexico / Cancun / Krystal-Cancun
Expired Deal, yet call 888-425-3789. We may be able to still book it.
Say “Ole” to this unforgettable Cancun getaway!
>> Click to read what's included
Get ready for the all-inclusive escape of a lifetime! Head south of the border on this fabulous TripAlertz getaway to legendary Cancun, Mexico’s premier beach resort area! This getaway features a 4-night stay at the deluxe 5-star Krystal Cancun for an unforgettable beach vacation – enjoy deluxe accommodations, all meals and drinks, activities, and more at the incredibly low price of only $199 for two adults and 2 kids (age 12 and under) for 4 fun-filled nights! Travel is valid for a year from date of purchase, and you must book your travel by December 17, 2013. Buy your voucher today and get planning for your luxury Mexico getaway.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Fabulous Cancun beach getaway – 4 nights only $199 for 2 adults + 2 kids (12 and under)!
- 4-nights in deluxe accommodations with one king or two double beds
- All meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks daily
- Unlimited domestic and international drinks at the resorts (during bar hours)
- Non-motorized watersports (where applicable)
- Daily activities for adults and kids
- Nightly resort entertainment
- Discounts on area excursions and spa services
ABOUT THE KRYSTAL RESORT CANCUN
The Krystal is ideally located in the heart of the Hotel Zone on Punta Cancun, overlooking the Caribbean Sea, just minutes from the legendary shopping, fun and nightlife for which Cancun is famous! Hotel facilities are numerous, and provide everything you’d ever want or need for an unforgettable beach escape. Accommodations are in fully-appointed guestrooms, decorated in a pleasing Mexican style, with floor-to-ceiling windows, marble floors, and a wonderful array of in-room amenities! Enjoy a panoramic free-form swimming pool with sundeck and waterfall, kid’s pool, jetted spa tub, watersports at a nearby marina, beach club, and fitness facilities and spa. Relax on the beach on a comfortable Bali-Bed. Make sure to stop by the Bulldog Café and Nighclub for a drink and dancing until the sun comes up (additional charge). Dining options feature 3 restaurants and 4 bars / lounges plus room service. And best of all, the activities, excitement and entertainment for which Cancun is known are located within one block of the resort!
Enjoy a spacious (365 sq ft) and fully-appointed Deluxe Guestroom at the Krystal Cancun. Accommodations feature floor to ceiling windows offering panoramic views of either the Caribbean Sea or Cancun Lagoon. (Maximum occupancy: 4 guests)
Deluxe guest room amenities feature:
- One king or two double beds
- One full bathroom with shower/tub combination and complimentary toiletries
- Flat-panel TV with premium cable channels
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Minibar (water bottles re-stocked daily)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Most with private terrace or balcony
- Hair dryer
- Iron / ironing board (on request)
- Direct-dial telephone with voice mail
- In-room safety deposit box
FOOD & DRINK
As your Krystal Cancun beach escape is all-inclusive, you’ll never have to wonder where your next meal is coming from! Enjoy all meals, snacks and drinks from a number of restaurants, bars and lounges for your eating and drinking pleasure.
Food & beverage options include:
- Aquamarina Restaurant – Features International and local specialties; breakfast buffet, a la carte lunch and dinner
- El Mortero Restaurant – Gourmet Mexican; dinner
- Las Velas Restaurant – Located by the pool; lunch
- Lobby Bar – Enjoy your favorite cocktails and drinks day and night
- Cascada Bar – Refreshing drinks served by the Infinity whirlpool
- Beach Bar – Appetizers, tropical snacks and drinks on the beach – it’ doesn’t get any better than this!
- In-room dining – Room service is available
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 3:00pm
- Check-out time: 12:00pm (noon)
- Pets not allowed
- Free parking
- Business servicers available
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Cancun After Dark
When the sun goes down, it’s time to party!Cancun nightlife means fun and entertainment…in all sorts of varieties and forms. It’s said that there’s truly something for everyone in Cancun after dark.. with discos, dance clubs, lively bars, parties, festivals, shows, restaurants with live music and DJs as well! Fabulous nightclubs are located within the Hotel Zone, and are know for special effects and state-of-the-art laser light shows which frame the non-stop music, which covers all genres from rock and reggae to salsa and European-techno. TIP: Many Cancun nightclubs have an all-you-can-drink cover charge.
Shop ‘til you drop in the super Cancun shopping malls! They’re large, they’re air-conditioned, and have just about anything you’d ever want to purchase. And they’re located all around the island in the heart of the Hotel Zone, with Plaza Caracol, Kukulkan Plaza and Luxury Avenue and La Isla Shopping Village among the top three centers. TIP: For a different type of shopping with a true local flavor, try the Mercado 28, a colorful Mexican handicrafts and flea market – located in Downtown Cancun – which has all sorts of trinkets, baubles and souvenirs all in one place, and usually at prices which are less than at the Hotel Zone shopping malls.
The most popular ecological theme park near Cancunis Xcaret (pronounced Esh-karet), located down the coast on the Riviera Maya. View wildlife in it natural habitat surrounded by the most beautiful flora and fauna; snorkel in the calm inlets, and there is even a natural underground river you can swim along to cool off. Another very popular ecological attraction in the Riviera Maya is Xel-Ha (pronounced Shel-Ha), one of the world’s largest natural aquariums which is made up of a series of inlet and lagoon systems. Xel Ha, in the Mayan language, means ‘the place where water is born’.
Playa del Carmen… Just Down the Coast
Explore the resort town of Playa del Carmen and its famed Quinta Avenida -5th Avenue! You’ll find a host of colorful shops, tons of bars, restaurants and nightlife every which way you turn. If you’re interested in catching a ferry to nearbyCozumel, the ferry dock is in the center of town.
- Valid passports are required for travel into and out of Mexico
- Airport code: CUN
- The Krystal is easily reached from Cancun’s International Airport by private taxi or shared transfer.
- Your voucher purchase from TripAlertz is non-refundable
- Package for valid for a stay of 5 days / 4 nights
- Resort fee of $20 per night must be paid at time of booking
- Promotion is valid for two married or co-habiting adults and 2 children (0-12 years old), or single adults aged 30-59 traveling alone or with a family member
- Additional adults may stay for an extra $75 per night
- Accommodations include one king or two double beds
- All meals, snacks, and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) at the resort are included
- Valid picture ID and credit card are required upon check-in
- Maximum room occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children; there may be a surcharge for children over 12
- Travel must be completed by one year from date of voucher purchase
- All travel must be booked and confirmed by December 17, 2013.
- Reservations must be made a minimum of 10 days and a maximum of 6 months in advance
- Reservation is non-transferable and non-refundable; no cancellations or changes are permitted
- Group travel is not permitted with this offer
- Transportation / airfare to Cancun is not included
- Offer applies for U.S.citizens only
- Packages subject to availability
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!