Weekend Deluxe Hilton New York “Picnic in the Park” Package from $349/nt for up to 4 Guests - SAVE UP TO 40%!United-States / New-York / New-York / Hilton-New-York
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Take your bite out of the Big Apple – Sleep is optional and so over-rated!
>> Click to read what's included
Location is everything when choosing a Manhattan hotel, and the Hilton New York Midtown sits in the best one ever - right on 6th Avenue (Avenue of the Americas) between 53rd & 54th Streets - just steps from Radio City Music Hall, Broadway theaters, Fifth Avenue shops, and Rockefeller Center. Spend weekends in the Big Apple with this fabulous getaway starting from $349/nt (3-night minimum stay required) for up to 4 guests which includes a picnic basket for 4 – a $150 value – filled with all sorts of delectable goodies and just perfect for a special outing to Central Park only a few blocks away! Travel is valid select weekends through September. Book now and don't delay, because like a hit Broadway play, this deal will sell out in a New York minute!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Accommodations at the Hilton New York Midtown for up to 4 guests!
- Spacious Room
- FREE in-room movie
- Map of Central Park
- Kids Guide to New York City
- Picnic basket for 4 people filled with cheese platter, fruit platter, specialty sandwiches, cold pasta salad, pot-de-crème dessert, water, juice, and utentils
ABOUT THE HILTON NEW YORK MIDTOWN
Located in the heart of the Big Apple, the Hilton New York Midtown is, literally, steps from many different midtown Manhattan New York attractions. This full-service 46-story high rise hotel offers fabulous facilities and amenities for the perfect New York City adventure. Rooms are fully appointed with their signature Hilton Serenity Bed amenities. Enjoy dining and drink options at the onsite bars and lounges or with countless more right outside your door. Keep up with your workouts in the 8,000-sq Fitness Club with a range of cardio and strength-training equipment. If you prefer your workout outdoors, Central Park is only 5 blocks north, and offers a variety of recreational facilities including tennis courts, jogging and bike paths. There’s a full-service business center on site, and the Concierge Desk will be happy to make any and all arrangements for the theater and dining, sightseeing and entertainment.
Spacious guest rooms come with all the comforts of home. All feature large windows and the Hilton Serenity Bed with pillow-top mattress, down duvets and feather/down pillows. Choose from Standard, Superior or Deluxe Rooms for this fabulous getaway. (Maximum occupancy: 4 guests, depending on in-room bedding)
- One King/Queen bed or two Double beds with Hilton Serenity Bed and Hilton Serenity Collection
- In-room climate control
- Bathroom with shower (some with tub combo), hair dryer and complimentary bathroom amenities
- 37-inch flat screen television with On-demand entertainment
- Large work space
- In-room high-speed internet access (additional charge)
- Two telephones with voicemail and dataport
- Iron / ironing board
- Clock radio with MP3 connection
- In-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
The Lobby Lounge is open from 11 AM to midnight and offers a complete selection of your favorite cocktails, wine or an assortment of coffee and teas. Or meet some friends at the sophisticated Bridges Bar. Celebrating the romance of Manhattan’s seven bridges, this bar serves cocktails, regional wines and boasts one of the best martinis in town – all in a lively, welcoming atmosphere.
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 3:00pm
- Check-out time: 12:00pm (noon)
- Pets allowed ($50 non-refundable deposit)
- Valet parking only: $51 per night ($61 for oversized)
- Business servicers available (additional charge)
THINGS TO SEE AND DO
NYC is laid-out like a grid, so it’s easy to get around by foot, subway or bus.
See the Sights
Starting in Midtown – walk down fashionable Fifth Avenue any time of day or night. Take in the neon, the hustle and bustle of Times Square and the unforgettable the view from the Empire State Building. Head uptown to The Rock (a.k.a. 30 Rock, Rock Center, Rockefeller Center), stop in at St. Patrick’s Cathedral on the way to MOMA (Museum of Modern Art). If downtown’s your destination, hop the subway (it’s easy, inexpensive and fast) down to The Village, Wall Street area, Ground Zero and the new 9/11 Memorial Museum. For Uptown enthusiasts, start in Central Park, head over to the Museum of Natural History or the Metropolitan Museum of Art. The list is endless!
See the Seaport District
Head down to the water to the South Street Seaport Museum – a fabulous historic district with a large concentration of 19th-century renovated mercantile buildings and fascinating sailing ships. Located where Fulton Street meets the East River, you’ll find a booming enclave of shops, restaurants and attractions for a fun-filled afternoon or evening. Stroll around the streets and try to imagine the sea-faring way of life which once flourished in lower Manhattan.
Culture + Education = Museums
New York boasts just about the greatest concentration of museums of any city anywhere, with some of the most world-famous here in the Big Apple. MOMA (the Museum of Modern Art) houses some of the most amazing contemporary collections (Tip: admission is free on UniqloFree Friday Nights from 4:30 to 8:30pm – double check with the concierge if you’re in NYC on a Friday.). The Metropolitan Museum of Art is in a “grand” category alongside the London’s British Museum and Paris’ Louvre. The American Museum of Natural History is a treat for everyone with super dinosaur exhibits and space shows at the Hayden Planetarium.
Time Warner Center
The Time Warner Center, located at Columbus Circle in the heart of Manhattan is a 2.8-million square foot thriving up-scale “vertical” urban neighborhood with shops, restaurants, entertainment venues, hotels and apartments. With its collection of specialty high-end retail stores, fine-dining establishments by world-renowned chefs and the Jazz at Lincoln Center concert hall, this is a must-see “destination” – don’t miss it!
See a Show
Everyone should try to attend at least one show on Broadway – the “The Great White Way”! The best way to do so… if you’re a bit flexible is to visit the TKTS Booth on 42nd Street in Times Square on the day you want to see one. You may have to wait on line for a bit, but it’s worth it as they offer tickets to Broadway and Off-Broadways musicals and plays at up to 50% off. With dozens of productions on sale every day, there’s surely something for everyone!
- By Air: New Yorkis served by three airports –LaGuardiaAirport(airport code: LGA),JFKInternationalAirport(airport code: JFK) and Newark Liberty International (airport code: EWR). You can reach the hotel from all airports via taxi, shared shuttle or if you’re adventurous, by public transportation (bus/subway combination)
- By Train: Depending on where you’re coming from, trains arrive into midtownManhattaninto Grand Central Station (at42nd streetandLexington Avenue) or Penn Station (at34th Streetat8th Avenue)
- By Bus: The Port Authority Bus Terminal is located on42nd Streetbetween 8th and 9th Avenues
- By Car: There are a number of major highways leading into and throughNew Yorkfrom the west, south and north.
- Prices are hotel only for up to 4 guests and includes features as specified
- 3-night minimum stay required
- Rates do not include tax which is added on the TripAlertz check-out screen
- Rate does not apply to existing reservations or to group reservations
- Airfare / transportation is not included
- Reservations are non-transferable and non-refundable; cancellations are not permitted
New York hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!