Luxury Jamaica Adults-Only, All-Inclusive with ALL Meals, Premium Drinks, & More from ONLY $99 per person per night – SAVE UP TO 60% off regular rates!Jamaica / Ocho-Rios / Jewel-Dunn's-River-Beach-Resort-and-Spa
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Have a gem of a getaway at this sparkling Jamaican beachfront resort!
>> Click to read what's included
“Make it Jamaica” with this luxury all-inclusive gateway for adults only! Jewel Dunn’s River Beach Resort and Spa is one of the island’s highly acclaimed resorts which caters to adults (ages 18+) who are looking for the ultimate beach escape. Starting from only $99 per person per night, your fabulous Jamaica beach getaway includes luxury accommodations, a culinary adventure featuring all meals and unlimited premium drinks, select land and water sports, entertainment, and so much more! Travel is valid August 23 through December 31, 2013. BOOK NOW – make sure you do, and you will save up to 60% off regular rates on this amazing TripAlertz Jamaica beach getaway!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Your fabulous Jewel Dunn’s River All-inclusive getaway features include:
(Please note: a two-night minimum stay is required)
- Luxurious accommodations in a Premier Guestroom, Sapphire Mountain View or Sapphire Ocean View room for 2 adults (18 years and older)
- All meals and snacks at 6 restaurants
- Unlimited Premium Drinks at 6 bars
- Daily Activities and Entertainment
- 9-Hole Pitch & Putt Golf Course On-site
- Complimentary green fees at the (18) hole championship Runaway Bay Golf Club
- Non-motorized watersports
- Weekly Dive-in Movies
- Volleyball and Basketball
- Fitness Center
- Airport Transfers from Montego Bay Sangster International Airport
- All hotel taxes and service charges
ABOUT JEWEL DUNN’S RIVER BEACH RESORT & SPA
Experience this jewel of a getaway on beautiful Jamaica! Ideally located just minutes from the world-famous Dunn’s River Falls, one of Jamaica’s most famous attractions, the Jewel Dunn’s River is nestled on the beach in the Ocho Rios area on the island’s north coast! Enjoy impeccable facilities and amenities for an unforgettable all-inclusive luxury beach getaway for adults only. Fully-appointed accommodations are located in three buildings appropriately named Diamond, Sapphire and Emerald. This all-inclusive getaway includes all meals and premium drinks in 6 restaurants and 6 bars and lounges. Additional facilities feature the beautiful beach with non-motorized watersports – included in your getaway price – plus 2 pools and a state of the art fitness center and full-service spa (treatments additional). Make sure to enjoy some “Jewel Special Touches” including fresh fruit skewers, misting waters and ice-cold face towels courtesy of the Pool Concierge, plus the “Gem of the Day” signature cocktail at any of the resorts' bars / lounges! Golf enthusiasts can take advantage of included greens fees at the (72) par, 18-hole championship golf course at the Runaway Bay Golf Club (equipment rentals and mandatory carts additional); there’s also a 9-hole Pitch & Putt Golf Course on site. Enjoy live entertainment when the sun goes down; roundtrip transportation between the airport in Montego Bay and the resort is also included.
Enjoy superb accommodations featuring an elegant Colonial décor, refreshing tiled floors, a furnished private balcony (except Premier has no balcony) with picturesque views, nightly turn-down service and a wide array of in-room amenities for your luxury beach escape. Choose from a spacious Premier Guestroom, Sapphire Mountain View or Sapphire Ocean View accommodations (370 sq-ft); maximum occupancy: 2 guests.
Guest room amenities feature:
- Four-posted king-size bed with premium bedding
- Bathroom with make-up/shaving mirror and complimentary toiletries
- Television with premium satellite / cable channels
- CD player, clock radio
- Mini-bar stocked and replenished with water, soda, juices
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wired internet access (additional charge)
- Hair dryer
- Iron / ironing board
- Telephone with voice mail
FOOD & DRINK
Enjoy a superb choice of dining options from casual through formal dining which will ensure that you’ll never go hungry or thirsty during your Jewel Dunn’s River getaway! Embark on a culinary adventure as you indulge in great meals and snacks designed to tantalize your taste buds any time of the day or night at the resort’s 6 restaurants. Make sure to try the “Gem of the Day” specialty cocktail at any of the resort’s 6 bars and lounges!
Food and Beverage Options:
- Coral Café – (Buffet breakfast and lunch; full-service dinner featuring West Indies fare; casual dining)
- Aquamarina Beach Bar & Grill – (Located on the beach; serves sandwiches, burgers, and wraps made to order; casual)
- Court Jesters Fire-Oven Pizza – (Customized, thin-crust pizzas, oven-fired onsite; casual)
- Platinum – (A la carte breakfast plus fine continental and international dishes served in the romantic setting of the resort's most formal dining venue)
- Moonstone by Dominic – (Northern and southern Italian dishes, including handmade pastas; indoor and alfresco dining; formal)
- The Jade Samurai – (Serving exotic gourmet specialties from the Far East; Teppanyaki-style Japanese cuisine, prepared tableside; dinner only; formal)
- Aquamarina Beach Bar – (Full-service cocktail bar)
- Sunken Treasure Swim-Up Bar
- Emerald Tree Lounge
- Boardwalk Bar
- Jasper’s Chillin’ Pool & Piano Bar
- Jade Samurai Bar
- Room Service (In room dining is available all day and night)
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 3:00pm
- Check-out time: 11:00am
- Free guest parking available
- Airport/hotel transfers are included in your getaway price
- Pets (including service animals) are not permitted
- Guests must be 18 years or older; children 17 years old and younger are not welcome
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas
THINGS TO SEE & DO
The Falls of Dunn’s River
We’re sure you’ve seen pictures – and now you can take some of yourself against this incredibly majestic backdrop! Bring your bathing suit - the finest way to enjoy Dunn’s River Falls is to actually climb the slippery smooth stair-case steps for yourself. All “climbs” are led by an experienced licensed guide, who will reel of bits of local lore while telling you where to step. A bit harrowing and a lot of fun, you’ll be part of a human chain as you join hands with a stranger and put your trust in the person climbing in front of you! And best of all, the Falls are in the Ocho Rios area, and only a short drive from the resort!
The Luminous Lagoon at Rock
For a different type of natural phenomenon, make sure to pay a visit to the Luminous Lagoon located on the edge of the sleepy fishing village of Rock on the outskirts of theTrelawny Beach area. It’s an enthralling body of water that glistens and glows at night when the microscopic organisms that live on the surface of the water are disturbed. The water produces an eerie glow, reflecting the outlines of fish and other objects below the surface. This lagoon is said to be the largest and most brilliant of only three in the Caribbean, and one of only a handful on the planet!
Jamaica’s Spirit of Reggae – the Bob Marley Experience
If you have an interest in Bob Marley, the man and the legend, you’ll want to visit the place where he was born, lived, loved and played. The village of Nine Mile, tucked away in the beautiful mountains in the parish of St. Anne's where he called home, and today is a shrine to his music and values. Marked with green and gold flags, the museum and photo gallery chronicles his life as a boy, and how he came to be known as the “King of Reggae”. You can also step inside the mausoleum where he is buried along with his guitar.
Jamaica Canopy Tour
Swing through the trees with the greatest of ease on an adrenaline-charged zipline on a Jamaica nature adventure! Feel like Tarzan, Jane or George of the Jungle as you ride through the canopy of a tropical paradise as you soar from one platform to the next in rainforest tree-tops which are 45-feet off the ground.
Green Grotto Caves
Visit one of Jamaica’s most prominent natural attractions! Green Grotto Caves has a long storied history… as a hiding place for everyone from fearsome pirates to runaway slaves, and the Spanish who were being driven out of the country during the time of the British take-over. They were even used as a store-room for rum barrels during World War II. You’ll don a hard-hat while exploring the central feature of this natural attraction: a large labyrinthine limestone cave with its numerous rock formations, its stalactites, stalagmites and abundance of overhead ceiling pockets.
- Many domestic and international carriers fly into Montego Bay’s International Airport (airport code: MBJ).
- Upon arrival, your included transfer will take you along the northern coast past areas you’ve probably heard of, including Rose Hall, Trelawny and Runaway Bay.
- It takes about two hours to get to the hotel, so sit back and enjoy the ride!
- Prices are per person, based on double occupancy for 2 guests per room type and include features as listed
- 2-night minimum stay required.
- Rate includes all hotel taxes and service charges.
- Airfare to Jamaica is not included; roundtrip transfers between the airport and hotel are included
- Travel is valid August 23 through December 31, 2013
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable and cancellations are not permitted
- Date changes MAY be accommodated subject to availability for a $25 fee plus any rate differential by calling TripAlertz at 888-425-3789
Ocho Rios hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!