1 night in the Laid-Back Florida Keys for ONLY $150 for 2 adults – SAVE OVER 60%!United-States / Florida / Duck-Key / Hawks-Cay-Resort
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Head to the Florida Keys for an unforgettable sun-filled getaway!
>> Click to read what's included
If you’re looking to head south to the Florida sunshine but want to stay far from the crowds and far from the noise, have we got the getaway for you! Set your sights on the beautiful Florida Keys for a few days of rest, relaxation, and endless fun in the warm waters of the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico. This getaway – ideal for divers, watersports enthusiasts, families and couples – features a stay at the tropical Hawks Cay Island Resort, located midway between Key Largo and Key West, about 90 miles south of Miami. Enjoy a 1-night stay in an island-view guest room for 2 guests for only $150 – this low price also includes free WiFi, free valet parking, use of fitness center and pools, taxes and other features. Travel is valid through August 20, 2013 – so you can make this a winter, spring or summer escape – your choice! Just make sure purchase your voucher now to save up over 60% on this fabulous island-style getaway!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
A fabulous 1-night Florida Keys escape for only $150 for 2 adults!
- Accommodations in an Island View King guestroom for 2 guests for 1 night
- Resort Fee, which includes wireless internet access, use of fitness center, access to children’s club, self/valet parking, and more.
- Kids under 18 stay free
ABOUT THE HAWKS CAY ISLAND RESORT
The Hawks Cay Island Resort is located on Florida’s beautiful Duck Key between Islamorada and Marathon, and is nestled on 60 beautiful acres between the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico. Accommodations have a distinct island accent with West Indies / Caribbean décor featuring dark-wood furnishings offset by pastel walls and a host of modern appointments and conveniences. Dining is a delicious adventure, with 7 food and beverage outlets. Additional resort facilities and amenities include 5 swimming pools, a private saltwater lagoon with a dolphin interaction attraction, water sports rentals (including kayaks, kite-boards, snorkel equipment and jet skis) and a full-service 85-slip marina. Land-based facilities include a 7,000-sq-ft health spa with a full menu of treatments and fitness center with a full complement of equipment and classes, plus a tennis center with 8 courts. The Cove at Hawks Cay Resort provides numerous facilities for children and teens, including games, a children camp – Camp Hawk children’s activities program for the younger set ages 5-12 years. Teens enjoy access to a lounge with video games, music, Internet access, snacks, and karaoke. Hop on the complimentary resort shuttle to get from “Point A to Point B” as the recreation and dining facilities are located throughout the resort. The resort is located about 80 miles from Miami’s International Airport.
Enjoy a West Indies/Caribbean style décor in your spacious (400 sq ft) air-conditioned Island View King guestroom. Enjoy the dark wood furnishings, earth tines and island-style art and photography. (Maximum occupancy is 2 guests)
Island-view king room amenities feature:
- One king bed with premium bedding.
- Private balcony with tropical garden on partial water view
- Spacious bathroom with oversized tumbled marble shower for two
- 37-inch plasma-screen TV with premium cable /satellite channels
- MP3 docking station / Bose radio
- Two multi-line telephones
- Wireless Internet access (included in resort fee)
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- All rooms are non-smoking
FOOD & DRINK
Enjoy the freshest ingredients, true island flavors and culinary delights prepared by world-renowned chefs at a number of Hawks Cay dining and drinking establishments – we’re sure you’ll agree that your appetite will truly be enhanced by the beautiful surroundings!
- Ocean – New poolside restaurant; serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Alma – Features a refined, yet familiar menu of Caribbean and Latin dishes, prepared using classic European techniques; open for dinner.
- Tio’s Cantina – Authentic Mexican dishes in a festive island setting; features full menu of tequila-based cocktails; open for dinner
- Beach Grill – Located near the beach; restaurant and bar serving fresh seafood, classic American favorites and refreshing cocktails; flat screen TVs and interactive music system; open for lunch and dinner
- The Terrace – Located in the resort lobby; omelets, fresh-baked pastries, seasonal fruits and smoked meats; open for breakfast
- Island Time – Grab-and-go coffee and pastry bar
- Indie’s Grill – Sandwiches, snacks, ice cream plus cocktails and frozen bar drinks, cocktails, beer and wine
- Bar at Alma – Adjacent to Alma restaurant. Specializing in mojito cocktails served from its impressive white-marble bar; featuring rum selections from around the world; light tapas (small plates) menu; open afternoons and evenings
- Emack and Bolio’s – Legendary ice-cream shop featuring sundaes, shakes and floats
- In-room dining – Room service is available; hours vary by season
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in: 4:00pm
- Check-out: 11:00am
- Pets are not allowed
- Business services available
- Tour and ticket assistance available
- Resort fee is included in package price for the following features:
- Wireless internet access
- Use of fitness center
- Access to children’s club / arcade
- Self parking and valet parking
- Housekeeping / cleaning fees and gratuities
THINGS TO SEE & DO
The Florida Keys are a 120-mile long island chain located off Florida’s southern tip. It’s made up of 5 main regions – Key Largo, Islamorada, Marathon, Lower Keys and Key West. It’s an outdoor enthusiasts and nature lover’s paradise – and a great destination for anyone who wants to have fun under, in and above the warm waters under the dazzling Florida sunshine.
Key Largo is “the first region”, a great destination for a weekend getaway or a short day trip. Located just about 60 miles from downtown Miami and less than one hour from the Hawks Cay Resort, you’ll find a small piece of paradise that's well within reach! Key Largo is sandwiched between the Everglades National Park to the west and fish-covered coral formations of North America’s only living coral barrier reef to the east. It’s proximity to the Everglades makes this a premier destination for eco tourists, kayakers and birders.
John Pennenkamp State Park
As the nation’s first underwater park, John Pennekamp allows visitors to experience a Jacques Cousteau-like world in Key Large, within a short drive from downtown Miami. The park is largely underwater, located within the confines of the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. Shark, turtle, stingray – all were spotted recently on a hot, lazy Saturday afternoon in the waters off Pennekamp. It is possibly the most stunning snorkeling this side of the Bahamas, and a lot less expensive. Diving is the best way to see the underwater beauty of the Florida Keys up close and personal! If you find diving intimidating or don't want to take the time to learn the necessary skills, the clear water of Key Largo makes snorkeling almost as enjoyable an experience! If you want the same view but don’t dive or snorkel, take a glass bottom boat tour which glides over the same sunken vessels and brilliantly colored coral reefs.
Islamorada’s first claim to fame is as the sport fishing capital of the world, and people come from far and wide to “land the big one” in these waters. But there’s more to this region than just fishing. Divers and snorkel enthusiasts are fascinated by the History of Diving Museum. Music lovers enjoy concerts under the stars on the lawn at the TIB Amphitheater at Founder’s Park, while theater aficionados can take in a first-class performance at the Coral Shores Performing Arts Center. And if you do want to go into the water, head over to the Maine Mammal Park with its swim with the dolphins attraction!
Coupon Bight Aquatic Preserve
Coupon Bight is a 6,000 acre preserve which is known for it's peaceful beauty combined with it's tremendous variety of animals, birds and marine life. It's easy to spend countless leisurely hours Florida Keys kayaking, boating, or canoeing the calm waters of the lagoon, capturing memorable photos of Coupon Bight. The Preserve is surrounded by the protected waters of the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. It’s situated south of Big Pin Key, and covers 6,000 acres. The ocean side region sits south of the Newfound Harbor Keys and is where the patch coral reefs are located. The patch coral reefs provide a sanctuary for a diverse group of marine life including juvenile fish, sea sponges, tropical fish, crab and spiny lobster. The Coupon Bight Lagoon sits north of these Keys, and is a mangrove-lined body of water edged with sea grasses and a few small beaches where sea turtles come to nest. It’s located south of the Hawks Cay Resort on the way to Marathon.
The quaint tropical city or Marathon is conveniently situated in the middle of the Keys island chain. Located mainly on Vaca, Fat Deer, and Grassy Key, it’s is a 10- mile-long family-oriented island community rooted in a heritage of fishing, and reflects the old-Keys lifestyle that residents, snowbirds and visitors enjoy so much. Activities abound – with boating being one of the area’s most popular activities. Each year, thousands of commercial, recreational and pleasure boaters visit the Florida Keys to fish, dive, snorkel and enjoy a wealth of activities on the water, including kayaking and paddle board sports. At Marathon’s Crane’s Point, you can hike through a preserved tropical hardwood grove and visit the home of an early 20th-century Bahamian settler family.
- Drive on the Overseas Highway, awarded one of America's most scenic roads, as you venture through the Everglades.
- Hawks Cay is centrally located only 90 miles by car from Miami (Miami International Airport – airport code: MIA) and 130 miles from Fort Lauderdale (Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport (airport code: FLL)
Complete redemption instructions will be included in your confirmation email from TripAlertz.
- Your voucher purchase from TripAlertz is non-refundable
- Prices are for 1 night for 2 adults: Island ViewKing Room: $150
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased and combined to create a longer stay
(maximum of 5 vouchers per guest)
- Must call or e-mail ANIMOD within 45 days of purchase to redeem/verify your purchase.
- Maximum occupancy: Island View King: 2 guests; Island View 2 Queens: 4 guests
- Hotel taxes and nightly resort fee are included in the rate
- Rooms and rates are subject to availability; weekend availability through Jan. 31, 2013 is very limited
- Travel is valid through August 20, 2013
- Subject to availability of the ANIMOD Contingent, black out dates apply.
- Airfare / transportation to Miami / The Florida Keys is not included
- Date changes MAY be available subject to availability by calling ANIMOD at 1.855.952.6466.
NOTE: This offer is sponsored by ANIMOD and not by the individual hotels. Please contact the reservation department at 855-952-6466 for any questions regarding this offer, or email email@example.com
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!