2-Night Getaway at Award-Winning Utah Mountain Resort for ONLY $165/night for 2 guests – SAVE OVER 45%!United-States / Utah / Park-City / Hotel-Park-City
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Enjoy the great outdoors and an amazing resort area!
>> Click to read what's included
If you’re looking for the ultimate outdoor mountain adventure, this one’s for you – come to Park City, Utah for an unforgettable western escape! This getaway takes you to the all-suite Hotel Park City, an award-winning, full-service vacation haven located in the heart of the Park City resort area! Our deal price is just $165/night for 2 guests (2-night stay required), and features spacious accommodations with fireplace and balcony. Travel is valid through November 15, 2013 – and you have 4 weeks to purchase your vouchers. Buy more than the required two for an extended vacation escape. Dig out those hiking boots, and get ready to play in the great outdoors– and save over 45% on this getaway!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
2-Night Fabulous Park City, Utah getaway for only $165/night for 2 guests:
- 2 nights in an Executive Suite for 2 guests (plus 2 children under 16 free with existing bedding)
(maximum occupancy: 4 guests)
- Free use of heated outdoor pool, steam room, sauna and fitness facilities (spa additional)
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Hotel taxes and resort fee
- Free self parking
- Free lobby coffee service
ABOUT HOTEL PARK CITY
Discover paradise in the mountains of northern Utah where modern luxury meets the charm of an old world ski resort at the Hotel Park City! This award-winning all-suite resort – it has earned a coveted AAA Four Diamond rating and a Trip Advisor Winner Certificate of Excellence 2012 – is located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, alongside world-renowned ski slopes and an 18-hole championship golf course in Park City, Utah. Accommodations feature fully appointed suites with king-size bed, jetted tubs and stone fireplace a private balcony or patio with beautiful views of the mountains, golf course and outdoor pool. Additional hotel facilities include an award-winning Ruth’s Chris Steak House, heated outdoor pool and hot tub and a full-service spa and health club offering a full menu of massages, treatments and therapies. A complimentary shuttle takes guests to nearby Deer Valley or the Park City Mountain ski areas for year-round recreational fun. The hotel is located 2 miles north of Park City’s historic Main Street – that’s only 5 minutes away!
The hotel’s intimate all-suite lodging is so cozy that you may never want to leave your room! TripAlertz guests will enjoy beautifully appointed accommodations in a spacious (500 sq. ft.) Executive Suite which features a stone fireplace, jetted tub and stunning area views of the surrounding mountains, golf course and heated outdoor pool from a private balcony. (Maximum occupancy: 4 guests)
Executive Suite accomodations feature:
- One lofted master bedroom with one King or two Queen beds with feather beds, duvets and down pillows (sleeps 4 adults, additional charge for more than 2 adults)
- Large leather sofa sleeper and love seat
- Lavish marble bathroom with spa-style jetted tub, Body Bliss amenities, European triple-headed showers, slippers and bathrobes
- Stone fireplace
- Kitchenette with refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher and microwave
- Two large-screen LCD TVs
- Bose Surround-Sound entertainment system, CD player, DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Iron / ironing board
- Washer / Dryer
- Private Balcony
- Multi-line telephone
- Working desk
- In-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
The resort’s spectacular location is sure to fuel your appetite! The Bandannas Bar & Grill serves a variety of American favorites for a great breakfast or lunch. Enjoy award-winning wines and unforgettable cuisine at Ruth’s Chris Steak House, the hotel’s signature restaurant and home to some of the best fine dining in the Park City area. Room service is also available.
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 4:00pm
- Check-out time: 12:00pm (noon)
- Free parking
- The property is entirely smoke free
- Pets not allowed
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Named one of the “prettiest towns in America” by Forbes magazine, Park City is home to the infamous Sundance Film Festival and boasts three exceptional ski resorts – Park City Mountain, Deer Valley and Canyons. Our hotel is ideally located at the base of Park City Mountain on the city’s most popular golf course. In the summertime, the area’s pristine forests and mountains make it a hot spot for Utah mountain biking, hiking and horseback riding. When the weather is warm, historic downtown Park City comes to life with annual art, music and film festivals, such as the Artstravaganza in August and the nation’s first Film Music Festival in May. Golfers will enjoy the area’s 18-hole course with its spectacular setting! And for Park City attractions at the Hotel Park City, the resort hosts its own summer concert series every Sunday evening!
Park City’s Historic Main Street
This bustling street is the focus of activity in Park City and the source of much of its charm. Dating back to the settlement's early mining days, the street now boasts upscale restaurants, shops, and nightclubs. Tucked into historic buildings and new structures designed to maintain the aesthetic are gift shops, art galleries, home furnishings and accessories shops, bookstores, clothing boutiques, and a variety of professional services. Everything is located along a pedestrian-friendly thoroughfare and is easily maneuverable. The only trick is allowing yourself enough time to browse!
Utah Olympic Park
Visit the site of the bobsled, ski jumping, and luge competitions of the 2002 Olympic Games! It offers a wide array of activities and attractions that appeal to the whole family, and guided tours of the facility are available on the hour. Bobsled rides, zip-lines, an alpine slide, ski jumping shows, how-to workshops, and much more are offered during the summer and winter. Don't miss Alf Engen Ski Museum and the 2002 Eccles Olympic Winter Games Museum. If you’re into thrills, make sure to try out the summertime version of the bobsled – there’s nothing like it!
Park City Mountain Resort
This expansive complex was Park City's first ski resort and remains one of its most popular. It also claims title as the largest ski resort in the state, boasting 3000 acres of runs and 750 acres of open bowls. Fortunately, it's also in the midst of the city proper, meaning that all of downtown's restaurants and shops are within walking distance. Summertime activities include horseback riding, mountain biking, and hiking; there's also an alpine coaster and slide, a zip rider, and a scenic lift.
- The closest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport (airport code: SLC) which is 26 miles from the resort.
- There are many local transport companies which offer service between the airport and Park City.
- All major car rental companies are represented at the airport should you want to rent a car. But remember that once here, there’s an extensive complimentary bus system within the resort area.
Complete redemption instructions will be included in your confirmation email from TripAlertz.
- Your voucher purchase from TripAlertz is non-refundable
- Prices are per night for 2 guests in an Executive Suite room, including taxes and resort fee
- Stays available Sunday through Thursday; there is limited availability on Fridays and Saturdays
- 2-night stay required
- Maximum occupancy: King bedded room: 2 guests; Double/Double: 4 guests
- Additional fees required for extra adults or children over 16 yrs. and are payable directly to the hotel
- Children 17 and under are free using existing bedding
- Hotel taxes and resort fee are included in your TripAlertz rate
- Transportation to Park City is not included
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed before August 2, 2013
- Voucher promotional value is valid for travel until November 15, 2013
- Vouchers must be presented upon arrival at the hotel
- Multiple vouchers can be combined to create a longer stay
- Availability is limited and blackout dates may apply
- All reservations, cancellations, date changes and no shows must contact ANIMOD directly:
Email reservations@ANIMOD.com or call 1-855-952-6466
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!