5-Day / 4-Night Deluxe Cabo All-Inclusive ONLY $199 for 2 Adults + 2 Kids (under 7) - SAVE OVER 65%!Mexico / Los-Cabos / -MeliÃ¡-Cabo-Real
Expired Deal, yet call 888-425-3789. We may be able to still book it.
Deluxe Cabo All-Inclusive â and one of Mexicoâs best resorts!
>> Click to read what's included
TripAlertz has partnered with “JDL Prime Tours to bring you this amazing Los Cabos getaway! Stay at one of Cabo’s best resorts – the Melia Cabo Real All Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort – where a 5-day/4-night stay for 2 adults and 2 kids under 7 is only $199…for all of you. And that includes all your meals, drinks, select water and land sports, and more! Purchase your voucher NOW – it’s valid for 12 months so you do have time to select the time of year you wish to travel. You really can’t beat this deal – start thinking “Cabo” and know that you’ll save over 65% on this getaway!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
An amazing 5-day / 4-night deluxe all-inclusive getaway to amazing Cabo San Lucas from only $199 for up to 2 adults and 2 kids under 7!
- 4 nights in Deluxe Garden View room for 2 adults and 2 kids under 7
- All meals (buffet and a la carte meals), snacks, drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), entertainment and more
- Non-motorized watersports, land activities and use of recreational facilities
- Mandatory 90-minute resort tour
- Airport pick-up and transportation to the resort (one way - return transfer is not included)
ABOUT THE MELIA CABO REAL ALL-INCLUSIVE BEACH & GOLF RESORT
Experience the best that Cabo has to offer at the Melia Cabo Real All-Inclusive Beach & Golf Resort! Located along a tranquil sandy cove along the beautiful coast between the ocean and exotic desert scenery, this award-winning vacation resort has earned several accolades including a AAA Three-Diamond Award, Travel + Leisure’s Top 20 Hotels in Mexico and Top 250 Hotels in the World. And once you stay here, you’ll know why! Accommodations are first rate, featuring oversized deluxe rooms with a host of in-room amenities. All meals and drinks are included – dining features all-day dining in four restaurants, plus unlimited drinks and cocktails at 3 bars. Resort facilities and amenities feature Cabo’s only protected safe swimming beach, the beautiful lagoon-style swimming pool and oceanfront whirlpool, tennis and a fitness and massage center. The Melia is a golfer’s paradise with its own world-class signature 18-hole course designed by Robert Trent Jones II (golf greens fees are additional). And adults and kids can enjoy fun-filled daily activities both day and night! The Resort is conveniently located just 25 minutes from the airport, 5 minutes from the colonial town of San Jose del Cabo and 20 minutes from the dining, entertainment and shopping of Cabo San Lucas.
Stay in a spacious (435 sq ft) Deluxe Garden View room during your Cabo getaway! All rooms feature a private balcony, along with all the comforts of home! (Maximum occupancy: King bed: 2 guests; Two double beds: 4 guests)
Deluxe Garden View room amenities feature:
- One King bed or two double beds
- Private balcony or terrace
- Marble bathroom with shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV with premium cable /satellite channels
- Wired or wireless internet access (additional charge)
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee maker
- Iron / ironing board
- Alarm clock
- Direct-dial telephone with data port
- Electronic in-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
The Melia offers a great array of dining options for your eating and drinking pleasure – and because your getaway is all-inclusive, you can eat when the urge hits .... all your meals, snacks and drinks – any time, day or night!
Food & beverage options:
- Restaurant La Palapa (Oceanfront breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets under one of Los Cabo’s largest thatched-roofs!)
- La Terraza (A la carte dinner featuring Pacific Rim and California haute cuisine)
- Restaurant Kijura (A la carte dinner featuring Japanese cuisine)
- Agavero (A la carte dinner featuring Mexican cuisine)
- El Mirador Snack Bar (Poolside snacks and lunch)
- Pool bar, Beach bar and Lobby Bar (unlimited beverages, beer, wine and cocktails)
- Daily “theme nights” (Mexican Fiesta,anyone?)
- Room Service (In-room dining during specified hours)
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 3:00pm
- Check-out time: 12:00pm (noon)
- Free self-parking
- Pets not allowed
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Cabo San Lucas\
Cabo San Lucas is the “happening town” where party and fun are at the top of everyone’s agenda! Stroll the pedestrian walkway which curves around the picturesque harbor, past countless restaurants, bars and shops on one side, and sport fishing boasts and sleek yachts on the other. It was originally a small fishing village where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean, and has grown into one of Mexico’s most popular resort destinations. Make sure to stop by the legendary Cabo Wabo Cantina, one of the town’s most famous night spots, founded by Sammy Hagar of Van Halen-band fame – it’s one of the best places to eat and party in all of Mexico!
San Jose del Cabo
San Jose del Cabo is the “low-key sister, the charming colonial town on the other side of the “Sun Corridor” from party-hearty Cabo San Lucas. Stroll along her pedestrian-only streets, pop in and out of area art galleries, dine in some of the area’s finest restaurants, spend the days under the beautiful sun, or ride a horse on the beach. The town’s main square, or Zocolo, is home to the cathedral – a reminder of San Jose del Cabo’s vivid history as a mission.
As the name aptly implies, this is the land which lies between the area’s two towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo. This 20-mile Corridor at Land’s End is defined by the azure blue and turquoise waters of the Sea of Cortés, rugged cliffs, quiet coves teeming with marine life, desert vistas and mountains that all come together with a wash of vibrant colors that are unmistakably Cabo’s. Today, other than the natural flora and fauna, the Corridor’s population consists of luxury hotels and resort properties, as well as a variety of premier, world-class golf courses designed by the legends of the game.
Eight beautiful courses — designed by some of the most recognized names in golf — stretch along the scenic 25-mile corridor between Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo. Cabo courses have much to offer golf enthusiasts — stunning views of the Sea of Cortez and mountains, perfect year-round weather, dramatically changing landscapes, and a variety of challenging holes, bunkers and tees built right into the natural terrain. Area courses have been designed by some of the game’s “greats – Jack Nicklaus, Tom Fazio, Robert Trent Jones Jr., the Dye Corporation and Tom Weiskopf, just to name a few. Step out onto the green in this golfer’s paradise, and you’ll soon discover why Golf Digest declared it to be one of the world’s top 15 golf destinations.
Water, Water Everywhere.. to Dive and Swim and Ski!
There are numerous water activities available off the shores of Los Cabos. Along the main beaches you can rent jet skis, ski-doos, kayaks, canoes, surf boards, sloops, cats, yachts, go parasailing, water skiing, wind surfing, you name it. However, what the Sea of Cortés truly has to offer lies beneath the surface — gigantic whale sharks, loggerhead sea turtles, gliding manta rays, migrating whales, sea lions and an endless palette of colorful tropical fishes — as you submerge yourself into the blue abyss, a humbling yet exhilarating experience.
Cacti Mundo Los Cabos Botanical Gardens
Calling all nature lovers – come and admire the most complete assortment of cacti in Mexico. This open-air garden, featuring over 5,000 plants, has become a reserve of sorts for many plant species which, in their natural habitats, could become extinct. Cacti Mundo was created for the promotion, conservation, and reproduction of some typical Mexican desert plants, as well as species from various other regions of the planet. The setting is unique in terms of unprecedented architectural design and plant display, all of which provides an enchanting educational experience.
- A valid passport is required for travel to Mexico
- Many domestic Mexican and major U.S. airlines have service into Los Cabos International Airport (airport code: SJD) in San Jose del Cabo.
- The hotel is located approximately 25 minutes from the airport (airport transfer is included)
- rate is for 4-night / 5-day all inclusive for 2 adults and 2 children under 7
- 2 married or cohabiting adults 30 years and above and 2 children 0-6 years old (gay couples allowed)(proof of address or marriage certificate required)
- 1 voucher per household
- Children 7-12 years pay $44 per child per night
- Third adult in the room pays $88 per adult per night (13 years and older)
- Singles not allowed
- Transfer from airport to hotel included (return transfer not included)
- Taxes included
- Resort tour of 90 min required
- Resort fee of $20 per night applies at the time of booking (not per person)
- Must show a major credit card and id at check in for incidentals (no American express)
- Must reserve at least 10 days but no more than 6 months in advance
- Group travel not allowed except for an additional room for same family members purchase directly at the resort
- Friend couples knowing each other can’t book same or overlapped dates
- Promo is not combinable, cumulative or divisible
- Submitted reservations with available space are not refundable
- Good for 12 months
- For reservations or more info call 888 365 0535
- Company may provide another resort of similar or better quality in case of major circumstances like but not limited to natural disasters
Los Cabos hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!