5-Star Tokyo Hotel Including Hotel Tax and FREE WiFi ONLY $169/night for 2 Guests - SAVE OVER 35%!Japan / Tokyo / Royal-Park-Hotel
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Visit Tokyo and stay in 5-star style...
>> Click to read what's included
Planning a trip to Tokyo this year? Take advantage of this latest deal from TripAlertz for the 5-star Royal Park Hotel, located in the Nihonbashidistrict and connected directly to the Suitengumae subway station. Our rate of $169 (USD) per night save you over 35% and includes hotel tax and FREE WiFi. Don't miss this opportunity to stay in 5-star comfort. Book your room now and save over 35%!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
A 2-night minimum stay is required
- Accommodations in a Standard Twin or Standard Double room for 2 guests
- Hotel tax
- FREE WiFi
ABOUT ROYAL PARK HOTEL
From the moment you walk through the doors of Royal Park Hotel, prepare to be dazzled. This luxury Tokyo hotel's three-story lobby is just the beginning of all the sleek, modern details and unique architecture. Guests will enjoy close proximity to many businesses and attractions, as well as on-site dining. Royal Park Hotel is a true retreat and a premier choice for Tokyo vacations.
Royal Park Hotel offers luxury Tokyo accommodations. Each guestroom features cable televisions with video on demand, in-room Internet access, and more.
FOOD & DRINK
Enjoy several Tokyo cuisines at Royal Park Hotel's nine venues.
Restaurants & Bars:
- Palazzo (French cuisine)
- Genjikoh (Japanese cuisine and offers a peaceful garden and pond)
- Sumida (Teppanyaki favorites)
- Kai-Ka-En (Cantonese cuisine)
- Yamone Sushi (fresh sushi delicacies)
- Symphony (an all-day buffet)
- Orpheus (lunch buffets, afternoon tea, and nightly cocktails)
- Fontaine (late-night lounge)
- Royal Scotts (whiskeys and cocktails)
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 2:00pm
- Check-out time: 12:00noon
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoke-free rooms available
- Accommodations tax of JPY 200 (about $2.00) per person per night payable at time of check-out
- Parking available for JPY 1500 (about $15.00) per night
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Explore Tokyo attractions during your stay at Royal Park Hotel. The hotel is located close to the Akihabara shopping area, the Imperial Palace, Ginza, and the Tsukiji Fish Market. The city's stock exchange is also nearby.
- All major carriers service Narita International Airport (airport code: NRT)
- The hotel is 37 miles or a 60-minute drive from the airport
- Alternatively Haneda International Airport (airport code: HND) is 9 miles from the hotel
- Unless otherwise indicated, rates shown are in USD and billed by a U.S. company
- 2-night minimum stay required
- Prices are per night for up to 2 guests
- Hotel and city tax are included in your TripAlertz rate
- Accommodations tax of JPY 200 (about $2.00) per person per night is payable at check-out
- Airfare / transportation to Tokyo not included
- Travel valid July 15 through December 30, 2013
- Availability is limited and blackout dates may apply
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations are not permitted.
- Date changes MAY be available at least 72 hours prior to arrival for a $25 fee and are subject to availability plus any rate differential by calling TripAlertz at (888) 4-ALERTZ (888-425-3789).
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!