St. Pete Beach Resort Getaway ONLY $99 for 1 Night for 2 Guests – SAVE OVER 60%!United-States / Florida / St.-Pete-Beach / Sirata-Beach-Resort-&-Conference-Center
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Enjoy this amazing tropical retreat for the ultimate Florida beach getaway!
>> Click to read what's included
Plan an amazing beach escape to Florida’s beautiful Gulf Coast! Stay at the full-facility Sirata Beach Resort & Conference Center, located directly on St. Pete’s Beach. This incredible getaway is ONLY $99/night for 2 guests (Sunday through Thursday stays; Friday/Saturday stays very limited) and features a bunch of extras including free WiFi, free parking and so much more. Purchase your voucher NOW – redeem for travel August 11 through November 18, 2013! A trip to Florida is “in-season” any time of year, and the Gulf Coast beaches are among the worlds’ finest. Experience them for yourself with this great getaway, and you’ll be saving over 60% in the process!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
1-Night Voucher for a fabulous Florida beach getaway for only $99 for 2 guests!
(Stays are for Sunday through Thursday; Friday/Saturday stays very limited)
- Accommodations in a Traditional 2-Queen room; children under age 17 stay in their parent’s room for free with existing bedding! (Maximum occupancy: 4 guests)
- Resort Saver Package (a $20/night value) which includes a host of amenities:
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Free local telephone calls
- Free parking
- Beach Cabana (based on availability – reserve early!)
- 20% off breakfast for 2 persons at the Compass Grille
- Free use of pools, hot tubs, fitness center
- Voucher price includes all taxes and Resort Saver Package
ABOUT THE SIRATA BEACH RESORT
Welcome to The Sirata, a full service beach hotel which offers a full resort experience! This Mediterranean-style resort is nestled on 13 acres of pristine white sandy beach directly on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico on spectacular St. Pete Beach, about 10 miles from downtown St Petersburg. Guest rooms are fully appointed, offering a wide range of in-room amenities designed with your comfort in mind. Relax on the beautiful beach – reserve your beach cabana early for some shade during your day on the beach! The resort also features three swimming pools with sun decks and umbrellas, all strategically located near a restaurant or bar so you won’t have to go far for your daytime dining and drinking pleasure! Additional facilities include outdoor whirlpool tubs and a fitness center with free weights and cardio and strength-training equipment. A water-sports kiosk arranges daytime watersports fun including sunset sailing cruises, snorkeling and shelling trips, and parasailing (additional charges apply). Complimentary beach volleyball and bag toss equipment is available from the front desk; a children's video game arcade, Ping-Pong, and a pool table are also on site. The resort’s concierge staff will be happy to make arrangements for sightseeing tours, tee times at local golf courses and tickets for local attractions. Fort De Soto Park and Tropicana Field, Dali Museum and cultural attractions in downtown St. Petersburg are all within 10 miles.
Relax in your fully-appointed Traditional 2-Queen-bedded room which overlooks the pool or gardens and is just steps from the beach. Enjoy the wonderful array of amenities for an unforgettable beach escape! (Maximum occupancy: 4 guests; additional fees apply for more than 2 adults)
Guest room amenities feature:
- Two (2) Queen-size beds with pillow-top mattress and premium bedding
- Comfortable sitting area
- Bathroom with complimentary toiletries
- TV with premium channels and On-Demand movies & games
- Wireless internet access (complimentary)
- Telephone with voice-mail and free local calls
- iPod-compatible alarm clock
- Writing desk
- Coffee / tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Individually-controlled air-conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily local newspaper
- In-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
The Sirata Beach Resort features a variety of restaurants and full bars, each with an inviting, tropical ambiance and delicious menus enjoyed by guests and locals alike.
Food & beverage options:
- Compass Grille – (All day dining featuring regional recipes and fresh, local seafood; open for breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Harry's Beach Bar – (The oldest beach bar on St. Pete Beach; serves great appetizers and fresh salads flat bread pizzas and a full tropical drink menu; open late morning to late evening)
- Rum Runners Bar & Grille - (Serves a wide array of beachside favorites including appetizers,
- sandwiches, fresh salads and tropical drinks; also serves breakfast daily; open until sunset)
- Seabreeze Trading Co. – (Breakfast pastries, beverages, sandwiches, grocery items, and sundries; open from early morning to early evening)
- Lobby Lounge – (Popular watering hole for serving delicious cocktails and drinks, special happy hours, plus flat-screen TVs)
- Room service – (In-room dining available during select hours
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 4:00pm
- Check-out time: 11:00am
(late check-out available until 2:00pm for $20 or 4:00pm for $40)
- Small dogs and cats are permitted in pet friendly areas of the resort
- Rollaways available for $15/night
- Parking: $8/night (parking for 1 car included in your package)
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Salvador Dali Museum
The Dali Museum is an extravagant building that everyone must see! The provocative and imaginative design of the new structure is one of a kind. Enjoy the garden labyrinth and café. The Dali Museum is the legacy of Eleanor Reese Morse and her husband who purchased their first Dali in 1943. Today the Museum contains the preeminent collection of works by Salvador Dali in the United States.
Sports and more sports
The Tampa/St. Pete area is a great area for sports fans who could have the chance to catch a pro-team doing what they do best! If football’s your thing, score some seats for a “Bucs” game at Raymond James Stadium. And who could forget the Tampa Bay Lightning, hockey’s 2004 Stanley Cup champions who call the downtown St. Pete’s Times Forum, home. Legends Field the spring-training home of the NY Yankees, and “The Trop” (Tropicana Field – see below) is the home park of baseball’s Tampa Bay Rays from April through September.
Home of the Tampa Bay Rays, Tropicana Field is very unique. Behind the right centerfield wall is the Rays Touch Tank maintained in cooperation with the Florida Aquarium. The tank is 35-feet deep and 10,000 gallons of water, fans can feel and feed the Rays. Tropicana Field is the only baseball field to have artificial turf, but all dirt base paths. Explore the interactive areas around the field with games and exhibits for all ages. Attend a game if the Rays are in town…but for a tour only, check out the website to view tour dates and rates as reservations are necessary!
Busch Gardens Africa
You’ve heard of it, so now here’s your chance to go and visit – Busch Gardens Africa combines world-class thrill rides, lavish Broadway-style live entertainment and one of the largest zoo’s inNorth Americafor an unforgettable African adventure in an exciting theme park setting.
Head for the theme parks
It’s not a long drive fromTampa to Orlando. Interstate highways whisk you from the Sirata Beach Resort to Orlando’s magical theme parks in around an hour! You can visit any and all of the Disney Parks, Universal Studios and magical SeaWorld for an unforgettable day out.
- Tampa International Airport (airport code: TPA) is approximately 21 miles from the resort
- Car rentals are readily available at the airport.
- Shuttle transfers are also available from the airport at discounted rates – ask the hotel for details.
Complete redemption instructions will be included in your confirmation email from TripAlertz.
- Your voucher purchase from TripAlertz is non-refundable
- Price is for a 1-night voucher for 2 guests in a 2-Queen-bedded room with amenities as described
- Children 17 and younger stay free with existing bedding
- Your TripAlertz voucher(s) must be exchanged for ANIMOD's hotel voucher(s) which must be presented to the hotel upon check-in
- Voucher is valid for travel August 11 through November 18, 2013; Sunday through Thursday; limited availability on weekends
- Booking is done through the ANIMOD Customer Support Team at 1-855-952-6466 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservation is subject to availability of the ANIMOD-contingent, Blackout dates apply
- Voucher must be presented to the Hotel upon check-in
- Combining multiple vouchers for a longer stay is possible and the voucher is transferable.
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!