Introductory Rate at Winnipeg, Canada High-Tech Boutique Hotel ONLY $99/night for 2 guests – SAVE UP TO 38%!Canada / Manitoba / Winnipeg / The-Grand-by-Lakeview
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Discover “The Peg” and the city’s newest hotel concept!
>> Click to read what's included
If you like out-of-the-mainstream places to visit, this one’s for you. Head north to Canada’s beautiful Manitoba province and the wonderful city of Winnipeg! This getaway features a stay at The Grand by Lakeview, a brand new, tech-savvy Winnipeg luxury boutique hotel. Your introductory TripAlertz rate is ONLY $99/night (2-night minimum stay required) with accommodations in a Deluxe Room featuring a wealth of technically-savvy amenities including HD TVs, Netflix access and an in-room iPad® with its own custom app named “Guest Driven” in every room. Travel is valid October 1 through December 30, 2013. BOOK NOW and be among the first to enjoy this new type of techie hotel experience!
WHATS INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Enjoy Winnpeg’s newest “tech” hotel for only $99/night for 2 guests!
- Accommodations in a Deluxe King or Deluxe 2 Queen room for 2 guests
- Hotel tax is included in your TripAlertz rate
ABOUT THE GRAND BY LAKEVIEW WINNIPEG
The Grand Hotel is a brand new (opening September, 2013) full-service corporate luxury boutique hotel located just steps from the front doors of the James Armstrong Richardson International Airport. Priding itself on its focus on modern design and technology, this theme carries through all facets of the property. Guest rooms will feature a wealth of technically-savvy amenities including HD TVs, Netflix access and an in-room iPad® with their own custom application named “Guest Driven” in every room which provides guests the ability to order room service, control the TV, request wake-up calls, a morning newspaper – you get the picture! Food and beverage options will include an “automated barista” in the lobby serving Starbucks coffee -espresso -cappuccinos and other hot beverages in an efficient manner, and a restaurant/lounge serving a tapas-style (small-plates) menu along with other contemporary items. Additional facilities will also include a walk-in wine-cellar, state-of0the-art fitness room and a business center. The Grand by Lakeview is just minutes from downtown Winnipeg and local landmarks and attractions.
The Grand by Lakeview offers luxury rooms with a modern design and an emphasis on technology – stay in a Deluxe King or a Deluxe 2 Queen Room (Maximum occupancy: 2 guests)
Guest room amenities feature:
- Two queen beds or one king bed with premium bedding
- Samsung Smart TV with HD stations and free Netflix access
- Keurig® coffee makers featuring Starbucks® Coffee
- In-room iPad® tablet with customized app to order room service, control the television, and send requests to the front desk
FOOD & DRINK
Guests can dine at The Blue Marble, a restaurant and lounge featuring locally grown produce and a large wine selection, or visit the automated barista serving Starbucks® coffee and other hot beverages.
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in: 3:00pm
- Check-out: 12:00pm (noon)
- Valet parking is available
- Business services available (additional charge)
- Pets not allowed
THINGS TO SEE & DO
The Forks National Historic Site
Discover an urban oasis in the heart of Winnipeg. As a historic meeting place, located at the junction of the Assiniboine and mighty Red River, the Forks is complete with skateboarding park, river walk, shops and green space. Winter, spring, summer or fall, The Forks is must for a stunning array of dining experiences, incomparable shopping, a constantly changing slate of entertainment and events, and many unique attractions that encompass the site’s natural, historic and man-made features.
Winnipeg Art Gallery
Constructed of Manitoba Tyndall stone, Canada’s oldest public gallery is home to the world’s largest public collection of contemporary Inuit art, some of which is always on display. The Winnipeg Art Gallery (WAG) boasts a constantly changing exhibition schedule of national and international art, while showcasing the works of Manitoba artists. The gift shop carries unique jewelry, ceramics and glassware handcrafted by Canadian artists. The bright and airy Storm Bistro overlooks the rooftop sculpture garden and tables are set outside in summer months.
The Manitoba Museum
The Manitoba Museum is an award-winning heritage and edutainment center which features an ever-changing variety of touring and specialty exhibits in addition to its Planetarium, Science Gallery and nine spectacular permanent galleries. The museum offers a vivid portrayal of Manitoba's rich and colorful history and is home of one of Canada's most important historical collections, The Hudson's Bay Company Museum Collection.
Royal Canadian Mint
Get up close and personal with all that glitters at the Royal Canadian Mint, where every single Canadian circulation coin is produced—that’s billions each year! Look for the beautiful 110-foot tall glass tower designed by local architect Étienne Gaboury and the display of 75 flags representing the additional countries that have coins produced right here in Winnipeg. Learn about the production of coins and explore the Interactive Coin Museum for a fun and creative experience, including the once-in-a-lifetime chance to lift and hold a 23-pound gold bar worth approximately $600,000.
This stunning urban park is Winnipeg’s oldest, welcoming visitors for more than 100 years. Stop into the Assiniboine Park Zoo and its whimsical Nature Playground. Contemplate life in the tranquil setting of the Leo Mol Sculpture Garden. Stroll the tree-lined walkways or catch a game of lawn bowling as you enjoy the park’s lush and verdant setting. Head to the Pavilion Art Gallery, fill up at one of two restaurants and then lay out a blanket and watch a performance beneath the stars at Lyric Theatre.
- A valid passport (or legal equivalent) is required for entry into and departure from Canada
- James Armstrong Richardson International Airport (airport code: YWG) is steps away from the hotel’s front door.
- If traveling by car, Winnipeg is on the Trans-Canada Highway.
- The Grand by Lakeview is just minutes from downtown Winnipeg, local landmarks and attractions
- Prices shown are in USD and billed by a U.S. company
- Prices are per night for 2 guests
- 2-night minimum stay required
- Maximum occupancy: 2 guests
- Travel is valid October 1 through December 30, 2013
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Hotel tax is included in your TripAlertz rate
- Incidentals are not included, and are payable by guest upon check-out
- Airfare / transportation is not included
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancelations are not allowed.
- Date changes MAY be available at least 72 hours prior to arrival for a $25 fee and are subject to availability plus any rate differential by calling TripAlertz at (888) 4-ALERTZ (888-425-3789).
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!