4-Day / 3-Night All-Inclusive Cabo Beach Escape for 2 Adults + 2 Kids under 6 ONLY $299 – a $1,099 value – SAVE 72%Mexico / Cabo-San-Lucas / 3-nt-Los-Cabos
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Say “Ole” to this fabulous Los Cabos getaway!
>> Click to read what's included
Get ready for an amazing Mexico beach getaway at a price that just can’t be believed! We’ve teamed up with Cabo For You to offer you this amazing 4-day/3-night ALL-INCLUSIVE beach getaway to a fabulous resort in Los Cabos for only $299 for 2 adults and 2 kids under 6 – a $1,099 value – giving you savings of 72% off! And as this deal is all-inclusive, it means that your accommodations, meals, drinks and more are included in this one low up-front price! Make sure to purchase your voucher NOW; travel is valid for a full 12-month period after purchase…which means you can plan a fall, winter or spring escape to sunny Mexico at savings of 72% off!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Fabulous ALL-INCLUSIVE Mexico beach getaway in beautiful Los Cabos – 4 days/3 nights only $299 for 2 adults and 2 kids ages 0- 6!
(age and other restrictions apply; please see full terms in "Need to Know" section below)
- Accommodations in a fully-appointed deluxe guestroom with garden view
- All meals and unlimited drinks
- Use of resort facilities including swimming pools (varies by resort)
- One-way transportation from the airport to the resort (return transfer is not included)
- All hotel taxes
ABOUT THE LOS CABOS HOTELS
You will be staying at one of the 4- or 5-star hotels listed below (or similar) for your unforgettable Mexico beach escape!
(Cabo for You will assign your actual hotel based on availability of your preferred travel dates).
Mendano Beach Resort
Overlooking Land’s End, the Mendano Beach Resort is located on Cabo’s only swimmable beach. Known as one of the area’s most trendy hotels, experience impeccable service, superb dining, the best theme nights and unforgettable pool parties – it’s the only area hotel with a beach club and live DJ on weekends! Experience the super-hip vibe and fabulous facilities including fabulous accommodations; pool with swim-up bar; private beach; restaurants, bars and lounges; fitness facilities, night club and so much more!
Cabo Hacienda Resort
The Cabo Hacienda Resort is majestically situated atop a scenic point on the “Sun (Tourist) Corridor”, with the party atmosphere of Cabo San Lucas a few minutes in one direction and the beautiful colonial town of San Jose del Cabo in the other. Enjoy this contemporary Hacienda-style resort with spacious and luxurious accommodations featuring state-of-the-art conveniences and appointments; choice of dining options; swimming pools; water playground for kids; open-air Jacuzzi; first-class holistic spa (treatments extra) with workout facilities and so much more.
Cabo Marina Resort
Enjoy the fun and excitement of Cabo San Lucas at this fabulous hotel, ideally located on beautiful Mendano Beach. Junior-suite accommodations are fully-appointed with sitting and dining area, kitchenette, balcony and bathroom with whirlpool. Fabulous hotel facilities include a choice of dining options including restaurants, bars/lounges, deli with delicious take-out and a pool with a refreshing swim-up bar. Pamper yourself with treatments at the on-site spa (additional cost). There’s family fun at the Dolphinary (not included in getaway price) where you can swim with the dolphins and the shop-filled Puerto Paraiso Mall is seconds away with movie theaters, bowling, and even a casino. The sizzling night-life of down town Cabo is but a short stroll from the resort – there are movies, bowling, and even a casino within a quick five minute walk.
Cabo Real Resort
The award-winning Cabo Real Resort Beach & Golf Resort is nestled on the “Sun (Tourist) Corridor” between the party town of Cabo San Lucas and colonial town of San Jose del Cabo. Guests can enjoy over-sized accommodations with all the comforts of home and a choice of dining options and a host of bars/lounges. For water-based fundm, there’s the beach, plus a lagoon-style swimming pool and an oceanfront whirlpool. Golfers can test their skill on the world-class championship golf course (greens fees additional charge) Cabo Real, designed by Robert Trent Jones II, with 18 holes – it was host to the PGA 1999 Senior Slam; plus two tennis courts and a fitness and massage center on site. There are plenty of daytime and nighttime activities and entertainment for adults and kids alike.
THINGS TO SEE & DO IN THE LOS CABOS (CABO SAN LUCAS / SAN JOSE DEL CABO) AREA
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas is the “happening town” where party and fun are at the top of everyone’s agenda! Stroll the pedestrian walkway which curves around the picturesque harbor, past countless restaurants, bars and shops on one side, and sport fishing boasts and sleek yachts on the other. It was originally a small fishing village where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean, and has grown into one of Mexico’s most popular resort destinations. Make sure to stop by the legendary Cabo Wabo Cantina, one of the town’s most famous night spots, founded by Sammy Hagar of Van Halen-band fame – it’s one of the best places to eat and party in all of Mexico!
San Jose del Cabo
San Jose del Cabo is the “low-key sister, the charming colonial town on the other side of the “Sun Corridor” from party-hearty Cabo San Lucas. Stroll along her pedestrian-only streets, pop in and out of area art galleries, dine in some of the area’s finest restaurants, spend the days under the beautiful sun, or ride a horse on the beach. The town’s main square, or Zocolo, is home to the cathedral – a reminder of San Jose del Cabo’s vivid history as a mission.
As the name aptly implies, this is the land which lies between the area’s two towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo. This 20-mile Corridor at Land’s End is defined by the azure blue and turquoise waters of the Sea of Cortés, rugged cliffs, quiet coves teeming with marine life, desert vistas and mountains that all come together with a wash of vibrant colors that are unmistakably Cabo’s. Today, other than the natural flora and fauna, the Corridor’s population consists of luxury hotels and resort properties, as well as a variety of premier, world-class golf courses designed by the legends of the game.
Eight beautiful courses — designed by some of the most recognized names in golf — stretch along the scenic 25-mile corridor between Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo. Cabo courses have much to offer golf enthusiasts — stunning views of the Sea of Cortez and mountains, perfect year-round weather, dramatically changing landscapes, and a variety of challenging holes, bunkers and tees built right into the natural terrain. Area courses have been designed by some of the game’s “greats – Jack Nicklaus, Tom Fazio, Robert Trent Jones Jr., the Dye Corporation and Tom Weiskopf, just to name a few. Step out onto the green in this golfer’s paradise, and you’ll soon discover why Golf Digest declared it to be one of the world’s top 15 golf destinations.
Water, Water Everywhere.. to Dive and Swim and Ski!
There are numerous water activities available off the shores of Los Cabos. Along the main beaches you can rent jet skis, ski-doos, kayaks, canoes, surf boards, sloops, cats, yachts, go parasailing, water skiing, wind surfing, you name it. However, what the Sea of Cortés truly has to offer lies beneath the surface — gigantic whale sharks, loggerhead sea turtles, gliding manta rays, migrating whales, sea lions and an endless palette of colorful tropical fishes — as you submerge yourself into the blue abyss, a humbling yet exhilarating experience.
Cacti Mundo Los Cabos Botanical Gardens
Calling all nature lovers – come and admire the most complete assortment of cacti in Mexico. This open-air garden, featuring over 5,000 plants, has become a reserve of sorts for many plant species which, in their natural habitats, could become extinct. Cacti Mundo was created for the promotion, conservation, and reproduction of some typical Mexican desert plants, as well as species from various other regions of the planet. The setting is unique in terms of unprecedented architectural design and plant display, all of which provides an enchanting educational experience.
- A valid passport is required for travel to Mexico
- Many domestic Mexican and major U.S. airlines have service into Los Cabos International Airport (airport code: SJD) in San Jose del Cabo.
- The hotels are located approximately 25 minutes from the airport (one-way transfer from the airport to the resort is included)
- Cabo For You Resort offer includes 4 days and 3 nights, All-Inclusive plan in a deluxe hotel room with garden view for up to 2 Adults and 2 Children (6 years old or under).
- Cabo For You handles a variety of hotels in the category between 4 and 5 stars. This vacation package is designed for you to stay at a hotel of Cabo For You within these categories. Cabo For You will assign the hotel in which your dates are available. In the event that Cabo For You has availability on the dates requested in more than one of its resorts Cabo For You will present these options for you to choose.
- Airfare is not included.
- Airport to Resort transportation is included (return transfer is not included).
- Taxes are included.
- Please call us at least 1 business day after you get your voucher number from TripAlertz to activate it for the 12 month period it is valid for.
- Maximum room capacity is 3 Adults or 2 Adults and 2 children or 1 Adult and 3 children.
- The cost per additional night is 95 USD per Adult (13 years old and older are consider an adult) and 50 USD per Child (0 to 12 years old) (Maximum of 4 additional nights)
- USA or CAN Passports and a Major Credit Card (Visa, M.C., AMEX. No debit or check cards) will be requested at time of check in.
- Blackout dates: December 22nd 2013 through January 04th 2014. All reservations are subject to availability
- Promotion based on availability, we reserve the right to substitute resorts for a superior or equal quality
- No unit upgrades available through this promotion.
- Subscribers (Both of the main travelers) must be 30 years of age or older at the time of voucher purchase
- Voucher can be used as soon as 30 days after voucher purchase
- Must request reservation with a minimum of 30 days in advance
- Early vacation and short notice vacation may be booked. 75 USD. fee will apply
- Reservation operators are available Monday through Friday, 9am. through 5pm. (Central Standard Time)
- Must complete your trip within a year after purchasing the voucher.
- This promotional package is valid for a maximum of 1 (one) household at a time and will not apply for groups, weddings, conventions Etc.
- This is not a group offer (2 or more parties traveling together or on the same travel dates or overlapping travel dates for the same resort, are considered a group), we will only commit to maximum of one voucher per reservation.
- Vouchers cannot be used consecutively
- Requested travel dates change, a 50 USD. fee will be imposed in case that you change your requested travel dates
- Cancellation, If you do not arrive on your confirmed date, it will be canceled in its entirety. Additional cancellation penalties may apply. If you do not show up on your arrival date and have not notified us to reschedule; you will lose your right to reschedule
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!