5 Days / 4 Nights All-Inclusive Cabo San Lucas for ONLY $299 for 2 adults and 2 kids under 12 - SAVE OVER 80%!Mexico / Cabo-San-Lucas / Sandos-Finisterra
Expired Deal, yet call 888-425-3789. We may be able to still book it.
Come to Cabo for an unforgettable family getaway!
>> Click to read what's included
TripAlertz has partnered with “Mar y Sol Vacations” (translation “Sea & Sun”) to bring you this amazing Los Cabos getaway! The Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Beach Resort is located on a spectacular beach, just a mile from downtown Cabo San Lucas with spectacular views overlooking Los Arcos and the Sea of Cortez at the tip of the Baja Peninsula. Spend 5 amazing days and 4 fun-filled nights for only $299 for 2 adults and 2 kids under 12. Best of all, all your meals, snacks, drinks and more are included – at unbelievable savings of over 80%! So if you want to get in on this deal just purchase your voucher NOW from TripAlertz to make sure you save over 80% on this fabulous Cabo escape! Travel is valid until January 31, 2014.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
An amazing 5 day / 4 night all-inclusive getaway to amazing Cabo San Lucas for only $299 for 2 adults and 2 kids under 12!
- 4 nights in a Deluxe Room for 2 adults and 2 kids under 12
- All meals (buffet and a la carte meals), snacks, drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), entertainment and more
- Select sports, activities and entertainment
- Special mandatory VIP breakfast presentation on the first morning after arrival
- Airport pick-up and transportation to the resort (return transportation is not included)
ABOUT SANDOS FINISTERRA LOS CABOS RESORT
Enjoy the ultimate Cabo adventure at the Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Resort! Located on a hillside overlooking the Marina on the tip of the Baja along the Sea of Cortez, this all-inclusive resort offers an unforgettable getaway which includes your accommodations, all meals, unlimited drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), a variety of sports, activities and entertainment – fun for the whole family! Accommodations feature a host of in-room comforts. Enjoy all-day treats and eats at an assortment of restaurants and bars/lounges. Relax on the expansive beach or take a long walk along the sands (note: because of strong under-tows, the beach is not safe for swimming). Additional hotel facilities feature an impressive swimming pool complex with four pools and sun decks, 4 outdoor spa tubs and poolside snacks and drinks including a swim-up bar. Keep up with your workouts in the fitness center; relax in the beautiful on-site spa (treatments additional). There are two tennis courts, also lit for nighttime play and a host of fabulous golf courses are also nearby (additional cost). The resort also features a full program of fun-filled daytime activities for adults and kids, plus live entertainment after the sun goes down. Ocean swimming and water sports (additional charge) can be found at nearby Médano Beach in Cabo San Lucas (one mile away, reachable on foot or by water taxi at additional charge), along with the fabulous shopping and the legendary nightlife for which the area is known.
Relax in your spacious (400 sq-ft) Deluxe room, decorated in soft tropical tones and featuring a host of comfortable amenities – enjoy the views over the Bay of Cabo San Lucas from your private balcony or terrace! (Maximum occupancy: 2 adults and 2 kids)
Deluxe Room amenities feature:
- One king or two queen beds with premium bedding
- Luxury bathroom with shower, bathrobes for adults and complimentary bath amenities
- Sitting area
- Satellite plasma TV with premium cable /satellite channels
- Mini-bar stocked with water, soft drinks, juices and beer
- Coffee maker
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fan
- Terrace or balcony with Bay view
- Radio / alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Iron / ironing board
- In-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
You’ll never go hungry, you’ll never go thirsty at the Sandos Finisterra! All your meals, snacks and unlimited drinks are included in this wonderful getaway at a great assortment of restaurants and bars/lounges!
Food & beverage options:
- Don Diego Restaurant – (International buffet restaurant; breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- The Blue Marlin – (Gourmet Continental; dinner)
- Palapa Beach Club Bar & Grill – (Mexican/Baja cuisine; lunch and dinner)
- Tortuga Beach – (Casual dining; breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- CupCake Cafe – (Casual dining; breakfast, light fare, lunch, dinner)
- Bars / Lounges – (An assortment of bars/lounges including beach and pool bars)
- In-room dining – (Room service available 24/7; additional charge)
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 3:00pm
- Check-out time: 12:00pm (Noon)
- Free self-parking
- Pets not allowed
- One-way airport / hotel transfers are included (airport to hotel)
- Smoke-free property
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas is the “happening town” where party and fun are at the top of everyone’s agenda! Stroll the pedestrian walkway which curves around the picturesque harbor, past countless restaurants, bars and shops on one side, and sport fishing boasts and sleek yachts on the other. It was originally a small fishing village where theSea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean, and has grown into one of Mexico’s most popular resort destinations. Make sure to stop by the legendary Cabo Wabo Cantina, one of the town’s most famous night spots, founded by Sammy Hagar of Van Halen-band fame – it’s one of the best places to eat and party in all of Mexico!
San Jose del Cabo
San Jose del Cabo is the “low-key sister, the charming colonial town on the other side of the “Sun Corridor” from party-hearty Cabo San Lucas. Stroll along her pedestrian-only streets, pop in and out of area art galleries, dine in some of the area’s finest restaurants, spend the days under the beautiful sun, or ride a horse on the beach. The town’s main square, or Zocolo, is home to the cathedral – a reminder of San Jose del Cabo’s vivid history as a mission.
As the name aptly implies, this is the land which lies between the area’s two towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo. This 20-mile Corridor at Land’s End is defined by the azure blue and turquoise waters of the Sea of Cortés, rugged cliffs, quiet coves teeming with marine life, desert vistas and mountains that all come together with a wash of vibrant colors that are unmistakably Cabo’s. Today, other than the natural flora and fauna, the Corridor’s population consists of luxury hotels and resort properties, as well as a variety of premier, world-class golf courses designed by the legends of the game.
Speaking of golf... eight beautiful courses — designed by some of the most recognized names in golf — stretch along the scenic 25-mile corridor between Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo. Cabo courses have much to offer golf enthusiasts — stunning views of theSeaofCortezand mountains, perfect year-round weather, dramatically changing landscapes, and a variety of challenging holes, bunkers and tees built right into the natural terrain. Area courses have been designed by some of the game’s “greats – Jack Nicklaus, Tom Fazio, Robert Trent Jones Jr., the Dye Corporation and Tom Weiskopf, just to name a few. Step out onto the green in this golfer’s paradise, and you’ll soon discover why Golf Digest declared it to be one of the world’s top 15 golf destinations.
Water, Water Everywhere…to Dive and Swim and Ski!
There are numerous water activities available off the shores of Los Cabos. Along the main beaches you can rent jet skis, ski-doos, kayaks, canoes, surf boards, sloops, cats, yachts, go parasailing, water skiing, wind surfing, you name it. However, what the Sea of Cortés truly has to offer lies beneath the surface — gigantic whale sharks, loggerhead sea turtles, gliding manta rays, migrating whales, sea lions and an endless palette of colorful tropical fishes — as you submerge yourself into the blue abyss, a humbling yet exhilarating experience. Note: this is a prime area for whale watching during the winter months (January through March).
Cacti Mundo Los Cabos Botanical Gardens
Calling all nature lovers – come and admire the most complete assortment of cacti in Mexico. This open-air garden, featuring over 5,000 plants, has become a reserve of sorts for many plant species which, in their natural habitats, could become extinct. Cacti Mundo was created for the promotion, conservation, and reproduction of some typical Mexican desert plants, as well as species from various other regions of the planet. The setting is unique in terms of unprecedented architectural design and plant display, all of which provides an enchanting educational experience.
- A valid passport is required for travel to Mexico
- Many domestic Mexican and major U.S. airlines have service into Los Cabos International Airport (airport code: SJD) in San Jose del Cabo.
- The hotel is located approximately 23 miles from the airport (allow 45 minutes of travel time)
- One way transfers between the airport and hotel are included in your TripAlertz getaway
Complete redemption instructions will be included in your confirmation email from TripAlertz.
- Your voucher purchase from TripAlertz is nonrefundable
- Valid for a stay of 4 nights at the Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Resort.
- All meals, snacks, and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) at the resort included.
- Promotion is valid for 2 adults and 2 children (under 12 years).
- Promotion is valid for couples married or cohabitating ages 30-65 or single women ages 35-65.
- Valid passport (US or Canadian) and major credit card required upon check-in.
- You will be required to attend a special VIP breakfast presentation on the first morning after arrival to the resort.
- Airport pick-up and transportation to the resort is included (return transportation is not included)
- Maximum room occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years of age
- Offer not valid for more than 2 adults and 2 children.
- Taxes: $25 per night room tax to be paid at the time of booking.
- Coupon/voucher must be redeemed prior to January 31, 2014.
- Reservation must be made a minimum of 21 days prior to travel.
- Not valid on existing reservations.
- Reservations are non-transferable.
- Transportation from the resort and/or airfare not included.
- Reservation dates are subject to availability.
- Alternative resort of equal rating will be offered if resort dates requested are not available.
- Deluxe Room accommodations include 1 king or 2 double beds.
- Additional nights may be available at preferential rates.
- Group travel is not permitted with this offer.
- Travel between December 21, 2013 and January 5, 2014 will require an additional $150 reservation fee.
- Do not call the resort directly to make reservation; please contact Mar Y Sol Vacations.
Phones: (832) 497-5312 or toll-free (866) 214-7306
Cabo San Lucas hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!