5-Day / 4-Night Florida Family Getaway ONLY $69 for up 2 adults + 2 kids – a $796 Value – SAVE OVER 75%!United-States / Florida / Orlando / 4-night-Florida
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Unbeatable Price for a Family Getaway to Fabulous Florida!
>> Click to read what's included
TripAlertz has partnered with Trips Incentives with this unique offer to take the family on a 5-day / 4-night family getaway adventure to two of Florida’s best resort areas! Spend 2 nights each in your choice of two citis: Orlando, Daytona Beach or legendary Fort Lauderdale – it’s your choice! For just $69 for 4 nights for 2 adults and 2 kids under age 18, stay in first-class hotels offering a host of wonderful amenities. Plus you’ll also get a $100 Florida Visa Dine-Around Card to spend at your favorite family restaurants! Purchase your voucher from TripAlertz NOW and travel through August 18, 2014. You’ll be saving over 75% on this unbelievable Florida adventure!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Fabulous 5 day / 4-night Florida getaway for only $69 for up to 4 guests!
- Choose 2 locations – spend 2 nights in each at your choice of 2 of the following: Worldgate Resort in Orlando, Plaza Ocean Hotel in Daytona Beach, the Ramada Plaza in Fort Lauderdale (or similar hotels) for 2 adults and 2 kids under 18 years
- $100 Visa Dine-Around Rebate valid at 12 popular chain restaurants
Choose two of these great hotels for your unforgettable Florida escape! Spend 2 nights in each hotel. Whichever you choose, you know you’ll have an amazing Florida getaway at a price that can’t be beat!
ORLANDO: ABOUT THE WORLDGATE RESORT HOTEL & CONFERENCE CENTER
The WorldGate Resort Hotel & Conference Center is located on 6 landscaped acres in Kissimmee, only 1 mile from Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and convenient to world class shopping, golf courses and other area attractions. Enjoy fully appointed and spacious accommodations – great room for a family of 4 – with great amenities including flat-screen TV and complimentary wireless internet access. Additional hotel facilities and amenities include a restaurant, poolside sports bar/lounge and food court, 3 swimming pools and a spa tub, fitness center with Nautilus equipment, lighted tennis and basketball courts and a game room/arcade. Parking is free on-site, and there’s also complimentary scheduled shuttle service to Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Studios®, Sea World and Lake Buena Vista Outlets.
DAYTONA: ABOUT THE PLAZA OCEAN CLUB HOTEL
The Plaza Ocean Club is a fabulous condo hotel ideally located along the beautiful coast overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, and convenient to local area attractions. Guest rooms are spacious and fully appointed, offering all the comforts of home including refrigerators and microwaves, cable TV, WiFi Internet access and a balcony with ocean or beach views. Additional hotel facilities include an outdoor pool, spacious sundeck, Atlantic Jack’s restaurant and a poolside bar. Best of all, you’re within easy reach of Ocean Walk Village and Daytona Lagoon Waterpark, the Boardwalk Amusement Area and Pier and Ocean Center.
FT. LAUDERDALE: ABOUT THE RAMADA PLAZA FORT LAUDERDALE
The Ramada Plaza is a full-service centrally located hotel, about 10 minutes from the Fort Lauderdale beach areas and other attractions. Guest rooms are well appointed and feature a host of in-room amenities including cable TV and high-speed Internet access. There’s a full-service restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner – a complimentary breakfast buffet served to hotel guests. Enjoy your favorite drink or cocktail in the popular sports bar / lounge in the hotel’s lobby area. There’s an outdoor pool and spa tub with a poolside bar/lounge for drinks and light snacks. Additional amenities and services include a fitness facility, tennis court, business services, an arcade / game room, gift shop / newsstand and laundry facilities.. As local attractions, shopping, dining and beaches are all within 10 miles of the hotel, we strongly recommend that you have a car at your disposal – plus onsite parking is free for hotel guests!
ABOUT YOUR VISA $100 DINE-AROUND REBATE
“Dinner’s On Us” with a Visa $100 Dine-Around Rebate! This rebate is valid at a host of popular chain restaurants– many you have come to know and love ! Check out this web-address for dining details and redemption instructions: (Terms and conditions apply): http://tripsincentives.com/DineAround.html
THINGS TO SEE & DO - ORLANDO
Play in the Parks
Orlando= Theme Parks. Period. That’s one equation which is indisputable. It’s world famous as the “home city” for the best theme parks in the world. Spend a day, spend many days, you’ll always want to return to visit the Walt Disney World® Parks which feature Magic Kingdom® Park, EPCOT®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Park, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios®. The other major parks, Universal Studios Orlando, and SeaWorld Orlando are also nearby.
Hit The Links
With more than 170 golf courses, over 20 golf academies and some of the world's most prestigious tournaments, Orlandois a true golfer's paradise. Take it from the professionals: In addition to being home to more pro golfers than any other city in the world, Orlandowas voted the "North American Golf Destination of the Year" by the International Association of Golf Tour Operators in 2010. And with a multitude of stunning courses designed by the likes of Nicklaus, Dye, and Fazio, Orlando offers visitors an exclusive golfing experience not found anywhere else.
Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral
The U.S. Shuttle Program may be over, but the NASA Kennedy Space Center lives on. This is a must-see during a trip to the area, and only about an hour’s drive fromOrlando. You can spend a fascinating day away from the parks to learn about America’s journey into space over the past few decades. NASA's launch headquarters is the only place on Earth where you can tour launch areas, meet a veteran astronaut, see giant rockets, train in spaceflight simulators, and even view a launch if one happens to be scheduled when you’re in the neighborhood – it would be worth a detour to “The Cape” for this type of “once-in-a-lifetime” experience!
THINGS TO SEE & DO - DAYTONA BEACH
Daytona International Speedway
This Daytona Beach landmark and home to the world-famous Daytona 500 is open to the public every day. Start with a birds-eye view of track and the 31-degree, high banked turns from the grandstand area. Check out the latest NASCAR clothing and collectables at the gift shop and test you're racing skills at the video game arcade – it’s also open daily!
If water fun’s your thing, this is one attraction you won’t want to miss! Daytona Lagoon features 12 water rides, a giant wave pool and tubing river and heart-stopping water slides. The Family Entertainment Center features go-karts, laser tag and mini-golf for the drier side of fun & games!
Hit the Beach
You’ve heard of them –Florida’s east-coast beach areas feature the fabled resort towns of Daytona Beach, home of the world-famous Daytona Speedway,Vero Beach or CocoaBeach. A note about Cocoa: make sure to stop in to Ron Jon’s Surf Shop on Route 1A – once a fabled sea-side beach shack for surfers to get their gear, it’s now a destination in itself!
THINGS TO SEE & DO - FORT LAUDERDALE
Hit the Beach
“You’re in good sands” in Fort Lauderdale! The area is blessed with 23 miles of sun-kissed beaches – an easy walk from hotels, restaurants and activities – so you’re never far away from being to dip your toes in warm Atlantic waters…and spend some time relaxing on the golden sands. Some of the more famous include beaches with the name ofDeerfield, Pompano, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, Hollywood, Hallandale andHillsboro– make sure to visit at least one for some unforgettable sun-time!
The Venice of America
The Greater Fort Lauderdale area has 300-plus miles of navigable inland canals - part of the Intracoastal Waterway – which stretch from the Atlantic Ocean to the Everglades. A destination within a destination, the waterways offer everything from centuries-old mangroves to opulent multi-million-dollar mansions. They also connect the area's top activities, attractions, hotels, shopping areas and restaurants. A novel way to get around is by water taxi – with 14 pick-up stops in Fort Lauderdale along the Intercoastal and downtown New River. Come to the beach, shop and dine on Las Olas Boulevard and see the cruise ships at Port Everglades – it’s more than just a boat ride!
Las Olas Boulevard
You can engage in some serious retail therapy with a visit to the Greater Ft. Lauderdale area. LasOlas Boulevard– translated from Spanish as “the waves” – also know as the “stylish mile”… is lined with chic boutiques, countless restaurants with a bevy of acclaimed chefs along with lively lounges and cafes. South Florida’s most architecturally unique, authentic, and eclectic shopping and dining district with over thirty al fresco dining options, 10 major international art galleries, 2 world-class museums including the wonderful Museum of Discovery and Science, and 65 shops filled with fashion, accessories, gifts and more!
Miami’s South Beach
Legendary South Beach (nicknamed “SoBe” by the locals) is a major dining, shopping and entertainment destination with literally hundreds of restaurants, nightclubs, boutiques and hotels. It was an area of architectural revolution in the 1930’s, bringing the Art Deco, Streamline Moderns and Nautical Mordern-style architecture you see to this day. There’s always something happening inSouthBeachboth day and night – in addition to dining, shipping and nightlife, it’s also the home to many museums, festivals, theaters and parks – definitely a must-see, must-do and not-to-be-missed adventure!
HOW TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
- Purchase your 5-day / 4-night Florida voucher from TripAlertz.
- Your will receive an e-mail with your confirmation number along with booking instructions.
- All questions should be directed to Trips Incentives (800-268-5856 x3)
Complete redemption instructions will be included in your confirmation email from TripAlertz.
- Your voucher purchase from TripAlertz is non-refundable
- This offer is through TRIPS INCENTIVES and NOT the individual hotels.
- $69 for a 5-day/4-night Florida escape plus $100 Florida Visa Dine around card ($796 value)
- May buy 1 additional as gift.
- Valid only for option purchased.
- Online redemption via merchant website required to complete order; voucher not valid for redemption until 2 business days after purchase.
- Entire voucher value must be redeemed during a single transaction.
- No cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax.
- Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- This vacation offer entitles the buyer to 5 days' and 4 nights' accommodations (2 nights each at two of the resorts) at Worldgate Resort in Orlando, Daytona’s Plaza Ocean Club or Ramada Plaza in Fort Lauderdale (or one of Trips Incentives other preferred hotels)
- Room assignments will be completed upon receipt of your date request submission and are based on space availability
- $100 VISA Dine Around offer valid at participating restaurants listed - Redeemable in $25.00 increments upon completion of travel
- This vacation package includes a single guest room suitable for two adults (age 23+) and up to two children under the age of 18
- You may travel at any time of the year based on Trips Incentives Corp. room allotments.
- Reservations must be made at least 30 days in advance.
- You must possess a valid major credit card for a fully refundable reservation deposit.
- A $50.00 fully refundable reservation deposit per location ($100 total), via credit card, is required at the time of submitting your date request and is fully refunded after travel
- NO PETS ALLOWED
- Trips Incentives will email you a hotel confirmation once your accommodations are confirmed
- We recommend that you do not make air or car rental reservations until your stay is confirmed for the dates of your choice
- This vacation offer is valid only for your hotel accommodations. It does not include transportation to or between the cities offered, taxes, portage, gratuities, service charges, or incidental expenses.
- This vacation offer is not redeemable for cash or any other consideration
- Travelers are limited to one vacation offer from Trips Incentives Corp. per destination per year
- Trips Incentives Corp. is not to be held responsible for any act of God, or for any other circumstance beyond our control that may cause the destination to become unavailable. In the event that such a circumstance occurs, Trips Incentives will offer a substitute destination.
- This vacation offer is valid through August 18, 2014.
- This offer is sponsored by Trips Incentives Corp. and not by the individual hotels. Trips Incentives Corp. reserves the right to substitute promotional items of equal or greater value.
- Reservations must be booked 30 days in advance and are subject to availability. Customers are encouraged to book immediately.
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!