Downtown AAA 4-Diamond Las Vegas Legend ONLY $65/night for 2 guests – SAVE 70%!United-States / Nevada / Las-Vegas / Golden-Nugget-Hotel-&-Casino
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas...Baby!!
>> Click to read what's included
Experience legendary Las Vegas at one of the city’s most iconic hotels for an unforgettable getaway. Stay at the dazzling AAA 4-Diamond Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino, a fabulous and legendary Vegas resort, located in the heart of Downtown Las Vegas. Vouchers for a newly-renovated Carson Tower hotel room are only $65 per night (for Sunday through Thursday; additional $30/night plus tax for Friday & Saturday payable direclty to hotel upon arrival) for 2 guests, and include tons of “Vegas swag” like free show tickets, 2-for-1 meals and cocktails, free parking, and more! Travel is valid through December 29, 2013. Purchase your voucher(s) NOW from TripAlertz and plan your fall getaway to Vegas with savings of 70%!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
An amazing iconic Las Vegas Getaway for only $65/nt for 2 guests!
- Accommodations in a newly-renovated Carson Tower room for 2 guests for Sunday through Thursday; Friday & Saturday additional $30/night plus tax payable directly to hotel upon arrival
- Hotel tax
- Two tickets to see impressionist, singer, and entertainer Gordie Brown
- Golden Nugget Value Book (worth $250) which includes two welcome drinks, buy-one-get-one breakfast buffet, lunch buffet, and cocktails, plus a $10 Match-play coupon and more
- Free self parking and valet parking
ABOUT THE GOLDEN NUGGET HOTEL & CASINO
The Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino is a true legend, originally built in 1946 and located in downtown Las Vegas, 2 miles north of the Strip. You’ll find the best of the past coupled with the best of the present at this iconic AAA 4-Diamond Las Vegas hotel, which boasts the largest casino in the downtown area. Rooms and suites have recently been renovated, and include a wide array of amenities featuring high-speed internet access and fabulous area views. There are no less than 10 food and beverage outlets, plus 24-hour room service. Additional faculties and amenities include a heated outdoor pool area known as “The Tank” which surrounds a 20,000-gallon live shark aquarium with a 3-story waterslide that goes through the middle for an unforgettable thrill… talk about “swimming with the sharks”…along with private cabanas for rent (additional charge). There’s also a spa with fitness equipment, salon services, saunas, and steam rooms (surcharges apply). For entertainment, enjoy headliners, up-and-comers and classic Las Vegas production shows in the newly-renovated 600-seat theater – make sure to see impressionist Gordie Brown, as two show tickets are included in your TripAlertz getaway! Rush Lounge, a Vegas “ultra-lounge,” offers private booths, high-end cocktails, and bottle service. Gold Diggers presents a dance-club atmosphere with cocktails, DJs, and balcony views. And the Freemont Street Experience is right outside the hotel’s door, offering an amazing array of entertainment options. Plus… displayed in the resort’s lobby is the Hand of Faith, an 875-troy-ounce (60-pound) gold nugget. Discovered in Australia in 1980, this enormous nugget was found with a metal detector just 6 inches below ground!
Accommodations are in the newly-renovated Carson Tower in a fully-appointed spacious guestroom with a host of fabulous amenities for a perfect Las Vegas getaway. (Maximum occupancy: 4 guests)
Carson Tower room amenities feature:
- One king bed or two double beds with pillow-top mattress and premium bedding
- Marble bathroom with separate vanity area
- TV with premium cable/satgellite channels
- Wireless Internet access (additional cost)
- Coffee/tea maker (additional cost)
- Hair dryer
- Iron / ironing board
- In-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
You’ll have all sorts of dining and drinking options during your Las Vegas getaway!
Food & beverage options:
- Vic & Anthony’s (Legendary Houston steakhouse)
- Chart House (Top-of-the-catch seafood and succulent steaks featuring a 75,000-gallon tropical fish aquarium )
- Grotto (Authentic Italian classics)
- Lillie’s Asian Cuisine (Fusion of traditional Cantonese, Szechwan and Pan-Asian flair, plus Teppanyaki tables)
- Red Sushi (Traditional Japanese)
- Carson Street Cafe (Casual comfort foods, 24-hours a day )
- Buffet (Legendary Las Vegas buffet with live cooking stations for breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- The Grille (Quick fare / snacks featuring pizza, hamburgers and hot dogs)
- Starbucks (Coffees, teas, pastries, the usual)
- In-room Dining (Room service, 24/7 food and drink menu)
- Bars / Lounges (A variety of six bars and lounges including the lively Gold Diggers with DJ and dancing, overlooking the Freemont Street Experience )
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-In: 3:00pm
- Check-Out: 11:00am
- Business services available (24/7; additional charge)
- Free guest self parking and valet parking
- Pets not allowed
THINGS TO SEE AND DO
IN LAS VEGAS
The excitement of gambling in Las Vegascasinos is hard to beat. From sports betting to poker, Las Vegasgambling options are endless. If you're new to casino gambling, don't forget to review some tips for playing the most popular casino games before your trip. But no need to belabor this one, as you can find a full-service casino or slot machine just about everywhere you turn.
Here’s just a taste of whose food you can savor in Las Vegas. Wolfgang Puck’s Spago at Caesars Palace. Emeril Lagasse’s signature “Bam” at Emeril’s New Orleans Fish-House at the MGM Grand. Michael Mina’ American Fish at the Aria. Joel Robuchon’s at the MGM Grand. Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill at Caesars Palace. Charlie Palmer Steak at the Four Seasons. Getting hungry?
New York.London.Paris. They've got nothing onLas Vegas– it’s home to some of the most spectacular shopping in the world.Crystals at City Center. The Forum Shops at Caesars. The Grand CanalShoppes at The Venetian. The Miracle Mile Shops at PlanetHollywood.Las VegasPremium Outlets - north, Downtown. The list could go on forever, and trust us, it does. In fact, it's fair to say that shopping in Las Vegas beats shopping anywhere else in the world.
Las Vegas is known for its immaculate golf courses. And it is also known that while in Vegas you have a good chance of running into one of your favorite pro golfers. You’ll find courses within the city limits or a bit outside in the desert or at nearbyLakeLas Vegas. Pack those clubs, book your tee-times and hit the links!
If you’re looking for the most exciting place in Las Vegas, Fremont Street Experience is the place to be! Offering 5 blocks of shopping, dining and entertainment, you’ll need more than one night to see it all! This downtown hot spot offers non-stop action from live bands on three stages to zip-lining under the bright lights of the canopy. Take it all in while enjoying a cocktail at one of the outdoor bars or snag some unique souvenirs from the talented street artists. To top it all off, you’ll never forget Viva Vision, the world’s largest video screen with shows beginning at dusk. Rock out to show themes such as Bon Jovi, Queen and The Doors.
AROUND LAS VEGAS
Anyone going to the Las Vegas area should make sure to put a visit to Hoover Dam on the list! Located just 20 miles southwest of Lake Las Vegas, Hoover Dam straddles the Colorado River which forms the border between the states of Nevada and Arizona. Built in the 1930s, this engineering marvel is considered to be the world’s larges dam, bringing much needed water and power to the Southwest. You’ll be amazed by its immense size, huge hydroelectric generators and elegant Art Deco designs on the dam’s four towers, spillways and power plant. Several on-site tour options are available for visits to the powerplant areas and passageways within the dam itself.
Damming the Colorado River createdLake Mead, a National Recreation Area managed by the National Park Service. The lake offers boating, fishing, camping, house-boating, waterskiing and swimming. Hikers enjoy the stark beauty of the desert surrounding the lake, with short hikes taking you to places you’ll never see from a boat or the car. Several paved roads wind through the dramatic desert scenery of towering stark mountains, plateaus, desert basins of cacti and creosote bush and vertical walled canyons.
- McCarren International Airport (airport code: LAS) is located in the heart of the city and is serviced by all major and low-cost carriers
- Shuttle service costs about $10 per person, each way; the hotel does not offer airport/hotel transportation. Taxis cost about $40 each way
Complete redemption instructions will be included in your confirmation email from TripAlertz.
- Your voucher purchase from TripAlertz is non-refundable
- Each voucher is valid for 1 night in a Carson Room with 1 King or 2 Double Beds for 2 persons & taxes for Sunday Thursday; Friday & Saturday additional $30/night plus tax payable directly to hotel upon arrival
- Hotel tax included (additional tax for Friday-Saturday stays payable to hotel upon arrival)
- Children 17 and under free with existing bedding
- Maximum occupancy is 4 persons. Additional adults 20.00 per person, plus tax, payable directly to hotel upon arrival
- 2 complimentary Gordie Brown Show tickets; Shows are ONLY Tuesday through Saturday, a $6.00 Entertainment tax due upon arrival
- Voucher Promotional value valid until December 29, 2013
- Reservations subject to the availability (Allow 1-2 business days for confirmation)
- Blackout dates apply; current blackout dates (subject to change) include September 13-15, 20-21, 27-28, October 3-5, 25-26
- Combining multiple vouchers is possible to create a longer stay and transferrable
- Must present ANIMOD voucher(s) upon arrival to hotel
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!