6 Days / 5 Nights Vallarta – Family All-Inclusive ONLY $269 for 2 adults and 2 kids under 6 = a $1,189 value – SAVE over 70% off!Mexico / Nayarit / Grand-Palladium-Vallarta-Resort-&-Spa
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Pack up the kids and head south to the Mexican sunshine!
>> Click to read what's included
TripAlertz has partnered with “Mar Y Sol Vacations” (translation “Sea & Sun”) to bring you this amazing family-oriented Puerto Vallarta-area getaway! Stay in a Deluxe Room at the Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa, located in Riviera Nayarit overlooking the beautiful beach. Spend 6 amazing days and 5 fun-filled nights for only $269 for up to 2 adults and 2 kids under 6…which includes all your meals, snacks, drinks, sports, entertainment and more – valued at $1,189 that’s an unbelievable savings of over 70% off! So if you want to spend some quality beach-time with the family this fall or early winter – just purchase your voucher from TripAlertz NOW –– and you’ll save over 70% on this fabulous Vallarta adventure! Travel is valid through February 28, 2014.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Amazing 6-day / 5-night, all-inclusive getaway near Puerto Vallarta $269 for up to 2 adults and 2 kids
- 5 nights in a Deluxe Room for up to 2 adults and 2 kids under 6
- All meals (buffet and a la carte meals), snacks, drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), entertainment and more
- Non-motorized watersports, land activities and use of recreational facilities
- Special mandatory VIP breakfast presentation on the first morning after arrival
- Airport pick-up and transportation to the resort (return transportation is not included)
ABOUT THE GRAND PALLADIUM VALLARTA RESORT & SPA
Nestled on a cliff overlooking a lovely stretch of beach on magnificent Banderas Bay, the family-friendly Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa offers a wonderful array of all-inclusive features and first rate facilities for an unforgettable Mexico escape. Rooms are beautifully appointed with a host of amenities included purely for your ease and comfort. Enjoy the white sandy beach – have fun in the water as non-motorized watersports like catamaran sailing, kayaking, windsurfing and more are included in this exciting getaway! Speaking of included…your taste buds will be delighted as all meals and snacks are included… at no less than six buffet and a la carte restaurants, plus all drinks at 4 bars and lounges! Additional hotel facilities include 3 large swimming pools – two freshwater and one salt-water – tennis courts and a fitness center. Spa treatments, horseback riding, motorized watersports, snorkel trips and more are available at an additional charge. The “younger set” can have their own fun with supervised activities in the Kids Club, and the multi-lingual entertainment staff keeps the place rocking both day and night… with fun and games and live evening entertainment.
Air-conditioned Deluxe guestrooms are spacious (336 sq ft) and fully-appointed with top-notch amenities. All feature one king or two double beds and a private balcony! (Maximum occupancy: 4 guests)
Deluxe Room amenities feature:
- One king or two double beds with premium bedding
- Private bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and complimentary bathroom amenities
- Furnished balcony or terrace
- Mini-fridge stocked with water, soft drinks and beer (replenished daily)
- Flat screen TV with premium satellite channels
- MP3 player docking station
- Radio and alarm clock
- Coffee / tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron / ironing board
- Direct-dial telephone
- In-room safety deposit box
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Pillow menu available (additional charge)
FOOD & DRINK
The Grand Palladium has made sure that you’ll have a great variety of restaurants and bars to choose from for your eating and drinking pleasure. With no less than 6 dining options and many bars and lounges, you’re sure to find something which will please you for whatever you may be craving!
Food and Beverage Options:
- El Bosque (International buffet-style dining; breakfast, lunch and theme-night dinners)
- Las Terrazas (Outdoor buffet restaurant by the Main Pool)
- Restaurante Portofino (Mediterranean; a la carte dinner)
- Bambu Restaurant (Oriental; a la carte dinner)
- Viva Mexico (Mexican specialties; a la carte dinner)
- Ribs & More (Steakhouse; a la carte dinner)
- Sports Bar (Your favorite drinks plus big-screen TV, Internet area, billiards and table games)
- La Placita Lobby Bar (Main bar in the lobby / near the theater; offers a fabulous variety of libations and treats including national and international drinks, coffee, ice cream and cocktails)
- Beach Bar
- Hemingway Bar (Specialty cocktails, premium, national and international drinks)
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 3:00pm
- Check-out time: 12:00pm (noon)
- Free parking
- Pets not allowed
- Complimentary wireless Internet access available (in the lobby)
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Make sure to get into town at least once during your getaway! To put it mildly,Puerto Vallarta is charming...a Mexican Colonial city with cobble-stoned streets and lovely quaint buildings framed by the ocean in the foreground and towering mountains with lush jungles in the background. The Malecon is a mile-long walkway along the waterfront – it’s always bustling with people walking about, vendors selling their wares and all sorts of character and street entertainers making sure that everyone’s having a good time. It’s also the best place to catch a beautiful Mexican sunset. Open-air cafés, restaurants, bars, chic boutiques and modern art galleries line the streets in and around the waterfront, where strolling around is a treat both day and night.
This is a must-see, must-do for nature lovers! La Tobara is an incredible nature preserve located about three hours north of the Nuevo Vallarta area. A boat takes you on an amazing 10-mile journey through a mangrove-lined eco-system with its dazzling array of wildlife such as exotic birds, tropical fish, giant turtles sunning themselves on tree logs, exotic orchids and sunning crocodiles who actually look like fallen tree logs!
Surf’s up at Sayulita! Located north ofBanderasBay, Sayulita is becoming known as another sun and fun destination, but still retains its laid-back charm. The palm-lined beach is lovely, and great as a jump off point for fishing and surfing. Take a stroll around town, shop at the local markets and enjoy a taste of the “real Mexico” without the crowds and fanfare of the tourist zones to the south.
Calling all movie buffs – come to Mismaloya, the cove where the Night of the Iguana was filmed! Once a pristine bay, its serene, Shangri-la-like appeal has been compromised by large hotel developments to the north and south of the bay, but it’s still beautiful, none-the-less! You can kick back in a wooden beach chair to enjoy the day, enjoy the view, enjoy the sunshine. You can rent some watersports equipment right on the beach, and fuel yourself at one of the local beachfront seafood restaurants. This is truly a popular spot for tourists and locals alike, and it’s only 8 miles south from the town of Puerto Vallarta.
- Valid passports are required for travel into and out of Mexico
- Most major carriers service Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport (Airport code: PVR)
- The resort is approximately 30 minutes from the resort; airport pick-up and transportation to the resort is included (return transportation is not included)
Complete redemption instructions will be included in your confirmation email from TripAlertz.
- Your voucher purchase from TripAlertz is non-refundable
- Valid for a stay of 5 nights at the Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa.
- All meals, snacks, and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) at the resort included.
- Promotion is valid for 2 adults and 2 children (under 6 years).
- Promotion is valid for couples married or cohabitating ages 35-70.
- Valid passport (US or Canadian) and major credit card required upon check-in.
- You will be required to attend a special VIP breakfast presentation on the first morning after arrival to the resort.
- One way airport pick-up and transportation to the resort is included.
- Offer not valid for more than 2 adults and 2 children.
- Room upgrades may be available for an additional fee.
- Children over 6 will be an additional per day cost.
- Taxes: $26 per night room tax to be paid at the time of booking.
- Coupon/voucher must be redeemed prior to February 28, 2014
- Subject to availability, black-out dates may apply.
- Reservation must be made a minimum of 21 days prior to travel.
- Not valid on existing reservations.
- Reservations are non-transferable.
- Transportation from the resort not included.
- Airfare not included.
- Reservation dates are subject to availability.
- Alternate resort of equal rating will be offered if resort dates requested are not available.
- Deluxe room accommodations include 1 king or 2 double beds.
- Additional nights may be available at preferential rates.
- Group travel is not permitted with this offer.
- Travel between December 21, 2013 and January 3, 2014 not available for this promotion.
- Do not call the resort directly to make reservation; please contact Mar Y Sol Vacations
PLEASE NOTE: This offer is sponsored by Mar y Sol and not by the individual hotel. Do not contact the property. Please contact Mar y Sol's reservation department via phone (832-497-5312 or 866-214-7306) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions regarding this offer.
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!