2 or 3 Nights in Freeport, Bahamas – up to a $450 value – ONLY $99 for 2 guests – SAVE up to 78%!Bahamas / Freeport / Freeport-Bahamas-Getaway
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Find out why “It’s Better in The Bahamas” – at a price that can’t be beat!
>> Click to read what's included
Here’s a deal which you can’t afford to pass up! Experience legendary Freeport on Grand Bahama Island – with its white-sand beaches, boating and sailing… fabulous golf courses, magnificent duty-free shopping, and an amazing nightlife…Its true when they say “It’s Better in The Bahamas”… as there’s definitely something for everyone!
And staying in the Bahamas has never been so affordable! TripAlertz has partnered with GotStays.com to offer you this unique offer which gives you the chance to purchase either a 4-day / 3-night (mid-week: Monday to Thursdays) or 3-day / 2-night hotel (weekends included) stay at the Royal Palm Resort & Suites (or similar) in Freeport for only $99 for 2 guests. And this low price also includes a $50 Restaurant.com Card which you can use anytime you want! Simply purchase your voucher from TripAlertz NOW and make your plans to visit within 12 months of your voucher purchase. Get ready for some sun and fun in the beautiful Bahamas at savings of up to 78% off!
HOW THIS WORKS
- Choose from a 4-Day / 3-Night (Midweek: Monday-Thursdays only) or a 3-Day / 2-Night (Weekends included) hotel stay in Freeport, Grand Bahamas Island for only $99!
- Standard accommodations at the Royal Palm Resort (or similar)
- One voucher is good for two people
- Best of all, you have up to 1 year to use your voucher!
- 45 day booking notice must be given
- Promotion expires one year after purchase.
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Lucayan National Park
Grand Bahama’s Lucayan National Park is home to one of the largest underwater cave systems in the world, featuring six miles of chartered caverns, caves and tunnels. The national park represents an important part in Bahamian history since skulls and artifacts belonging to the Lucayan tribes,Grand Bahama’s earliest settlers, were found in the caves and throughout the park. There’s also a beautiful secluded beach area lying at the end of some impressive dunes and marshes.
Shopping on Grand Bahama Island
The art of straw work is one of the oldest industries in The Bahamas. Beginning in the 1700's, straw creations flourished with the rise of the tourism industry on in The Bahamas. Nowadays, there are many unique straw, wood and shell creations to purchase. Take a peek and discover many locally handcrafted items such as baskets, hats and mats and other beautiful souvenirs. Port Lucaya Marketplace is Grand Bahama’s main shopping district. You’ll find dozens of specialty boutiques, restaurants, entertainment and much more. The Count Basie Square at Port Lucaya offers live evening entertainment after a long day of shopping.
Garden of the Groves
Take some time to discover the island’s astounding beauty. The Garden of the Groves features over 10,000 species of flowers, plants, trees, birds and butterflies. You can explore the many trails which wind through lush vegetation, cascading waterfalls and sparkling fountains. Enjoy the sculpture gardens, viewing platforms and even a labyrinth as you make your way around this wonderful attraction. Make sure to stop by the picturesque chapel, considered to be a popular place for meditation, prayer and site of many an island wedding.
Snorkel at Deadman’s Reef
Add a little archeological fun to your next snorkeling adventure! Know asGrand Bahama Island’s best snorkeling locations, Deadman’s Reef is also the recent site for unearthing Lucayan artifacts – hearths, animal bones, pottery pieces and shell beads. You can reef snorkel right off the beach, no boats required. It’s located west of Freeport, at the Paradise Cove Hotel. And as beaches on Grand Bahama Island are public, you can spend a wonderful day out here - rent a beach chair, enjoy the offerings at the snack bar and kick back for a sun-filled day.
Hit the Links
Grand Bahama Island is a golfer’s paradise! Golf enthusiasts of all levels will enjoy incredible views of the Atlantic Ocean in a tropical setting, and feel challenged by the 18 and 9-hole courses available on the island. TheIsland’s warm weather year-round and average of seven hours of completely sunny skies per day are an unbeatable combination for an memorable golf getaway.
- Valid passports are required for travel into and out of the Bahamas
- Grand Bahama Island International Airport (airport code: FPO) is serviced by most major carriers
- The island can also be reached by sea from Ft. Lauderdale or Miami, Florida
Complete redemption instructions will be included in your TripAlertz confirmation email.
- See complete Terms and Conditions and “The Rules” at: www.freeport.gotstays.com/rules.html
- 3 Days 2 Nights Standard Hotel Stay for two in Freeport Bahamas
- Travel for 2 adults over the age of 25
- Weekends included!
- 4 Days 3 Nights Standard Hotel Stay for two in Freeport Bahamas
- Travel for 2 adults over the age of 25
- Midweek stays only: Monday - Thursdays!
- For Both Getaways:
- Includes a $50 Restaurant.com card!
- Must have major credit card for check-in
- $25 Tax Deposit not included
- Cannot book 5 days before and 5 days after a major holiday (including New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- Two or more vouchers cannot be used concurrently, or, for group travel
- Vouchers can be gifted
- All bookings are final
- 45 Day advance booking notice required
- Hotel includes standard accommodations such as Royal Palm Resort & Suites
- All reservations are final and cannot be changed or cancelled
This offer is sponsored by GotStays.com and not by the individual hotel. Do not contact the property. Please contact Got Stays for any questions regarding this offer via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!