Official Disney Resort Hotel voucher ONLY $130 for up to 4 guests – SAVE OVER 45%!United-States / Florida / Lake-Buena-Vista / Buena-Vista-Palace-Hotel-&-Spa
Expired Deal, yet call 888-425-3789. We may be able to still book it.
Get ready for a magical getaway of a lifetime in fabulous Orlando!
>> Click to read what's included
Our Orlando getaway is truly one of the best – we figure that the best way to “do Disney” is by staying at an official Walt Disney World® Resort – so here’s your chance to stay at the fabulous Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa! Purchase your voucher(s) for $130 per night for up to 4 guests – purchase a few for a multiple-night getaway! It includes a host of on-site amenities, even free breakfast for the kids when they dine with you, plus free transportation to Disney theme parks and so much more! Vouchers are valid through March 8, 2015. Purchase your voucher NOW. A Florida getaway is fabulous any time of year – for this one, dust off your mouse ears and get ready for an unforgettable getaway to one of Orlando’s favorite resort hotels!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Voucher for an unforgettable Orlando getaway for only $130/night for up to 4 guests!
- Accommodations in a spacious Water View room with balcony
- 2 kids eat free breakfast buffet and Sunday Disney Character breakfast buffet per paying adult
- Complimentary transportation to the Walt Disney World® Resort theme parks
- Preferred tee-times at all five Disney® championship golf courses
- Hotel tax
- Mandatory resort fee is included in your TripAlertz voucher price and features:
- Free pool access
- Free spa tub access
- Free fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access in guestroom (may be limited)
- Newspaper (daily)
- In-room coffee
- Phone calls (may be limited)
ABOUT THE BUENA VISTA PALACE HOTEL & SPA
The Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa is an official Walt Disney World® Resort and, as its name implies, is ideally located in the heart of the magic on beautiful Lake Buena Vista! Accommodations are first rate and newly renovated, featuring a host of wonderful in-room amenities and appointments, all designed with your comfort in mind. Dining is exceptional, with no less than seven restaurants and bars for your eating and drinking pleasure – there’s even a Disney Character Breakfast on Sundays for children of all ages! Recreation options abound – spend the day at the entertaining Tropical Recreation Island, where water and fun are combined with scheduled activities; the playground and video arcade are also sure to be a hit with the younger set. Dive into three refreshing swimming pools and Jacuzzi with pool concierge and a poolside bar; indulge in the 10,000 square-foot rejuvenating Kay Casperson Spa with its extensive pampering menu. Enjoy the complimentary use of the Spa’s fitness center, lap pool, sauna and steam room. Footsteps from the Downtown Disney® area, guests enjoy complimentary transportation to the Walt Disney World® theme parks and preferred tee times at all five Disney® championship courses. The perfect place to relax and play, you’ll find everything you’d ever want for an unforgettable Orlando adventure.
All 1,014 Buena Vista Palace guestrooms have been newly renovated and feature a host of contemporary furnishings, fixtures and finishes designed with your comfort in mind. Accommodations for TripAlertz guests are in spacious (400 sq ft) Water View rooms with private balcony, located within the resort’s tower or Island resort offering either lake or pool view. (Maximum occupancy: 4 guests; ideal for 2 adults and 2 children under 17, with existing bedding)
Water View guest rooms feature:
- One King bed with sleeper sofa or two Queen beds with premium bedding featuring pillow-top mattresses, Pacific Coast down pillows and duvet
- Individually controlled Heating/Air Conditioning
- Private bathroom with designer toiletries
- 32” HDTVTV with premium cable channels and pay-per-view movies
- Complimentary Wired and wireless AT & T Internet access
- Coffee maker and mini-fridge
- Herman Miller Ergonomic desk chair
- Iron w/ Ironing Board
- In-Room Safe
FOOD & DRINK
Enjoy no less than seven on-site dining and drinking options which are sure to please every palate!
Food & beverage options include:
- Avu-Avu (The resort’s signature restaurant; features an all-you-can-eat family-style tropical feast featuring meat skewers flame-grilled in their showcase kitchen – delicious and fun for everyone!)
- Watercress Café – (Casual restaurant overlooks Lake Buena Vista; serves breakfast and lunch daily; Sunday breakfasts include visits from the Disney characters.)
- Watercress Café Mini-Market – (Open early morning to late night serving Starbucks Coffee, breakfast pastries and cereals, prepared salads and sandwiches, on-the go drinks, snacks and convenience items)
- Kook Sports Bar – (Catch you favorite team at this family-friendly sports bar & grill; 30+ flat-screen satellite TVs, a pool table, and darts; open nightly plus for lunch on weekends)
- Lobby Lounge – (The place to enjoy hand-crafted cocktails, fine wines, light appetizers and coffee drinks)
- Recreation Island – Enjoy the Shipwreck Bar and Castaway Grill with full bar service and snacks including hamburgers, hot dogs, plus tropical drinks from mid-morning until mid-evening).
- Room service (In-room dining is available during limited hours)
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 4:00pm
- Check-out time: 11:00am
- Pets not allowed
- Rollaway bed, $35.00 fee per night
- Valet parking ($21/day with unlimited in/out privileges)
- Airport shuttle available ($21 per person each way)
- Smoke-free property
- Mandatory resort fee of $21.50 per room per night is included in your TripAlertz voucher and features:
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access in guestroom
- Newspaper (daily)
- In-room coffee
- Phone calls (may be limited)
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Play in the Parks
Orlando = Theme Parks. Period. That’s one equation which is indisputable. It’s world famous as the “home city” for the best theme parks in the world. Spend a day, spend many days, you’ll always want to return to visit the Walt Disney World® Parks which feature Magic Kingdom® Park, EPCOT®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Park, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios®. The other major parks, Universal Studios Orlando, and SeaWorld Orlando are also nearby.
Hit the Beach: East
As Orlando is literally in Central Florida, you can head east or west and get to the coast. Head eastward for the fabled resort towns of Daytona Beach, home of the world-famous Daytona Speedway, Vero Beach or Cocoa Beach. A note about Cocoa: make sure to stop in to Ron Jon’s Surf Shop on Route 1A – once a fabled sea-side beach shack for surfers to get their gear, it’s now a destination in itself!
Hit the Beach: West
Head westward, and where the road ends, you’ll be overlooking the beautiful Gulf of Mexico! The beaches are absolutely beautiful and the sunsets even more spectacular! You’ll be driving through Tampa on your way to St. Petersburg or Clearwater, two well-known Florida hotspots.
Hit The Links
With more than 170 golf courses, over 20 golf academies and some of the world's most prestigious tournaments, Orlando is a true golfer's paradise. Take it from the professionals: In addition to being home to more pro golfers than any other city in the world, Orlando was voted the "North American Golf Destination of the Year" by the International Association of Golf Tour Operators in 2010. And with a multitude of stunning courses designed by the likes of Nicklaus, Dye, and Fazio, Orlando offers visitors an exclusive golfing experience not found anywhere else.
Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral
The U.S. Shuttle Program may be over, but the NASA Kennedy Space Center lives on. This is a must-see during a trip to the area, and only about an hour’s drive from Orlando. You can spend a fascinating day away from the parks to learn about America’s journey into space over the past few decades. NASA's launch headquarters is the only place on Earth where you can tour launch areas, meet a veteran astronaut, see giant rockets, train in spaceflight simulators, and even view a launch if one happens to be scheduled when you’re in the neighborhood – it would be worth a detour to “The Cape” for this type of “once-in-a-lifetime” experience!
- Orlando is an easy destination to reach by air – Orlando International Airport (airport code: MCO) is serviced by all major and low-cost carriers.
- Car rentals are readily available at the airport, many of them are on-site.
- All areas of Orlando are easily accessible via major highway and well-marked roads.
Complete redemption instructions will be included in your TripAlertz confirmation email.
- Your voucher purchase from TripAlertz is non-refundable
- 1 Night Voucher includes: Waterview room with balcony, taxes and resort fee.
- 2 children eat free per paying adult (4 max.), including Disney Character Breakfast.
- Maximum room occupancy 4 persons
- Children 17 and under stay free with existing bedding
- Free use of pools, spa fitness center, sauna and steam room.
- Voucher promotional date valid until: March 8th 2015
- Reservation are subject to availability and blackout dates apply
Current blackout dates (subject to change) include: 2013: September 22-26, October 6-8. 2014: June 5-8
- Combining multiple vouchers is possible and vouchers are transferrable
- Must present ANIMOD voucher upon arriving at hotel
- To Redeem: Email info@ANIMOD.com or call 1.855.952.6466
- Codes MUST be redeemed through ANIMOD within 45 days of your purchase
- All reservations, cancellations, date changes, and no shows must contact ANIMOD customer service via phone (855-952-6466) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This offer is sponsored by ANIMOD and not by the individual hotel. Do not contact the property. Please contact ANIMOD's reservation department for any questions regarding this offer via phone (855-952-6466) or email (email@example.com).
Lake Buena Vista hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!