Luxury Tucson, AZ-area Hotel Getaway from ONLY $69/nt for up to 4 Guests PLUS a $20 Food & Beverage Discount – SAVE UP TO 30%!United-States / Arizona / Rio-Rico / Esplendor-Resort-at-Rio-Rico
Expired Deal, yet call 888-425-3789. We may be able to still book it.
Discover this hidden treasure in Southwest Arizona!
>> Click to read what's included
Escape to southern Arizona for a luxury resort getaway just 40 minutes south of Tucson! Come to Esplendor Resort at Rico Rio for a taste of the Old West and wonderful Southwestern Arizona hospitality! Getaways start from only $69 per night for up to 4 guests, and includes a $20 discount on food and beverage plus one free round of golf! Travel is valid through December 31. This getaway is ideal for golfers and outdoor enthusiasts alike plus anyone who wants to experience a relaxing few days in the Arizona desert sunshine. Make your booking today, and get ready to save up to 30% on this wonderful Southwest escape!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Relaxing Southwest Arizona getaway from only $69 per night for up to 4 guests!
- Accommodations in a Deluxe Room
- Free Wireless Internet access
- A $20 food and beverage credit
- 1 free round of golf
ABOUT THE ESPLENDOR RESORT AT RIO RICO
Experience a nostalgic touch of the Old West and Old Mexico while enjoying the best of modern resort conveniences. The Esplendor Resort at Rio Rico is a one-of-a-kind golf destination resort in southern Arizona just 40 minutes south of Tucson, where the architecture, landscaping, design, music, and cuisine set the tone for an unforgettable getaway! Accommodations are unique, with fully-appointed themed guest rooms featuring wonderfully artistic touches reflecting everything from the Old West in Arizona to a Spanish / Mexican homestead. Dine in style at your choice of two restaurants - one featuring the cuisine of celebrity chef Steven Raichlen – plus a touch of old days in the on-site saloon. Indulge in recreational amenities such as world-class golf on the Robert Trent Jones Sr.-designed 18-hole championship course, ranked by Tee Times magazine or play a few sets of tennis on four lighted courts. Bask in the Arizona sunshine at the oversized outdoor pool and Jacuzzi surrounded by beautiful palm trees and lush gardens. Or simply wander the variety of walking trails under azure skies. The resort is just 15 minutes from the Mexico border, the Tubac art colony, Historic Tumacacori Mission, renowned bird watching reserves, forts, missions, wineries, and three other championship golf courses.
Enjoy luxury accommodations which reflect the splendor of southern Arizona in uniquely designed rooms with wonderfully artistic touches reflecting everything from the Old West in Arizona to a Spanish/Mexican homestead! Deluxe Double or Deluxe King rooms feature a private patio or balcony with breathtaking views and spectacular desert vistas! (Maximum occupancy: 4 guests)
Deluxe room amenities feature:
- One king bed or two double beds with premium bedding
Maximum occupany: king room, 2 guests; double room, 4 guests
- Private bathroom with shower/tub combination and complimentary toiletries
- Balcony or patio
- In-room WiFi
- In-room gourmet coffee & tea
- Sitting area
- Spacious work area
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- In-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
Tantalize your taste buds with these wonderful dining and drinking options for a taste of delectable Southwestern cuisine! Be sure to take advantage of your TripAlertz $20 food and beverage credit!
- San Cayetano Restaurant – Features regional items from the Primal Grill recipe menu from season three of the popular public TV show, Steven Raichlen of Primal Grill®, which was filmed here at this Arizona resort!
- Santa Rita Grill – A local golfer’s favorite for a laid-back breakfast or lunch with incredible views of the Robert Trent Jones Sr. designed golf course and San Cayetano mountains.
- San Cayetano Saloon & Bar in Rio Rico – Visit the nostalgia of the Old West in the onsite Rio Rico Saloon and bar; great appetizers, “bar food” and weekly drink specials and karaoke
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in: 3:00pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
- Pets are welcome ($25 pet fee per stay)
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Free parking
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Tucson and Environs
No matter what you love to do in the great outdoors,Tucsonis the place to do it. With a mild climate and about 350 sunny days a year, the outdoors is always “open” in Tucson! Hiking is a favorite activity, with miles and miles of trails and paths for all levels of walkers! “Saddle-up” on horseback for some unforgettable riding through the scenic mountain and desert vistas. Tucson’s surrounding mountain ranges offer endless opportunities for above-ground rock-climbing and underground spelunking! Explore ancient Native American archaeological sites from Murray Springs and Signal Hill to Dankworth Village. Stroll historic Tubac,Arizona's first European settlement and follow the trails of early Spanish explorers and missionaries.Tucson has an up-and-coming restaurant scene for delectable Mexican and Southwestern cuisine. Plus a wide variety if museums, galleries, shops and other attractions make this an unforgettable destination offering something for everyone!
Arizona – Sonora Desert Museum
The Arizona-SonoraDesertMuseumis a world-renowned zoo, natural history museum and botanical garden, all in one place! Exhibits re-create the natural landscape of the Sonoran Desert Region so realistically you find yourself eye-to-eye with mountain lions, prairie dogs, Gila monsters, and more. Within the Museum grounds, you will see more than 300 animal species and 1,200 kinds of plants. There are almost 2 miles of paths traversing 21 acres of beautiful desert – you won’t want to miss out on this unique and educational experience
Tee off into the desert mountains at some of the best golf courses in the country. The mild climate and outstanding courses makeTucsona favorite golf destination. Take your best shot on a challenging desert golf course, or enjoy a more traditional links-style layout. The Rio Rico Country Club is truly a hidden jewel in Arizona golf courses. Designed by Robert Trent Jones Senior over 40 years ago, the course has matured into a “classic”! Fairways lined with trees providing shade, there are no homes on the course, and the paralleling holes are grassed tee-to-green. Experience designs by Robert Trent Jones Jr., Tom Fazio, Tom Weiskopf and Jack Nicklaus almost any time of the year at other area courses.
Tubac Art Colony
Tubac is an artsy community located 40 minutes south of Tucson and 20 minutes from Nogales and is a nice town to stroll through and browse at the various shops. Today working artists populate Tubac with hundreds of working studios and galleries selling unique art, crafts and jewelry at over eighty galleries and shops with a great selection of hand-crafted items, sculpture, paintings, clothing as well as Mexican imported objects. During the first part of December the village is alight with thousands of traditional luminaries to celebrate the holiday season!.
Walk the very same streets inTombstone,Arizona that Doc Holliday, Wyatt Earp, Johnny Ringo, Ike Clanton and a host of other Western Legends walked over 130 years ago.Tombstoneis considered the most authenticWesternTownleft in the United Statesand includes some great museums, gun-fight reenactments and tours. Find out why it is considered "The Town Too Tough to Die." With a mild year-round climate, any time is the right time to visitTombstone!
- Tucson’s International Airport (airport code: TUS) is approximately 60 minutes from the Esplendor Resort at Rio Rico..
- Shuttle and rental cars are available at the Tucson airport and fees vary. Transportation is available both to and from the airport
- Prices are per night for up to 4 guests
- Maximum occupancy in king room is 2 and in double room is 4
- $20 Food and beverage credit is per stay and applies to onsite venues
- Hotel tax is not included in rate and will be added on the TripAlertz check-out screen
- Travel is valid through December 31, 2013
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Airfare / transportation to Tucson and resort is not included
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations are not permitted
- Date changes MAY be accommodated subject to resort availability for a $25 fee plus any rate differential by emailing (email@example.com) or calling (888-425-3789) TripAlertz
Rio Rico hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!