Luxury Seattle-area Casino Resort Getaway from ONLY $128/night for 2 guests – SAVE UP TO 32%!United-States / Washington / Tulalip / Tulalip-Resort-Casino
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Check out this Pacific Northwest AAA Four-Diamond rated resort!
>> Click to read what's included
Here’s an exciting getaway for anyone who loves to be pampered, shop, golf, or indulge in some gaming action! The Tulalip Resort Casino, located just 30 minutes north of Seattle, is a full-service casino resort which has been awarded the prestigious AAA Four-Diamond rating – and for good reason! The resort offers a wealth of facilities including a world class spa, large casino and fine dining in some of the area’s best restaurants. Our getaway, from only $128 per night for 2 guests, features accommodations in a deluxe king guest room, which represents savings of up to 32%. Book now to take advantage of this amazing deal before it sells out!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
An exciting Pacific Northwest getaway from only $128 per night for 2 guests!
- Accommodations in a Deluxe King guest room for 2 guests
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- All hotel taxes and service charges
ABOUT THE TULALIP RESORT CASINO
Welcome to the Tulalip Resort Casino, one of the premier resorts and conference destinations in the Pacific Northwest! Awarded the prestigious AAA Four-Diamond rating, the Tulalip Resort Casino offers a captivating blend of Native American culture and contemporary sophistication. It is situated on the Tulalip Reservation in the mid-Puget Sound area and is just 30 minutes from downtown Seattle. Awe inspiring 25-foot house posts – hand carved from a 1,000-year old red cedar – greet guests upon arrival. Accommodations are first rate, with exceptionally appointed rooms decorated with vibrant Northwest Coast Salish artwork and textures. There’s a wonderful variety of fabulous restaurants and bars for your eating and drinking pleasure. On-site amenities include an indoor pool and a fitness center. The T-Spa is a luxurious 14,000 square foot sanctuary, where guests indulge in stress relieving deep tissue massages and native inspired spa rituals and therapies. The Tulalip Casino boasts an amazing 192,000-square-foot facility featuring nearly every game imaginable, and there’s also live entertainment every night. There’s a business center on-site if you need to stay in touch with the office. Shoppers will delight in the free shuttle to the nearby Seattle Premium Outlet mall; a fine selection of golf courses is also nearby. Best of all, the resort is only 30 minutes north of Seattle, one of the USA’s most fabulous cities – with a wealth of attractions and diversions for an unforgettable Pacific Northwest getaway!
Each Deluxe King guest room is beautifully appointed and showcases the local Coast Salish artwork, created exclusively for the Tulalip Resort Casino. This 500-square-foot room is the perfect blend of artfully designed furnishings and plush textiles for the ultimate in comfort and style. (maximum occupancy: 2 guests)
Deluxe King guest room amenities feature:
- King Bed with pillow-top mattress and premium bedding
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Separate seating area with chaise lounge
- 47” HD TV with premium cable/satellite channels
- Bathroom with Italian tile and granite countertops and twin sinks
- Separate glass enclosed spa-like shower with three adjustable body sprays.
- Wireless Internet Access (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
Enjoy a great meal with your favorite drink at any of the resort’s 5 dining options!
Food & beverage options:
- Cedar’s Cafe (Casual restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Eagle’s Buffet (Mouth-watering selection of international dishes plus fresh seafood, a carving station of succulent meats and Mongolian grill; open for breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Blackfish (Specializing in the freshest of Pacific Northwest seafood; dinner only)
- Tulalip Bay (Gourmet dining featuring open kitchen; dinner only)
- Canoes Carvery (Quick bites done right; offering delicious sandwiches, pizza and more)
- Killer Coffee (Unique lobby-area coffee stand offers a complete coffee beverage menu using Tulalip's Killer Coffee with pastries and more)
- In-room dining (24-hour room service)
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-In: 4:00pm
- Check-Out: 12:00 noon
- Free parking
- Pets not allowed
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Local Shopping – Quil Ceda Village
Quil Ceda Village is a tribal city located within the boundaries of the Tulalip Tribes Indian Reservation. Approximately 30 minutes north of Seattle and 1 hour and 20 minutes south of the Canadian border, this growing commercial center and shopping hot spot is home to local culture and a variety of businesses.
Choose your shopping experience with destinations such as the prominent Seattle Premium Outlets, Cabela’s, the World’s Foremost Outfitter, specialty shops like Hoity Toity, and nationwide stores such as Home Depot and Walmart. Come see why Quil Ceda Village is called a shopper’s paradise.
Head south to Seattle, a city surrounded by some of the most beautiful scenery in the world – make sure you take it all in by experiencing some of these highlights!
Pike Place Market
Pike Place Market is one of Seattle's most popular tourist spots and is just steps from the hotel. The market originally opened in 1907 and is one of the oldest continually operating public farmer's markets in the United States. It’s an eclectic collection of stalls, shops and merchants offering everything from antiques, arts & crafts, fresh produce, exotic foods to restaurants – and home to more than 200 year-round commercial businesses; 190 craftspeople and approximately 100 farmers who rent table space by the day, and 240 street performers and musicians!
Seattle Space Needle
Take a “test drive to the sky” at this Seattle landmark attraction! Originally built for the 1962 World’s Fair, visitors can reach the top Observation Deck in elevators that travel 10 miles an hour – a trip which takes about 43 seconds from bottom to top. The view from the top is magnificent – you’ll see not only the downtown Seattle, but also the Olympic and Cascade Mountains, Mount Rainier, Mount Baker, Elliott Bay and the surrounding islands. Another “not to be missed” attraction – the Space Needle is Seattle’s most identifiable icon!
Pioneer Square is a neighborhood in the southwest corner of downtown Seattle. Once the heart of the city, Seattle’s founders originally settled there in the mid 1800s, but the Great Seattle Fire of 1889 destroyed the mostly wooden structures that were built at the time, and replaced them with the brick and stone buildings, which redefined the architectural character of the area. The neighborhood takes its name from a small triangular plaza near the corner of First Avenue and Yesler Way which was originally known as Pioneer Place. The Pioneer Square – Skid Road Historic District including the plaza and several surrounding blocks is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. And it’s also where the original Starbucks café was located!
The Seattle Waterfront is a span of parks, piers, ferry and ship terminals, promenades and public spaces, stretching from Pioneer Square in the south to Shilshole Marina to the north. It’s where you’ll find a host of Seattle attractions including the Seattle Aquarium, Seattle’s Art Museum and the Olympic Sculpture Park.. to name a few… plus countless restaurants, shops, bike and jogging paths, fishing piers, and one of the most spectacular view of Puget Sound you’ll ever see. Pike Place Market is a short climb away.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (airport code: SEA) is served by all major carriers from around the world.
- The airport is located about 45 miles south of the resort
- Driving to the resort is via major highways
- Prices are hotel only for two guests
- Taxes are included in your TripAlertz rate
- Airfare / transportation to the resort is not included
- Travel valid October 21-December 26, 2013
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations are not permitted.
- Date changes MAY be accommodated at least 72 hours prior to arrival for a $25 fee and are subject to availability plus any rate differential by contacting TripAlertz via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (888-425-3789).
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!