All-Inclusive 8-Day / 7-Night Multi-Sport Outdoor Chile Adventure ONLY $2,250 per person – SAVE OVER 30%!Chile / Futaleufu,-Patagonia / 7-night-Multi-Sport-Adventure---Chile
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Unforgettable South America Week-Long Adventure Experience!
>> Click to read what's included
Join a multisport adventure-travel getaway in Patagonia, Chile! TripAlertz has teamed up with H2O Patagonia to offer outdoor enthusiasts the adventure of a lifetime to “summer this winter” on South America’s western coast. Travel from Esquel, Argentina to Chile’s Futaleufu River where each day you can choose between horseback riding on the old pioneer trails of the region, canyoning in the spectacular Gelves and Palenque Canyons, whitewater rafting on the Futaleufu River, paddling inflatable kayaks on tributaries, hiking through the Chilean rainforest, or climbing sections of the Andes Mountains.
This 8-day / 7-night all-inclusive getaway for just $2,250 per person (based on double occupancy) features comfortable accommodations at the Antucamay Ranch, all meals and drinks, daytime adventure equipment, and so much more. Travel is valid for 6 specific departures between the end of December 2013 and beginning of March 2014. Remember that winter is summer in South America this time of year! These exclusive adventure trips are designed for travelers seeking heart-pounding adventure by day, plush amenities and comfort by night – make your plans today, and save over 30% in the process!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
8-Day / 7-Night Unforgettable South America Multi-Sport Adventure!
- Land transport from Esquel, Argentina to Futaleufu and back
- Riverside Lodging at the Antucamay Ranch in Patagonia, Chile
- Healthy meals prepared by a personal international chef
- All amenities available at H2O Patagonia's riverside ranch including hot tub, plush robes and towels, Chilean Spirits, open bar, and fine wines
- Equipment, gear, guides, and safety guides (kayak and cata-raft)
- One free massage on the premise daily
ABOUT THE ANTUCAMAY RANCH
Antucamay Ranch is a beautiful 175-acre river beach-front property containing plenty of space on which to stroll, play, swim, and relax. Stay in a private bungalow complete with plush beds and down comforters. Unwind at the end of the day around a table with your fellow travelers, indulging in fine fresh food and spectacular Chilean wines. The Quincho is a special place to gather, eat a delectable meal sourced from the freshest of local ingredients, and enjoy some fine wines and cocktails. Additional facilities include a wood-burning hot tub and comfortable hot shower facilities, along with spa services for daily included treatments.
SAMPLE MULTI-SPORT ADVENTURE ITINERARY
Itineraries are inherently flexible which allows your trip to be customized to your liking! Activity options will be presented each day so everyone can do exactly what they want. The only exception is rafting in which everyone's enthusiastic participation is needed for this exciting team sport! Check out the details below to get an idea of this amazing adventure:
Day 1 - Arrival
An H2O Patagonia representative will meet you at the Esquel airport in the Argentine province of Chubut, before whisking you away to the 175-acre riverside Antucamay Ranch on the mighty Futaleufu River. Once settled, you'll meet your rafting guides who will prepare you for the week's adventures on the Futaleufu river.
Day 2 - Bridge to Bridge, Class III-IV+:
These rapids are big and exciting, but consider today a warm-up for the whitewater to come. After rafting we return to base camp where the activity options abound: kayak on the lake, relax in the hot tub, trek to the top of nearby ridges, or simply enjoy appetizers and drinks at our riverside bar
Day 3 - Hike and float upper Futaleufu:
Today your morning is spent trekking through an awe-inspiring nature preserve along the Upper Futaleufu River. Later, we'll paddle inflatable kayaks back down to Antucamay. Your night is spent dining on exquisite food and relaxing in our spa.
Day 4 - Horseback ride with local "huasos" (Chilean Cowboys):
Today, cool-tempered horses lead you through the breathtaking hills and valleys of Futaleufu. This ride makes you feel as if you have stepped back in time, back into the old-world charm that permeates this region. After the ride we return to Antucamay for a restful evening of pampering.
Day 5 - Rafting the Futaleufu River, Inferno Canyon:
Back to Whitewater Rafting! Today we launch at the ranch and float downstream to Inferno Canyon*. This section is the perfect mix of gorgeous pools punctuated by stomping whitewater. At the confluence of the Rio Azul we'll call it a day and return to the luxury and comfort of Antucamay.
Day 6 - Canyoning and inflatable kayaking:
If you've ever dreamed of being a kid again, canyoning is for you. Canyoning is the hybrid of water sports and mountain climbing. Rappel down waterfalls, leap into turquoise pools, zoom down water slides, and crawl through tiny caverns. After canyoning, you'll spend the afternoon kayaking down the Espolon, a stunning tributary of the Futaleufu.
Day 7 - Rafting the Futaleufu River, Pasarella to Casa de Empanadas, Class III-V:
Your adventurous week closes with a bang! **World-class rapids are interspersed with calm pools on this final day of rafting.
Day 8 - Departure Day:
After a hearty breakfast and a farewell to your guides and camp staff the we will make the beautiful drive back to the airport for a scenic flight home.
- Though H2O Patagonaia often creates custom itineraries, the Multisport Adventure vacation in Chile typically takes you away from home for seven to ten days including travel time.
- It is suggested you fly to Esquel Airport (airport code: EQS) through Buenos Aires' Ministro Pistarini International Airport (airport code: EZE). Arriving in Buenos Aires a day early and spending a night there is suggested but not required.
- Your arrival into the heart of Patagonia on Day Two of your South American adventure is exquisite, and each day after that is fun-filled yet relaxing.
- Your final day finds you refreshed, renewed and invigorated as your bags are packed for the journey home.
- 8-day / 7-night Multi-Sport Adventure all-inclusive land pricing:
- $2,250 per person, based on double occupancy
- Available departure dates:
- Dec .28, 2013 to Jan. 4, 2014
- Jan. 4-11, 2014; Jan 11-18, 2014; Jan 18-25, 2014
- Feb 8-15, 2014
- March 1-8, 2014
- The following items are not included:
- Airfare to and from US/Europe to Esquel, Argentina
- Gratuities for staff and team
- Excess baggage charges
- Travel insurance (this is offered as an easy add-on to your travel package)
- Video and photo service included at extra charge
- Reservations are non-transferable and non-refundable; cancellations and changes are not permitted
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!