Crested Butte Winter Getaway with FREE WiFi & Breakfast from $159/nt – SAVE OVER 35%!United-States / Colorado / Crested-Butte / Nordic-Inn
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
LET'S GO SKIING!
>> Click to read what's included
If you’re looking for the ultimate skiing or snow sports adventure, this one’s for you! Come to Crested Butte for an unforgettable escape to the heart of Colorado ski country! This getaway takes you to the Nordic Inn – a cozy and comfortable mountain inn with classic old-west charm featuring a host of modern amenities – AND located in the heart of the snow-sports resort area. This getaway starts from $159 per night, and features a bunch of freebies including daily continental breakfast and FREE WiFi. Travel is valid through April 7, 2014. Dig out that ski gear, get ready to play in the snow, and BOOK NOW! You'll be saving over 35% on this amazing getaway!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Fabulous Crested Butte getaway from only $159/nt:
- Accommodations in Signature King (max 3 guests) or Signature Double Queen (max 4 guests)
- FREE Continental Breakfast daily
- FREE shuttle to Crested Butte Mountain Resort lifts
- FREE high-speed Internet access
ABOUT NORDIC INN AT CRESTED BUTTE
The Nordic Inn is the longest operating lodge in Gunnison Country. Casual and cozy, this 28-room mountain inn is an ideal location for a Crested Butte ski adventure – just a short walk or free shuttle ride away from the base of the Crested Butte Mountain Resort. The hotel definitely has a classic “old meets new” vibe - where accommodations are casual and comfortable, and feature a host of in-room amenities including cable TV and free Internet access. Choose from basic Classic rooms – ideal for travelers on a budget – or newly-renovated Signature rooms featuring premium bedding and ceiling fans. Start your day with a delicious continental breakfast. After spending energetic days outdoors, relax in the outdoor hot tub or warm yourself by a roaring fire in the inn’s Great Room while swapping stories with fellow “inn-mates.” Additional hotel amenities include heated walkways, in-room boot dryers and ski/snowboard storage; on-site parking is FREE. You’re never far from a good meal as you’re just 3 miles from downtown Crested Butte – once a 19th-century coal-mining center – where refurbished storefronts house on top-notch dining, drinking and shopping establishments.
Cozy and rustic in a wonderful sort of way – all guest rooms combine comfort and a host of amenities which will make you feel right at home! Choose from a Signature King (200 sq ft) or Signature Double Queen (300 sq ft) room for the ultimate Colorado ski season escape! (Maximum occupancy: Signature King 3 guests; Signature Double Queen: 4 guests)
Signature accommodations feature:
- 1 King or 2 Queen beds with premium bedding, 400 thread count linens, down pillows, comforters
- Bathroom with shower/tub combination and Basic Earth brand personal care products
- TV with premium cable / satellite channels
- High-speed wireless Internet access (complimentary)
- Daily housekeeping service
- Hair dryer
- Newly-remodeled rooms with ceiling fan and dual-pod coffee maker
- Pet-friendly rooms available (additional charge)
FOOD & DRINK
From sushi to sandwiches and everything in between, the choice of great places to dine and variety of food types available in Crested Butte is amazing. For a small town like this to have three locations for sushi, six great pizza places, and more than thirty bars is hard to believe. Maxwell's, a Kansas City style steakhouse, is an outstanding place for families and couples. There is also live music almost every night at places like the classic Eldo bar or the intimate Princess wine bar on Elk Avenue in downtown Crested Butte. Ask the Inn-keepers for recommendations – as you’ll never be far from a fun and delicious eating adventure!
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 3:00pm
- Check-out time: 11:00am
- Free parking
- Non-smoking inside the property
- Pets welcome (additional $25 per night)
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Crested Butte.. or… “The Butte”
Whichever name you want to call this place one thing’s for sure – you will have an amazing and unforgettable time here! There are few places remaining that can be called a true Colorado ski town. Crested Butte is considered a holdout, retaining its adventurous soul that it has always had. The town itself is pure wild-wild west – it was once a 19th-century coal mining center – and still retains its old-world charm while offering a modern-day ski resort experience. Anything that you can do on snow, you can do here. If you like to ski, the area offers lift-served alpine skiing and snowboarding, cross-country skiing, as well as a wealth of backcountry terrain for ski adventurers. Even if you don’t ski, you can enjoy sleigh and horseback rides, snowshoeing, ice skating...or just browse along the downtown area with its many restaurants and boutique-style shops. There’s also a vibrant arts and theater scene with performances in dance, music, theater and visual arts exhibitions scheduled year-round.
Skiing, Of Course!
The ski mountain has a natural character that is both distinctive and exhilarating for any ability level. From the abundant wide open green and blue groomed trails to more advanced long cruisers and the famous extreme limits of the North Face and Headwall, Crested Butte Mountain has it all. On any day you can find yourself skiing runs with a number of skiing legends or new school superstars. Crested Butte has always been known as the perfect mountain to improve your skiing because of the diverse terrain and easy progression from beginner, intermediate and advanced sections of the mountain. This unique character of the mountain combined with un-crowded slopes, fantastic grooming and snow conditions gives one a sense of freedom and confidence.
Trailhead Children’s Museum
Explore! Create! Play! Learn! The Trailhead Children's Museum offers hands-on exhibits and programs in the arts, sciences and creative play for children and families. Discover the Dig Pit, Dark Room, Science Lab, Magic Magnets, Indoor Play Set, Pirate Ship, All You Can Create Art Bar and their new Garden to Grocery Healthy Living Exhibit. It’s a nice change of pace from the outdoor excitement – with events and activities for kids and their parents, too!
When you want a day away from the slopes, this is the place to visit! The Adventure Park has it all… bungee trampolines – providing gravity-defying rides up to 30-feet in the air – plus mini golf – an interesting perspective with snow-scapes all around – and zip-lines, a climbing wall, ice-skating and a lift-served tubing hill. Definite fun for the whole family!
- The closest local airport is the Gunnison-Crested Butte airport (GUC), a 30 minute drive from the town of Crested Butte. Alpine Express provides shuttles from this airport to local destinations.
- You can also get here via Montrose (MTJ), about 1 and a half to two hours away.
- The Alpine Express shuttle service offers rides from Montrose to the Gunnison Valley and Crested Butte.
- Prices are per night
- Maximum occupancy - Signature King: 2 guests; Signature Double Queen: 4 guests
- Hotel taxes are not included in rate and will be added on the TripAlertz checkout screen
- Transportation to Crested Butte is not included
- Travel valid through April 7, 2014
- Availability is limited and blackout dates may apply
- If you are traveling with a pet, please alert the Nordic Inn prior to arrival to ensure a pet-friendly room as inventory is limited.
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations/changes are not permitted
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!