Stunning Santa Fe Retreat from ONLY $68/night for 2 guests – SAVE OVER 25%!United-States / New-Mexico / Santa-Fe / Inn-at-Santa-Fe
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Escape to the 4-Corners' state of New Mexico!
>> Click to read what's included
In conjunction with Preferred Hotel Group, TripAlertz offers this awesome deal so you can escape to the wonderful state of New Mexico! Starting at just $68 per night for 2 guests (2-night minimum stay required), your stay is at the stunning Inn At Santa Fe, a full-service boutique hotel in the heart of scenic Santa Fe, New Mexico. The perfect balance of modern design, casual comfort and value at this Santa Fe hotel will enhance your stay as you explore the sights and culture of Santa Fe, one of the world's most celebrated travel destinations. Book now and save over 25% on your New Mexico getaway!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Stunning Santa Fe resort from $68 per night for 2 guests!
(2-night minimum stay required)
- Accommodations in a Standard Queen Room
- Free wired and wireless Internet access
- Free full American breakfast
- Free shuttle service
- Hotel taxes
ABOUT INN AT SANTA FE
The Inn At Santa Fe is a AAA Three-Diamond hotel situated near dozens of Santa Fe attractions, including the Santa Fe Plaza, Canyon Road, shopping, restaurants, museums, parks, skiing, and golf. You'll find a relaxing atmosphere at this tranquil boutique hotel, with a fitness center, heated outdoor swimming pool, spa, sauna, fire-pit, 24-hour business center, a social area with a fireplace and 32-inch HDTV and many delightful extras. Enjoy a daily complimentary full hot American breakfast.
With 98 newly renovated Santa Fe hotel guestrooms, you are sure to find comfort and ease.
Standard Queen Room amenities feature:
- One queen bed
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access
- Premium cable shows
- 32-inch flat panel television (HDTV)
- Microwave oven
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
Food & beverage options:
- El Café at the Inn at Santa Fe (Serving flavorful dishes for dinner including happy hour and appetizers. Open nightly from 5:00pm - 8:00pm.)
- With about 200 restaurants in a city of 70,000 and with such ethnic diversity, you will soon understand why eating out is a major pastime and Santa Fe is often described as a foodie paradise.
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-In: 3:00pm
- Check-Out: 12:00 noon
- Self-parking available for free
- Pets accepted (in designated rooms and fees apply)
- Free Shuttle Service within Santa Fe 7-days per week, 10:00am until 6:00pm (reservations required)
- 24-hour business center & fitness center
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Each season offers a rich experience in Santa Fe, with attractions and things to do that run the gamut from interesting city tours to a guided bird walk at the Randall Davey Audubon Center and shopping the Artisans or Farmer's Market at the Railyard to visiting museums and art galleries. There are abundant outdoor recreational opportunities including skiing and snowboarding, rafting, fishing and hunting, bicycling, hiking, and boating. Santa Fe, nestled at the base of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, is surrounded by a 1.6 million acre national forest and has the perfect climate for those sports participants interested in high altitude performance.
Native American Pueblo
New Mexico is home to the fifth largest Native American population and you are truly missing a special experience if you have never visited a pueblo. The song, dance and prayer are not entertainment as the dances are religious ceremonies, not staged performances and most are tied to seasonal events and rites of package so please observe all rules and pay quiet attention as it is an honor and privilege for non-Indians to be allowed to view the dances. Several dances are no longer open to the public due to poor behavior by outsiders. See IndianPueblo.org for additional information.
Downtown Santa Fe / The Plaza
Established by Don Pedro de Peralta, Santa Fe Plaza has been the heart of Santa Fe's culture and commerce since the early 17th century. This historic landmark, with its adobe and pueblo buildings, is also the home of dozens of Santa Fe's finest shops, restaurants, and art galleries.
Canyon Road in Santa Fe is known the world over as second only to New York City for its art galleries. Nowhere else in the country is there such a confluence of artists from a variety of disciplines. Not only Native American artists, but tradition and abstract artists as well are represented in the art galleries and collections found on Canyon Road. On the 4th Friday of each month a number of galleries host artist receptions, exhibition openings and special events often staying open until at least 7:00pm. Walking from one gallery to another along Canyon Road is a time honored tradition. Don't forget to take have a glass of wine and appetizers or dinner at one of the areas many outstanding restaurants. Located just 7 miles from Inn At Santa Fe.
- Santa Fe Municpal Airport (airport code: SAF) is approximately 7 miles from the resort. The resort offers a complimentary shuttle 7 days a week between 10:00am and 6:00pm. Reservations for the shuttle are required at least 24 hours in advance.
- Albuquerque International Sunport (airport code: ABQ) is approximately 58 miles from the resort. Numerous car rental agencies are available.
- This offer is sponsored by Preferred Hotel Group and not the hotel. Please contact TripAlertz with any questions regarding this offer. Do not contact the property directly.
- Prices are hotel only for two guests
- Hotel tax is included in your TripAlertz rate
- Airfare / transportation to the resort is not included
- Travel is valid through December 23, 2014
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations are not permitted
- Date changes MAY be available at least 72 hours prior to arrival for a $25 fee and are subject to availability plus any rate differential by calling TripAlertz at (888) 4-ALERTZ (888-425-3789888-425-3789)
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!